Caffeine is a huge looksmin

yayatourer

yayatourer

Bronze
If you're here that means you're able to see through society's and culture's games that lure us into false beliefs.
So you're intelligent enough to know that not because something is "approved" by the majority that this thing is good or true.

Caffeine is maybe the worst looksmin ever after alcohol. (And hard drugs)

It kills your sleep and raise chronically stress hormones, so less T, less collagen, less recovery, bad fat composition,less immunity etc..
We all know that face > all, and that a good face indicates health.
Stopping caffeine made my skin so clean and blushy in a good way, dark circles under the eyes diminish and I can finally lose fat face (after having bulking, sorry but often necessary).
For the copers addicted to caffeine, just read "Caffeine Blues" it's backed up by non-biased science and debunk false founding about caffeine revealing that all of the time studies that claims caffeine benefits are financed by Coca, Pepsi, Nestle etc
Get your own opinion, and don't forget get looks or die trying.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4451, madmogger, brb7 and 14 others
Healthmin tbh, the more stuff your body processes the less healthy it will be

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, autistic_tendencies, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 1 other person
Healthmin tbh, the more stuff your body processes the less healthy it will be
And I'm just talking about caffeine, coffee is way worse

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and pentamogged9000
but in real life people who do hard drugs breed like rabbits so this disproves that they are a looksmin

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: lightskinmaxxing, Deleted member 24444 and pentamogged9000
And I'm just talking about caffeine, coffee is way worse
Coffee is literally made from seeds, jfl. Logically seeds are bad for you

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pentamogged9000
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Detective, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and yayatourer
but in real life people who do hard drugs breed like rabbits so this disproves that they are a looksmin
You mean chads with 99% genetics that do cocaine every week in his late teens, could have been a chad his whole life but lose all aesthetics at 22, yeah man you're totally right.

• +1
Reactions: SoutherSoldier and pentamogged9000
As long as u dont abuse it (max 1-2 cups a day)

• So Sad
As long as u dont abuse it (max 1-2 cups a day)
1-2 cups a day is abuse, that is the problem I think you shouldn't have problem if you limit it to twice a week, still a drug man the less the better.
Caffeine metabolites stay in the blood way longer than caffeine itself which can already have a huge elimination's half time depending on genetics.
Don't fall for propaganda, or be bias because you're addicted

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
If you're here that means you're able to see through society's and culture's games that lure us into false beliefs.
So you're intelligent enough to know that not because something is "approved" by the majority that this thing is good or true.

It kills your sleep and raise chronically stress hormones, so less T, less collagen, less recovery, bad fat composition,less immunity etc..
Stopping caffeine made my skin so clean and blushy in a good way, dark circles under the eyes diminish and I can finally lose fat face (after having bulking, sorry but often necessary).
For the copers addicted to caffeine, just read "Caffeine Blues" it's backed up by non-biased science and debunk false founding about caffeine revealing that all of the time studies that claims caffeine benefits are financed by Coca, Pepsi, Nestle etc
Agreed that can fucks up sleep, but if you drink in the first part of the day and after 90-120 minutes after you wake up is fine. Caffeine is a neuroprotector also and have diuretic proprieties, so help you agaits bloating.

• +1
Reactions: Numb and king_bandon
1-2 cups a day is abuse, that is the problem I think you shouldn't have problem if you limit it to twice a week, still a drug man the less the better.
Caffeine metabolites stay in the blood way longer than caffeine itself which can already have a huge elimination's half time depending on genetics.
Don't fall for propaganda, or be bias because you're addicted
Have to suppress my appetite for leanmaxx

Agreed that can fucks up sleep, but if you drink in the first part of the day and after 90-120 minutes after you wake up is fine. Caffeine is a neuroprotector also and have diuretic proprieties, so help you agaits bloating.
Nope not a neuroprotector at all, you've been trick by fake studies sorry, tha antioxidants properties of coffee are even close to the problems it causes. Diuretic if you use it occasionnaly, with time you'll get bloated out of the cortisol. It fucks up sleep even when taken early in the day non bias studies (quite rare and hard to find) show a complete suppression of S4 sleep if you consume more than 80mg of caffeine no matter when during the day.
Have to suppress my appetite for leanmaxx
Beware because I've tried, and it's a really good appetite suppressant, but cycle it because if you elevate your cortisol your fat distribution is gonna be horrible, even at low body fat and you'll look unhealthy, I know it's horrible but you have to put muscle first and really beware with stimulants cortisol make me lose 6 months of leanmaxxing (huge calorie deficit, caffeine and lots of cardio)

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
b4 training

Nope not a neuroprotector at all, you've been trick by fake studies sorry, tha antioxidants properties of coffee are even close to the problems it causes. Diuretic if you use it occasionnaly, with time you'll get bloated out of the cortisol. It fucks up sleep even when taken early in the day non bias studies (quite rare and hard to find) show a complete suppression of S4 sleep if you consume more than 80mg of caffeine no matter when during the day.

Beware because I've tried, and it's a really good appetite suppressant, but cycle it because if you elevate your cortisol your fat distribution is gonna be horrible, even at low body fat and you'll look unhealthy, I know it's horrible but you have to put muscle first and really beware with stimulants cortisol make me lose 6 months of leanmaxxing (huge calorie deficit, caffeine and lots of cardio)
I think 1-2 cups of coffee from time to time isn't bad. Now is depends from person to person, def if you are hypersensitive to caffeine shouldn't drink. Also because is a stimulant, depending of your brain chemestry, everyone react different. Some will be hyperactive, increse anxienty. Some help to focus. For me, had a time to use with caffeine, now drink like 3-4 times per week, helped, I got rid of some bloating from my face, dont know is because of caffeine tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1

Ikr people who take it are rucking retards

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and yayatourer
I think 1-2 cups of coffee from time to time isn't bad. Now is depends from person to person, def if you are hypersensitive to caffeine should drink. Also because is a stimulant, depending of your brain chemestry, everyone react different. Some will be hyperactive, increse anxienty. Some help to focus. For me, had a time to use with caffeine, now drink like 3-4 times per week, helped, I got rid of some bloating from my face, dont know is because of caffeine tbh.
Completely agree with that

Real shit, glad i never got into it

• +1
Ikr people who take it are rucking retards
That's true but it's so addictive and to gzt work done sometimes it's good to have a little boost

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and flippasav
Caffeine disrupt sleep, if you don't cycle it correctly you're at risk for non optimal bulking/cutting
over. thousand of calories , strict workout plan. all gone bcs of fucking caffeine. thanks OP im quitting rn

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and yayatourer
That's true but it's so addictive and to gzt work done sometimes it's good to have a little boost
Maybe in the morning or before a workout only is ideal.

Don’t consume caffeine 6 hours before bed or it fucks up sleep

over. thousand of calories , strict workout plan. all gone bcs of fucking caffeine. thanks OP im quitting rn
I've lost so many time because of it man just tight workout plan is the best. Good luck bro keep me updated on your progresses

Maybe in the morning or before a workout only is ideal.

Don’t consume caffeine 6 hours before bed or it fucks up sleep
It fucks you're S4 sleep whenever you take it, but if it's one day it's ok, to early in the morning can also disrupt your morning cortisol. Just be smart and avoid any looksmin possible unless necessary (really quick cycle for work or separate doses)

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and flippasav

Yeah i used to drink 5-6 cups a day and got down to 15% bf which was horrible, I used to store fat in my thighs and face but I think it shifted to my belly lol

Yeah i used to drink 5-6 cups a day and got down to 15% bf which was horrible, I used to store fat in my thighs and face but I think it shifted to my belly lol
i'm almost sure that it stores thighs and face and belly

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
What would be healthy fat storage?
Healthy is different than aesthetics in this case, this is a healthy mecanism that ensures survival to store fat at these places.
However the aesthetic alternative would be absolutely no buccal fat in the face and an equidistribution everywhere else in my opinion.

Agree 100 percent the same society that tells us Pmo is healthy,

Even Tea is poison.

• +1
  • Love it
Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
  • Love it
I translate for non autistic people (I care about minorities)
"I have ADD, I'm never gonna accomplish anything in life because I'm unable to read more than 2 sentences in a row, and I'm proud of it"

i drink 60mg a day. hardly a cup n it fk my skin n scar prominent
Thanks bro this shit is bad and so many underestimate the damage
Agree 100 percent the same society that tells us Pmo is healthy,

Even Tea is poison.
Yep PMO fuck you up a lot and tea too. (This forum too but everybody knows that)
The Internet in general is very bad

• +1
Reactions: LilDub
2 cups a day is fine and doesn't do jack to affect sleep before 12pm, gives a nice boost

More than that or beyond that time or drinking some shit like nescafe sucks though.
just drink it black without loading with sugar cream and fk ton of calories n all that crap

2 cups a day is fine and doesn't do jack to affect sleep before 12pm, gives a nice boost

More than that or beyond that time or drinking some shit like nescafe sucks though.
just drink it black without loading with sugar cream and fk ton of calories n all that crap
Nope sorry, fucked up S4 sleep whenever the time of the day if you exceed 80mg (which you do with 2 cups) the boost is just a tax on your adrenals that you pay later.
Black coffee is really worse than just caffeine because of all the fucking poisonous metabolites.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: redmaxx and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Btw is there a time duration how long does it take for the body to get rid of its components from bloodwork after quiting completely??

I want to completely flush it out if my system

Btw is there a time duration how long does it take for the body to get rid of its components from bloodwork after quiting completely??

I want to completely flush it out if my system
Depending on the quantity obviously but I'll say 7 days after 2-3 half life elimination so around 8 days.
For hormones to normalise it's also very dependant on that and neurotransmitters to.
Because of culture people forget it's a drug, like what in your life can get you the same effect of 1 cup of coffee with a small quantity like that ? 🤷

• +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11
Nope sorry, fucked up S4 sleep whenever the time of the day if you exceed 80mg (which you do with 2 cups) the boost is just a tax on your adrenals that you pay later.
Black coffee is really worse than just caffeine because of all the fucking poisonous metabolites.
I checked there wasn't a difference in my sleep score, REM sleep or deep sleep duration while drinking or not drinking coffee

also it has a bunch of antioxidants to neutralize oxidative stress
Regardless I hear a lot of conflicting info on this topic

I checked there wasn't a difference in my sleep score, REM sleep or deep sleep duration while drinking or not drinking coffee
You have an EEG that outperform these used in the studies ?

but i cant stay leanmaxxed without caffeine + nicotine, otherwise i have to eat during lunch

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
but i cant stay leanmaxxed without caffeine + nicotine, otherwise i have to eat during lunch
The accumulation of stress will just make you binge one day, try an healthy diet and taper off very slowly caffeine, if that doesn't work just get back to it. (You'll age poorly but lean after all 😂)

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd

Can i drink decaf

Or herbal tea (has no caffeine)

I just need a nice hot drink

Can i drink decaf

Or herbal tea (has no caffeine)

I just need a nice hot drink
Herbal tea without caffeine is ok but decaf is shit (still better than caffeine though)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Herbal tea without caffeine is ok but decaf is shit (still better than caffeine though)
why is decaf though? are there other things in coffee that are bad for you? or is the tiny bit of caffeine in decaf still bad?

• +1
why is decaf though? are there other things in coffee that are bad for you? or is the tiny bit of caffeine in decaf still bad?
The tiny caffeine shouldn't Affect somebody's healthy and should help the withdrawals but cortisol will be a litlle bit longer to decrease.
Pesticides on coffee plants are really bad but still ok compared to all the toxic metabolites present in the plant itself as you suggest.

The tiny caffeine shouldn't Affect somebody's healthy and should help the withdrawals but cortisol will be a litlle bit longer to decrease.
Pesticides on coffee plants are really bad but still ok compared to all the toxic metabolites present in the plant itself as you suggest.
Ok thanks. assuming i dont feel stressed after drinking coffee (especially decaf) and i only drink coffee made without pesticides would it be OK in theory?

• So Sad