J7X
Bronze
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2026
- Posts
- 277
- Reputation
- 165
I've seen some people say this is cope, and others say it isn't, what is the truth?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I know, but I just want to get rid of then, I don't have them too badly, but even when I get good sleep, they still keep showing up sometimes they go away, and sometimes they don'twont change your PSL by even 0.1
not worth it
im talking about the caffeine serum specificallyI know, but I just want to get rid of then, I don't have them too badly, but even when I get good sleep, they still keep showing up sometimes they go away, and sometimes they don't
How really get rid of dark circles?It doesn't fix discoloration but can reduce puffiness for a small amount of time. I have the same one as the pic but it does nothing
Thanks, I'll try something else instead of itim talking about the caffeine serum specifically
the changes from it will be so minimal its negligible
fat grafting worked for meHow really get rid of dark circles?
Depends on the cause of the discoloration. Could be thin skin which is fixable by fat grafting or fillersHow really get rid of dark circles?
i think it is because of thin skinDepends on the cause of the discoloration. Could be thin skin which is fixable by fat grafting or fillers
thanksBarely changes anything just stay hydrated and get vitamin c if you don't have death tier infras youll be good
I think I'll just ignore the dark circles, mine isn't that badBarely changes anything just stay hydrated and get vitamin c if you don't have death tier infras youll be good
Well on the bright side you know what to do to fix it but surgery is unfortunately the only option - you could fraud with a tinted sunscreen but it's not a permanent fix. If your infras are recessed the shadowing from it may exacerbate the pigment - this is a way more complicated and risky situation to fixi think it is because of thin skin
I don't have recessed infrasWell on the bright side you know what to do to fix it but surgery is unfortunately the only option - you could fraud with a tinted sunscreen but it's not a permanent fix. If your infras are recessed the shadowing from it may exacerbate the pigment - this is a way more complicated and risky situation to fix
you probably doI don't have recessed infras
I dontyou probably do
Thanksnice
then it would work yeah
np bhaiThanks