Caged when this happened on TV

dimorphism

dimorphism

Tyronelite Potential
MV5BYjY2Njc3ZjUtMjk5ZS00YWZhLTkzOTYtOGUzYWJhOWNiZDg4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

The four go to Derrick’s house where they attempt to have sex. During an awkward encounter, Maya gives Derrick a blowjob, which she dislikes intensely. Anna and Maya go home. Derrick breaks up with Maya over the phone, and Maya’s friends resolve to egg Derrick’s house. Steve declines to join them, and Anna breaks up with him. Since Maya only brought squid, the group throws squid at Derrick’s house. While hiding after the incident, Anna develops a crush on Shuji and Sam gives Maya her first kiss. Afterwards, Maya and Anna reminiscence about their past and promise to take care of each other in the future.
Imagine giving a blowjob & the nigga came in her mouth than a day after kissing with that mouth.
Whole show just stinks of hypergamy and teenage chad worship in general. At least the blowed nigga was an ugly prick JBWmaxxer tbh.
iu

I like her brother shuji ngl.
wmr4wi3e5dx51.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and pardocel
Character's age is 13 btw. It takes place in the early 2000s. Rather accurate behaviour

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
IDRC man i just want to kill fuck or rape tbh

IDRC man i just want to kill fuck or rape tbh
Bro it even had 2 dogpills in it kek
I wish i could download the episodes and upload it here but i watched legally

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558