Caging at this new student

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
He literally walked into the class and I almost laughed at loud, this kid is like the stereotypical amerimutt kalergi plan victim, so ethnically ambiguous

He’s ginger with a Latino face, extremely pale skin, the curliest hair I’ve ever seen, sags his pants and dresses like a ghetto rat, super light voice, the WORST eye area I’ve ever seen

Caging at this abomination, god just makes anyone these days

@wishIwasSalludon @Debetro @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs, lucifer6969, Elijah_leo and 26 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FacialStructure404, truthhurts, deadstock and 3 others
Those fucking mixed carrotheads are so damn funny. Pure gingers should only breed with pure gingers or blonds to prevent disasters.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, JL~ and 6 others
Pure gingers should only breed with pure gingers
fixed it for you, it’s important that ginger genes don’t spread to the wider European populace and stays limited to the British isles

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Debetro
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and cromagnon
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, FacialStructure404, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Those fucking mixed carrotheads are so damn funny.
What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw a mixed person?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and cromagnon
fixed it for you, it’s important that ginger genes don’t spread to the wider European populace and stays limited to the British isles
Yeah they end up like cartoon characters otherwise.

3b2a64db558998b3bf5521c20c0931cb.png

Rate russkaya ginger btw

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noobs, FacialStructure404, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Those fucking mixed carrotheads are so damn funny. Pure gingers should only breed with pure gingers or blonds to prevent disasters.
Might try to snap a picture, this might be the most comical creature I’ve ever laid my eyes upon. Just noticed he has giant fake diamond earrings in as well, wtf is this thing?

@wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wishIwasSalludon and Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro
Might try to snap a picture, this might be the most comical creature I’ve ever laid my eyes upon. Just noticed he has giant fake diamond earrings in as well, wtf is this thing?

@wishIwasSalludon
Is he a cool guy? Because if he’s some nice guy and you’re making fun of him I’m starting to feel a little bad

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Is he a cool guy? Because if he’s some nice guy and you’re making fun of him I’m starting to feel a little bad
No, I can tell this retard is gonna be a disrespectful ghetto cuck just by the way he talks and does the Edgar thing with his hair every 5 seconds

He also just moaned loudly in the middle of clsss with our nice teacher so

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, slavicpsycho, MA_ascender and 2 others
He literally walked into the class and I almost laughed at loud, this kid is like the stereotypical amerimutt kalergi plan victim, so ethnically ambiguous

He’s ginger with a Latino face, extremely pale skin, the curliest hair I’ve ever seen, sags his pants and dresses like a ghetto rat, super light voice, the WORST eye area I’ve ever seen

he lifemogs you

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cromagnon, MA_ascender and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, Debetro and MA_ascender
Your probably sitting in the corner of the class scrolling .org on ur phone ur attempting to hide in between ur legs. Desperately looking around holding in your autistic laugh making the most retarded hideous face scaring all the women in your class and ultimately being the reason ur still an incel cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, xantrooper, |Daddy_Zygos| and 8 others

poor him

• +1
  • Woah
No, I can tell this retard is gonna be a disrespectful ghetto cuck just by the way he talks and does the Edgar thing with his hair every 5 seconds

He also just moaned loudly in the middle of clsss with our nice teacher so
The migga needs to be put in its place. Every class needs a young brock lesnar in it, so bastards like that are kept on check.

• JFL
Your probably sitting in the corner of the class scrolling .org on ur phone ur attempting to hide in between ur legs. Desperately looking around holding in your autistic laugh making the most retarded hideous face scaring all the women in your class and ultimately being the reason ur still an incel cuck
Post penis I bet it's brown

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, Costcosuperstore, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, cromagnon, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
So he's trucel?

• JFL
Your probably sitting in the corner of the class scrolling .org on ur phone ur attempting to hide in between ur legs.
I regularly browse .org in school except I don’t hide it tho. One time I got caught looking at it but I just kept scrolling .org

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Why penis? Why not ask him to post his hand
Because even curries can fraud thighs/arm body tone with adequate lighting. Penis in change is not really possible to fraud as it's usually more pigmented than the rest of the body. Pink despigmented penis and asshole is one of the realest White or not test
I'm dead serious

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore, IAMNOTANINCEL and 4 others
I regularly browse .org in school except I don’t hide it tho. One time I got caught looking at it but I just kept scrolling .org
U we’re probably apart of a serious conversation involving a threat with the school police

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
Because even curries can fraud thighs/arm body tone with adequate lighting. Penis in change is not really possible to fraud as it's usually more pigmented than the rest of the body. Pink dispeñigmented penis and asshole is one of the realest White or not tests. I'm dead serious
But some southern Europeans have brown penises even tho they’re white(don’t ask how I know)

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper, cromagnon and Debetro
Because even curries can fraud thighs/arm body tone with adequate lighting. Penis in change is not really possible to fraud as it's usually more pigmented than the rest of the body. Pink despigmented penis and asshole is one of the realest White or not test
I'm dead serious
Shit way of hiding ur deep homosexual desires to see a penis

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, MedMogger, cromagnon and 2 others
U we’re probably apart of a serious conversation involving a threat with the school police
I’ve been told by 2 girls they thought I’d shoot up a school because I have very anti social behavior

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, cromagnon and Goth
Were they hot?
We would sit together after school and talk

one of them was this girl with glasses and braces with the most massive tits you’d see in your life

Kinda turned me on:forcedsmile:

• JFL
We would sit together after school and talk

one of them was this girl with glasses and braces with the most massive tits you’d see in your life

Kinda turned me on:forcedsmile:
Fakecel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cromagnon and wishIwasSalludon
That was before I started balding tho? But ever since my hairline went to shit I haven’t been getting much attention from women:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: FUE Mogger and Goth
But some southern Europeans have brown penises even tho they’re white(don’t ask how I know)
Most of my friends cocks are slightly browner as well and iirc all of them have northern euro heritage tbh

Don’t ask how I know either, im
Not gay just asked them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore, Debetro and 3 others
That was before I started balding tho? But ever since my hairline went to shit I haven’t been getting much attention from women:forcedsmile:
I have a full head of hair and talk to no women regardless, what does this mean?

• +1
  • Hmm...
But still I somehow was lucky enough to get a girlfriend last year even tho by that time I was already a baldcel

I didn’t miss out on teen love:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: illusivespirits and Goth
Most of my friends cocks are slightly browner as well and iirc all of them have northern euro heritage tbh

Don’t ask how I know either, im
Not gay just asked them
Why tf do u know the colors of each of ur friends cocks?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore and cromagnon
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wishIwasSalludon and Goth
gene started in aisa, there are still small populations that red hair is somewhat common in but it was way more common in the past

• +1