JFL (caging) Not only did Bryan (short brown and ugly ¨friend¨) bully and meme him to oblivion, he now also ruined his life

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
Caging so hard, as you all know @Short Ugly and Brown story with his oneitis. He got memed and bullied hard by one of his supposed friends. Now guess what happened.

The guy went to the girl in instagram PMs, just so he could see short brown and ugly being ruined. What happened is this.

After this she brought short brown and ugly to court for a restraining order. Not only that but her name was kept anonymous in the court case (Faith Riehm btw) while short brown and ugly names was in full-on display. So even if nothing happens when people search up his name they will always see that court case for stalking a women

giphy.gif

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
like irl friend?

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Zephir
After this she brought short brown and ugly to court for a restraining order. Not only that but her name was kept anonymous in the court case (Faith Riehm btw) while short brown and ugly names was in full-on display. So even if nothing happens when people search up his name they will always see that court case for stalking a women
Its over

T

turkproducer

on my sigma male grindset shit😤😤
Yes his actual IRL friend, i would have beaten and possible killed Bryan if he did this shit to me. But short brown and ugly is a high inhib bitch
he went from good looking to tranny looking tbh

u saw his old pics? he had good body and good face. Idk what happened, probably fin fucked him up

T

turkproducer

on my sigma male grindset shit😤😤
He also injected estrogen on top of it, basically reversing his puberty and resulting in a literal negative puberty
no way???? he legit injected estrogen jfl. For what

what the fuck, even if i was blue pilled i would know injecting female hormones would be bad for you

Roping Subhuman

Roping Subhuman

Temp. Banned
@Short Ugly and Brown told me this is what he said at court hearing.

"oh uh i feel that if nate gets near faith that he will rape her"

"nate said to me he would rape faith"

"faith doesnt like nate"

JFL at this double faced lying Corona Gook dog, imagine simping this hard for some 3/10 pussy.

source.gif
source.gif
source.gif

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
@Short Ugly and Brown told me this is what he said at court hearing.

"oh uh i feel that if nate gets near faith that he will rape her"

"nate said to me he would rape faith"

"faith doesnt like nate"

JFL at this double faced lying Corona Gook dog, imagine simping this hard for some 3/10 pussy.

source.gif
source.gif
source.gif
Yeh bro muh nate gonna rape her

I just wanted a kiss

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Zephir
Never befriend gooks. They only work for their own kind. Most people who bullied me were subhuman gooks. Gooks inherently hate all other races, they will backstab you when they feel like they’ve had enough of you. They’re the most evil race, only befriend whites and blacks and curries.

Selfahate

Selfahate

Banned
Stupid kid we had such good and BLACKPILLED conversations on society looks and blackpill
This rich status might save him

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Now you guys know why i have no friends

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Just fucking close down the forum

Users who are viewing this thread