C Just watch the world burn down

_MVP_

_MVP_

C dopamine
Joined
Jul 15, 2022
Posts
71,419
Reputation
78,348
Just wait until humanity inevitably collapses


The hate is too much in the world


There is No Hope For the future


I Just watch CNN and read News, laughing at how this subhuman world ends
 
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, mangotimer, Raison_d'être and 1 other person
PS

I Hope every rich Person and sexhaver get cancer
 
C hope the world ends quicker so I get put out of my misery
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
I hope world war 3 starts soon
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Angry Cat GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: _MVP_

Similar threads

_MVP_
Replies
2
Views
25
vux
vux
_MVP_
Replies
1
Views
24
Abhorrent
Abhorrent
FunnyVALENTINE
Replies
12
Views
78
highcheekbones
highcheekbones
malizone
Replies
0
Views
27
malizone
malizone
jeremyy
Replies
4
Views
65
jeremyy
jeremyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top