Caging at this new student

Most of my friends cocks are slightly browner as well and iirc all of them have northern euro heritage tbh

Don’t ask how I know either, im
Not gay just asked them
Are you a cockologist?
The tip of my penis is purple, is that normal?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper, |Daddy_Zygos|, GlamourPursuer and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore and NoReedemingFeature
But some southern Europeans have brown penises even tho they’re white(don’t ask how I know)
Then they are not by my book.

Actually it's not only south Euros, everywhere in Europe guys have kind of slightly tanned phallus. I'm sorry but not everyone can be blessed with a clean looking fully white penis. In fact it's really rare. I don't have a perfect one either I'm not Fitz type I. Like from all european population maybe only 10% have pink not pigmented genitals.

But yeah asking for penis proof is the ultimate way of asserting dominance as most guys have brown penises, especially if the guy tries to claim white status.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Then they are not by my book.

Actually it's not only south Euros, everywhere in Europe guys have kind of slightly tanned phallus. I'm sorry but not everyone can be blessed with a clean looking fully white penis. In fact it's really rare. I don't have a perfect one either I'm not Fitz type I. Like from all european population maybe only 10% have pink not pigmented genitals.

But yeah asking for penis proof is the ultimate way of asserting dominance as most guys have brown penises, especially if the guy tries to claim white status.
Do u have a pink penis?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and cromagnon
Do u have a pink penis?
It’s rare to have a non-hard fully pale cock, mine is slightly pigmented when it’s flaccid, unfortunately

It really is the best litmus test for who’s purer

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore, Debetro and 1 other person
It’s rare to have a non-hard fully pale cock, mine is slightly pigmented when it’s flaccid, unfortunately

It’s completely pale when hard of course but that goes for most white men

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Debetro and wishIwasSalludon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore, cromagnon and 2 others
Good one, nice note. But I feel it's more weird than what I proposed.
I feel like asking for nipple pic is less weird than asking for dick pic

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamehumphrey, Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Debetro and wishIwasSalludon

Yes you get it. It's not discussed enough. Fully white penis is giga aesthetic and kind of a test of how white/pure you are.

I need to get deeper into this but I think only Fitzpatrick type I can have it.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and cromagnon
I worked part time as cockologist in 2023. Purple is probably a good sign. Do you also have pink/purpleish knuckles, elbows, and knees?
They are a mesh of pink, red and purple. The tips of my fingers have the most purple.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Debetro
Yes you get it. It's not discussed enough. Fully white penis is giga aesthetic and kind of a test of how white/pure you are.

Fitzpatrick is how your skin looks in the sun, right

• +1
Your probably sitting in the corner of the class scrolling .org on ur phone ur attempting to hide in between ur legs. Desperately looking around holding in your autistic laugh making the most retarded hideous face scaring all the women in your class and ultimately being the reason ur still an incel cuck
Lol relatable memories

• JFL
Do u have a pink penis?
Purple pink tip, the skin that covers it is as well, then base is not fully pale. Masturbation might darken your genital skin btw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
A
You’re probably sitting in the corner of the class scrolling .org on ur phone ur attempting to hide in between ur legs. Desperately looking around holding in your autistic laugh making the most retarded hideous face scaring all the women in your class and ultimately being the reason ur still an incel cuck
accurate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and wishIwasSalludon
Your probably sitting in the corner of the class scrolling .org on ur phone ur attempting to hide in between ur legs. Desperately looking around holding in your autistic laugh making the most retarded hideous face scaring all the women in your class and ultimately being the reason ur still an incel cuck
I know ur not talking to me but for some reason I feel called out by this:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and Goth
Good sign of whiteness

Really?
Oh wait I misread it’s how white ur skin is when tanning, i think

Or I’m just retarded and reading this wrong

• JFL
Oh wait I misread it’s how white ur skin is when tanning, i think

Or I’m just retarded and reading this wrong
I didn't read anything about it, I just always thought:

type I -> gingers and pale blonds
type II -> pale people that do not belong to the previous group
type III -> olive skin
type IV and onwards -> whatever else

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore and cromagnon
I didn't read anything about it, I just always thought:

type I -> gingers and pale blonds
type II -> pale people that do not belong to the previous group
type III -> olive skin
type IV and onwards -> whatever else
What’s the most accurate way to determine your skin color, im type II I think but I get really pale in winter tbh

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore and Debetro
  • +1
IMG 1922

• JFL
Last line is brutal :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
What’s the most accurate way to determine your skin color, im type II I think but I get really pale in winter tbh
I will guess type II. You are not olive, neither a giga pale untannable ginger.

• +1
It's a shame that I can't ltr a fully white woman
They don't even treat average looking men of their own race seriously.

• +1
It's a shame that I can't ltr a fully white woman
They don't even treat average looking men of their own race seriously.
I rather stay a virgin than mix race and have some even uglier than me and dumber kids

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NoReedemingFeature and cromagnon
Which state? lmao

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
I rather stay a virgin than mix race and have some even uglier than me and dumber kids
You know, I'm not of that great genetic stock myself.

As for my skull, it has all the caucasoid traits, yet it's boneless and recessed.
My face is ugly and I lack any good looking european features that'd redeem me (like an elongated canthus, philtrum groove, low set brows and a deep set eye area and all that).

As for my intelligence. I'm about 6 points below the average white iq (106) and have genes for neuroticism.

For example with this one foid I fancied, she was clearly mixed tatar. Had yellow skin, asian looking eyes with high set brows. Yet still mostly caucasian.
Should have I gone for whiter woman instead? Some who solely has indo-european facial traits.

It's not easy for a man like me, who looks borderline subhuman and has nothing to redeem himself.
I have no appeal to the women that you think I should rather go for. And jfl I still don't have really little if any appeal to foids that aren't fully white.

What do you make of this then? I wish that I might reproduce at one point in my life. I ideally a "robust" white woman, but that's clear not the most likely course.

• +1
Those fucking mixed carrotheads are so damn funny. Pure gingers should only breed with pure gingers or blonds to prevent disasters.
How rare is it to witness a ginger chad? Let alone knowing ginger by itself is like 2% of the population

• +1
But still I somehow was lucky enough to get a girlfriend last year even tho by that time I was already a baldcel

I didn’t miss out on teen love:Comfy:
How did you end up in the mumbai slums of this site? Are you still with her?

And your kids will look like him. Jews will force you to breed with ethnic foids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xantrooper, Entschuldigung and cromagnon
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar

Not true I've seen white guys with brown penis, it's actually not rare
I'm "brown" ans have a white dick

Not true I've seen white guys with brown penis, it's actually not rare
I'm "brown" ans have a white dick
The point he’s making is that they aren’t white because they have a brown cock

• +1
Impossible unless you are blessed with vitiligo
By American standards I'm brown cause I'm from latin America but i have light skin, anyways...

• +1
fucking relatable. Its over LOL

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Because even curries can fraud thighs/arm body tone with adequate lighting. Penis in change is not really possible to fraud as it's usually more pigmented than the rest of the body. Pink despigmented penis and asshole is one of the realest White or not test
I'm dead serious

• +1