Calculating how much time Xangsane has spent typing on his own threads

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
*This is not a high IQ post at all and I'm probably way off, this is retarded incel mental gymnastics*

As I'm making this post he currently has 126,911 posts :lul:

On average he replies to his own sort of low effort 'rate (x)' threads an average of 12.5 times (14 9 13 14)
If you count the point that you get from making a thread to this is 13.5 which we will round up to 14, most of the replies he makes are 0, tags or emojis which I will count as 3 of the 14 posts made per thread which shouldn't take no longer than

2 seconds for the 0
5 seconds for the tags
3 seconds for the emojis

and say it takes him 2 and to find the material for the main thread and then around 10 seconds each for the other 11 post points he gets on his own threads that's
3 minutes and 58 seconds per thread which we will round up to 4 minutes.

The character count he had in this thread was 282:

Chat GPT said

"Average Typing Speed (characters per minute) = (40 wpm) * (5.7 characters per word) = 228 characters per minute

To find out how long it would take to type 282 characters, you can divide the number of characters by the average typing speed:

Time to type 282 characters = (282 characters) / (228 characters per minute) ≈ 1.24 minutes"

Since he would probably be used to typing a lot we will shorten this down to 1 minute

So if it takes him 1 minute and he has 126,911 posts I'm gonna say he has 30,000 of his own threads, if we take 60 seconds x 30,000 that's

8 hours and 20 minutes spent typing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spdxer, jinnu, dna_cel and 4 others
@Xangsane true?

8 hours seems too low. I assure I've spent dozens and hundreds of hours typing on this useless garbage site since 2021. biggest waste of time of my life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LVZZO, Patient A, Mewton and 5 others
8 hours seems too low. I assure I've spent dozens and hundreds of hours typing on this useless garbage site since 2021. biggest waste of time of my life
i got 500 hours somehow but that seemed too high

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
pat me

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and gr34ter
he currently has 126,911 posts
IMG 1252

i got 500 hours somehow but that seemed too high
seems too low, thats only like 10 weeks of a full time job and his whole life revolves around this shit and he even gets his family/friends to help him.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
He uses ChatGPT to write those stories that take like an hour to read so that needs to be factored in here.

pat pat

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: gr34ter and Xangsane