CAG repeats

germcel

germcel

Bronze
If you are tall and have a big dick does this mean you have Low CAG repeats?

bro there is so little known thus far on CAG we can only guess.

But might be an indicator

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
Yes.

"Men with longer CAG repeats suffer from all sorts of performance handicaps compared to their short-CAG cohorts. Lengthening of CAG repeats may contribute toward decreased muscle mass, increased body fat, weaker bones, decreased aggressiveness, increased depression, reduced insulin sensitivity, and harm cardiovascular health through elevations in heart rate and blood pressure"

If youre an Long CAG length cuck then even roiding wont save you, it will make Things even more worse for your, even hgh could potentially fuck up your hormonal balance if you have cuck Tier long CAG length.

You will have to suffer from low haemoglobin all your life, which means that you will experience a extreme decrease in oxygen at the slightest athletic activities, your heart will race and your blood pressure will rise even at moderate intense Workouts, in the worst case you could even completely pass out

environmental Estrogen exposure to your mothers womb can easily fuck up your androgen receptors for your whole life. Basically me cause i have hemogolobin 6 out of 11 and i had 3 strokes till the age of 17.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, RoundHouse and Deleted member 6723
Yes.

If youre an Long CAG length cuck then even roiding wont save you, it will make Things even more worse for your, even hgh could potentially fuck up your hormonal balance if you have cuck Tier long CAG length.

You will have to suffer from low haemoglobin all your life, which means that you will experience a extreme decrease in oxygen at the slightest athletic activities, your heart will race and your blood pressure will rise even at moderate intense Workouts, in the worst case you could even completely pass out

environmental Estrogen exposure to your mothers womb can easily fuck up your androgen receptors for your whole life. Basic
CAG repeats are driven by epigenetic changes, check out my thread:

So with a height of 187cm and a dick size around 18 cm (Bone pressed) u can say that i automatically have a Low CAG repeats?

So with a height of 187cm and a dick size around 18 cm (Bone pressed) u can say that i automatically have a Low CAG repeats?
That doesn't answer your question directly, i'll make a thread right now on genotype and link it here. You can be tall and faggy soycuck.

That doesn't answer your question directly, i'll make a thread right now on genotype and link it here. You can be tall and faggy soycuck.
OK so is it true that europeans have almost the highest CAG repeats and that that is the reason that we are more inhib then other people?