Caging at all the obese Indian women in the West

Deleted member 20147

Deleted member 20147

Bronze
I have never seen an Indian women over 40 in the west who is not obese and disgusting. Dressed in the full curry garments like she's in downtown New Delhi. Check google maps you are in Sydney bitch. If you want to dress like a clown then buy a ticket HOME.

When they are in groups their voices are like nails on a chalk board. I know they're debating about the best street to shit on. Their cuck husbands are usually being berated about something, and they just stand there like bitches. Indian men are the most emasculated in the world.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, vaninskybird, GamerCel and 8 others
Most people over the age of 40 regardless of race and location are overweight.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Ricochet, thereallegend and 3 others
i hate my race

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997, Stopping@Nothing19 and Deleted member 20147
Most people over the age of 40 regardless of race and location are overweight.
This is an Indian hate thread. I don't see the relevence of this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, GalacticHero and Jason Voorhees
I have never seen an Indian women over 40 in the west who is not obese and disgusting. Dressed in the full curry garments like she's in downtown New Delhi. Check google maps you are in Sydney bitch. If you want to dress like a clown then buy a ticket HOME.

When they are in groups their voices are like nails on a chalk board. I know their debating about the best street to shit on. Their cuck husbands are usually being berated about something, and they just stand there like bitches. Indian men are the most emasculated in the world.
Don't you like it when they put their feet in your mouth or something? You had said before?

I don't hate Indians but they have no reason to be in white countries.

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
I don't hate Indians but they have no reason to be in white countries.
The white countries governments should implement stricter immigration laws. It’s not the Indian peoples fault for acting in their best interest, the white governments just don’t care about their people / culture

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
coping curry spotted
Coping about what exactly? 40% of men over the age of 50 are morbidly obese and are 2x more likely to die of a heart attack than a young adult.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, thereallegend and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Coping about what exactly? Over 40% of men over the age of 50 are morbidly obese and are 2x more likely to die of a heart attack than a young adult.
You compared curries to human species

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
White women literally cheat on their cuck white husband with HHC bulls

This is an Indian hate thread. I don't see the relevence of this
@Stopping@Nothing19 @FailedNormieManlet see what I mean same shit every fucking day I literally called it yesterday saying the only threads here are about “MUH CURRY ETHNIC SUBANIMAL :feelsuhh:“ or “CHAD ONLY TINDER/HINGE :bigbrain::feelspepo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, FailedNormieManlet and Stopping@Nothing19
@Stopping@Nothing19 @FailedNormieManlet see what I mean same shit every fucking day I literally called it yesterday saying the only threads here are about “MUH CURRY ETHNIC SUBANIMAL :feelsuhh:“ or “CHAD ONLY TINDER/HINGE :bigbrain::feelspepo:
are you still larping as white

Coping about what exactly? 40% of men over the age of 50 are morbidly obese and are 2x more likely to die of a heart attack than a young adult.
Gosh you Americans are down bad if these stats are what your nation has JFL

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Most of my early threads were essays on undiscussed topics but no one is interested. I just do a quick bait thread and it gets interest.

I see you in every thread to do with race, but I never see you in any others, and here you are again

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Most of my early threads were essays on undiscussed topics but no one is interested. I just do a quick bait thread and it gets interest.

I see you in every thread to do with race, but I never see you in any others, and here you are again
I post in many threads that don’t do with race but as you said you wouldn’t know that because well the threads that aren’t about race don’t get bumped :feelscry: I made one on balding yesterday I made one on leanmaxxing and one on Bitcoin but nope nobody’s intrested

Gosh you Americans are down bad if these stats are what your nation has JFL
America has some of the worlds highest percentage of fat/obese people . In other countries the fat/obesity rates are 15-35 percent lower.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Agree, worst I have seen was when I was i lived in Hong Kong and Sydney, cos they are the legit village goblin wives of the tech people