CAG length is altered by epigenetic changes

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
First, what is CAG length
"Men with longer CAG repeats suffer from all sorts of performance handicaps compared to their short-CAG cohorts. Lengthening of CAG repeats may contribute toward decreased muscle mass, increased body fat, weaker bones, decreased aggressiveness, increased depression, reduced insulin sensitivity, and harm cardiovascular health through elevations in heart rate and blood pressure"

"Male germ cell development can be divided into distinct stages, each representing a time window of susceptibility to epigenetic alterations, resulting in specific epigenetic changes in descendants and their phenotypes".

Exogenous anti-androgens changes the expression of your genetics (epigenetics), namely the repeat of CAG, leading to less androgen receptors in cells, leading to less protein synthesis from androgen receptor-dependent cells such as sperm.

- Can someone access the full PDF though @Lifeisgood72 @Dr Shekelberg @Mayorga ?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2968 and 4 others
What exogenous antiandrogens? Can u post examples

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 3 others
I stopped using fluoride toothpaste altogheter and my diet is pretty clean and im maintaning more muscle mass easily, over for my upbringing i used to drink liters of fluoride water and i have mercury on my teeth by jew fucking orthodontics
To get rid of all endocrine disruptors and looksmin's, you really have to be self-sufficent which is hard but worth the effort

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Preoximerianas, ItsOver.com and 2 others
To get rid of all endocrine disruptors and looksmin's, you really have to be self-sufficent which is hard but worth the effort

Yes bro, also would u reckon showers with regular water are bad? I was thinking unironically on filtering all my water from now on

• +1

Attachments

• schagdarsurengin2016.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 5
  • Love it
Yes bro, also would u reckon showers with regular water are bad? I was thinking unironically on filtering all my water from now on
That's right, you should get custom water filter which is usually little more than a 300$. You don't want to antagonize your androgen receptors which are important for... your well being essentially. You can slowly make effort to completely get rid of all the looksmin's and you will be fine, just don't stress about it much.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Preoximerianas, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
Wdym? I'm truecel, i don't have a girlfriend
U arent Ive seen u and what happens when u looksmax and what children and other bullshit man. Agree with everything u day and great thread man.

What’s the best water filter ?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Preoximerianas and AscendingHero