Caging at people lowball rating me at HTN

Whats it even matter if you slay you're good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Konstantin and Suns9999
facially you’re HTN, HTN+ smv-wise

• +1
Reactions: greywind
just bring back your old tiktoks at this point

your nose is too short and wide which makes you look kind of low class, still HTN though at least facially

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Clavicular
Cant fuckin stand this LTN ,post more of your subhuman slays from India

IMG 4333

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, carouselenjoyer, noonespecial and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Youre facially htn at best.

All those retards making threads "analysing" your looks giving chad ratings are blowing smoke up your ass

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, ReadBooksEveryday and greywind
Youre facially htn at best.

All those retards making threads "analysing" your looks giving chad ratings are blowing smoke up your ass

Thots on my rating system?[
For me a guy in that range would Jeremy Fragrance. Textbook chadlite

View attachment 3246197

Textbook psl 6 chad

View attachment 3246198

Gigachad psl 6+

View attachment 3246200

I don't rate based on individual features or facial landmarks tbh. I do overall face. Agree with ratings? @NoReedemingFeature @psychomandible @NZb6Air[/
USER]
[/QUOTE]

/USER]
[/QUOTE]

Mtn facially. CL appeal due to height and frame

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Ye Hemsworth and Cavill are surely in the same bracket
Psl wise cavill mogs hard but hemsworth has better presence than cavill imo

Next to momoa

Next to cavill

Thats outrageous to say. If anything hemsworth mogs cavill and hes in a different dimension that arvid
I disagree. Where do we go from here?

Gotta fix that flared nose though throws up your ratios

No I think Hemsworth is uglier than Arvid, whom I’ve met irl. His eyes looks very uncanny and I don’t think he is significantly attractive. His face is HTN.

It’s also very dishonest to use good pics of him posing while the users on this forum got a lens distorted selfie for comparison.
imo in that Pic arvid mogs hard asf

typical dark hair pill

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Don’t ever speak like that about my glorious king Clavicular.

@Clavicular

Boy oh boy, where do I even begin. Clavicular... my master slayer, my PSL god. I have admired you ever since I first laid eyes on your posts. The way you talk about 'slaying beckies' with such confidence, your dedication to nuking DHT with dutasteride, and your relentless pursuit of perfection through roiding and other looksmaxxing tactics—it all strikes fear into the heart of mere normies. Your willingness to go to any lengths for that ideal jawline, even if it means battling a bit of bloat—that's true dedication. We all know it's just temporary water retention from your cycle, anyway.

You've had your ups and downs, but you never gave up hope in the looksmaxxing journey. You're even more amazing when you drop knowledge bombs on the forum; sometimes I even call you my sensei. I forever dread the day you might step away from the game. I'd sacrifice my ownlife if it meant giving you a permanent +2 to your PSL.

You've given me so much joy and inspiration over the years. I remember when you hit a plateau with your looksmaxxing efforts—it was like my heart broke into a million pieces. But a tear still fell from my eye when I saw you push through with a new regimen, because deep down, my glorious king Clavicular never stops. I just wanted you to reach that next level. And finally, you did, my sweet aesthetics guru reached his peak and I rejoiced. 2024 was a rough year, but your transformation made history happen. You led the incels to the Promised Land of Becky's DMs, and I couldn't believe it.

I was crying, bawling even, when I read your post where you declared, 'BOUNCERMAXXING IS JUST THE BEGINNING!' Not only have you changed the game of looksmaxxing forever, but you've eternally changed my world. And even though you're bulking right now, we all know it's part of the master plan, my bloated yet beautiful king. I love you, my glorious king, Clavicular.
cringe and unfunny

• So Sad
Reactions: fluoride1337

Im gonna be one of the only forumers to hit 6.5 psl and im top percentile physique and height.

Im literally just here for entertainment but thanks!

And JFL at the subhumans lowballing Htn rates, what an utter disgrace to PSL. They will send pics of me out of prime condition in the gym bloated on dbol to prove a point. Im literally chad/chadlite when i go out and take lasix.

mirin your delusion tbh

See this is why I think rating based on individual features and flaws like this is retarded because looksmaxxers place too much or too little importance to different features. Psl 5 would mean he is around the same ballpark as these users

View attachment 3246213
arvid is closer 6 psl than to 5
he looks chad in his frauded pics

• +1
Reactions: idkwhattoputhere and Clavicular
I don't rate based on individual features or facial landmarks tbh. I do overall face. Agree with ratings? @
NoReedemingFeature
@NoReedemingFeature @
psychomandible
@psychomandible @
NZb6Air
@NZb6Air
6.5psl is ridiculous and 5.5 is and overrate too.
Op is 5 on a good day or when he happens to take lasix as he says.
And I do agree on your ratings. He's rating himself as 6.5 and chadlite, yet chadlite would be around that 5.5 area. Shows he's overrating psl despite what he thinks the actual looks level is.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and greywind
Nigga the tren got into your mind try to humblemaxx a little

Im gonna be one of the only forumers to hit 6.5 psl and im top percentile physique and height.

And JFL at the subhumans lowballing Htn rates, what an utter disgrace to PSL. They will send pics of me out of prime condition in the gym bloated on dbol to prove a point. Im literally chad/chadlite when i go out and take lasix.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme, Binladden's son, wristcel and 1 other person

I mog you in all 3 thers always a bigger fish

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Clavicular
dude in your avi is mega good looking

Hows your fent addict coworker?

Htn no more than that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616 and Clavicular

Your like high tier normies to chad lite very good looking but not Chris Hemsworth tier just objective although your probably right you mog most dudes here

Don’t ever speak like that about my glorious king Clavicular.

@Clavicular

Boy oh boy, where do I even begin. Clavicular... my master slayer, my PSL god. I have admired you ever since I first laid eyes on your posts. The way you talk about 'slaying beckies' with such confidence, your dedication to nuking DHT with dutasteride, and your relentless pursuit of perfection through roiding and other looksmaxxing tactics—it all strikes fear into the heart of mere normies. Your willingness to go to any lengths for that ideal jawline, even if it means battling a bit of bloat—that's true dedication. We all know it's just temporary water retention from your cycle, anyway.

You've had your ups and downs, but you never gave up hope in the looksmaxxing journey. You're even more amazing when you drop knowledge bombs on the forum; sometimes I even call you my sensei. I forever dread the day you might step away from the game. I'd sacrifice my ownlife if it meant giving you a permanent +2 to your PSL.

You've given me so much joy and inspiration over the years. I remember when you hit a plateau with your looksmaxxing efforts—it was like my heart broke into a million pieces. But a tear still fell from my eye when I saw you push through with a new regimen, because deep down, my glorious king Clavicular never stops. I just wanted you to reach that next level. And finally, you did, my sweet aesthetics guru reached his peak and I rejoiced. 2024 was a rough year, but your transformation made history happen. You led the incels to the Promised Land of Becky's DMs, and I couldn't believe it.

I was crying, bawling even, when I read your post where you declared, 'BOUNCERMAXXING IS JUST THE BEGINNING!' Not only have you changed the game of looksmaxxing forever, but you've eternally changed my world. And even though you're bulking right now, we all know it's part of the master plan, my bloated yet beautiful king. I love you, my glorious king, Clavicular.
Read every word :cry:

• Love it
Reactions: fluoride1337
I mog you in all 3 thers always a bigger fish
Shits been verified literally anyone who ia sked and has seen me agrees get mogged lets also add 4th category money mog you there too

Normies glazing you on tiktok for being frauded HTN :lul:

Last edited:

I was waiting for this tiktok to load and I got jumps cared. please put a warning next time 🙏

Why tf did you turn so narcy? And looking down at subhumans cause of their looks despite being blackpilled is extremely femaine

If my phone wasn't broken id post an analysis of u, eyeballing it, ur low hon

You are at least chadlite. :feelsokman: