caging so hard at this natty bulk, never bulk natty JFL

atlantean

atlantean

reichsmarschall

3 years of training and a couple months of bulking and he transformed into a fat subhuman mess, granted hes low iq and retarded and cant diet properly due to nigger iq but still crazy, insane how many people fall for the dirty bulk meme, its roid or die at this point, jfl at all these retards trying to eat like sam sulek but without the 10g of steroids

@WishIwasChico @moreroidsmoredates @Clavicular @ConfusedBolivian @the BULL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, poopoohead, boss8055 and 13 others
“Am I getting too fat during my bulk”?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, boss8055, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
sheit, steroids is a must. Either that or he's not training hard enough.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

3 years of training and a couple months of bulking and he transformed into a fat subhuman mess, granted hes low iq and retarded and cant diet properly due to nigger iq but still crazy, insane how many people fall for the dirty bulk meme, its roid or die at this point, jfl at all these retards trying to eat like sam sulek but without the 10g of steroids

He is a nigger also

Brutal, got baited poor bro

• JFL
He isn't bulking he just can't stick to his diet and is looking for excuses. You aren't supposed to get excessively fat during a bulk, otherwise you are just eating way too much than the surplus you really need.

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
sheit, steroids is a must. Either that or he's not training hard enough.
steroids r life, i just hit bodyweight incline bench press in a month on roids jfl, i was basically out of the gym for close to 2yrs before that and lost most of my strength and gains, pretty sure i could have done more tbh i just hate bench press it rapes my shoulder its a lil scary

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and ConfusedBolivian
steroids r life, i just hit bodyweight incline bench press in a month on roids jfl, i was basically out of the gym for close to 2yrs before that and lost most of my strength and gains, pretty sure i could have done more tbh i just hate bench press it rapes my shoulder its a lil scary
THIS, just lol at spending years natty slowly pr'ing when you can take roids and reach higher peaks in a few weeks.

• +1
THIS, just lol at spending years natty slowly pr'ing when you can take roids and reach higher peaks in a few weeks.
yea i thought it was pretty shit but apparently it takes close to a year for most people to hit bodyweight bench natty

yea i thought it was pretty shit but apparently it takes close to a year for most people to hit bodyweight bench natty
The long hard path does not pay off. Just roid and achieve that all in one tenth of the time. What is your stack like bro ?

• +1
The long hard path does not pay off. Just roid and achieve that all in one tenth of the time. What is your stack like bro ?
600mg test e + 50mg anavar, dont get me wrong my diet is perfect i track every single food that i consume, even a teaspoon of honey, and im in the gym 6 days a week doing push and pull so its not like the roids are doing the hard work for me, im still working hard the roids r just augmenting my gains and making the hard work even more worth it for me

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
600mg test e + 50mg anavar, dont get me wrong my diet is perfect i track every single food that i consume, even a teaspoon of honey, and im in the gym 6 days a week doing push and pull so its not like the roids are doing the hard work for me, im still working hard the roids r just augmenting my gains and making the hard work even more worth it for me
Have you noticed any iois from women more now that you roided to the max ?

Have you noticed any iois from women more now that you roided to the max ?
no lol im high body fat rn and have a puffy face, test bloat isnt helping either, i could easily cut to 10% bodyfat in a month but i dont wanna waste the roids especially with how much strength im putting on

i have brutal facial fat deposits where i have to be extremely lean to look good facially, i looked my best when i was 65kg 6'1 and received a modelling contract when i had jordan barrett auscwhitz physique, very hard to maintain tho

@ConfusedBolivian @moreroidsmoredates also is this good im so confused because i see so many people saying they hit this pretty easily but then jeff nippard and other high iq gym bros says it takes a year, i cant tell if the people saying they get it in like 1 week are just larping or not, its been 50 days on roids

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
i was pushing this bf at my peak dirty bulk ngl :feelshah::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• So Sad
@ConfusedBolivian @moreroidsmoredates also is this good im so confused because i see so many people saying they hit this pretty easily but then jeff nippard and other high iq gym bros says it takes a year, i cant tell if the people saying they get it in like 1 week are just larping or not, its been 50 days on roids
Good shit, yeah it takes a year or so for a normie natty :lul:

• JFL
tf this is not a bulk nigga looks like he ate a Mcdonalds meal 3x a day

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and atlantean