caffeine tolerance and appetite suppression

U

user2648

Banned
caffeine suppresses appetite, but after a period of time, the stimulating effects of caffeine decrease if you continue taking same amount of caffeine , you either have to increase dose (which will become unsustainable) or stop using and cycle it.

if you become tolerant to the caffeine at 200mg let’s say, will i still continue to have the apatite suppression, or will i have to increase to a dose i’m not tolerant at for it to have the apatite suppression effect?

• +1
Reactions: mogre and lowiqNormie
@BrahminBoss

@<6PSLcel when u became tolerant, did u still have apatite suppression?
saw this lol:

@<6PSLcel when u became tolerant, did u still have apatite suppression?
saw this lol:
No, unfortunately not, I’m using slin pills to help with appetite suppression rn, it’s working wonders

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogre, IndraBC and user2648
caffeine suppresses appetite, but after a period of time, the stimulating effects of caffeine decrease if you continue taking same amount of caffeine , you either have to increase dose (which will become unsustainable) or stop using and cycle it.

if you become tolerant to the caffeine at 200mg let’s say, will i still continue to have the apatite suppression, or will i have to increase to a dose i’m not tolerant at for it to have the apatite suppression effect?
Good point experiencing this for a long time , as you said you build tolerance so you either have to increase dose which is unsustainable or cycle it i researched this some months ago and i remember that to avoid the tolerance it was 1 day out of 3 , this was just what i find out based on other people experiences tho no studies or anything

• +1
Reactions: user2648
so like 2 days using and 1 day off ensures u dont build tollerance?
no the opposite , or you can try 1/2 maybe still works for you

• +1
no the opposite , or you can try 1/2 maybe still works for you
is this completely off for the 2 days? or u can use 2 days at 100mg and 1 day at 200mg and not build tollerance for example?

is this completely off for the 2 days? or u can use 2 days at 100mg and 1 day at 200mg and not build tollerance for example?
Idk but i would stick to completely off probably won't work if you still tkae 100 mg imo

• +1
just stop eating nigger

Appetite suppression effect from caffeine drops as you gain tolerance.
You can try cycling other stims with caffeine though - nicotine, modafinil are the safest replacements imo that have the most similar effects