calculus isn't even difficult jfl

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
@thecel @Zer0/∞ can't believe I used to think AP calc BC was difficult

Literally reviewed the entire material in 2 days and keep getting near perfect scores on all the practice tests

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32

Literally reviewed the entire material in 2 days and keep getting near perfect scores on all the practice tests
I've learned multivariable calculus when I was 14. shit ain't hard.
Physics tho (past high school ofc) :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
BC has a high pass rate apparently

What is calculus?

Calculus was my fav math class

I struggled hard with geometry & algebra JFL

• +1
BC has a high pass rate apparently
it's more because the people who take it are extremely intelligent so typically all people pass

meanwhile dumber people take easier classes like AP Gov and then fail it so those classes have a lower pass rate while being "easier"

(the fag who made this short 1 min video explains it but he disabled the link unless you go to youtube jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I've learned multivariable calculus when I was 14. shit ain't hard.
Physics tho (past high school ofc) :dafuckfeels:
woah
you took multivariable calculus as a freshman and it wasn’t even hard
you must be a genius :soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and 6485b025t
it's more because the people who take it are extremely intelligent so typically all people pass

meanwhile dumber people take easier classes like AP Gov and then fail it so those classes have a lower pass rate while being "easier"

(the fag who made this short 1 min video explains it but he disabled the link unless you go to youtube jfl)

I have to take the AP Physics 1 test in a few days. 😢

I will take Calc AB next year, I am too non-NT to handle harder AP classes, I just stress out too much. :feelswhy:

Well good news is your highly intelligent in areas majority of the population finds extremely difficult. You can excel in STEM fields which are normally difficult for the average person that lacks the IQ in the areas of complex math.

7e7.png

Well good news is your highly intelligent in areas majority of the population finds extremely difficult. You can excel in STEM fields which are normally difficult for the average person that lacks the IQ in the areas of complex math.
I hope that's true tbh but I think it's just based on whether you enjoy it or not

Cuz I fucking hated precalculus and would get straight Cs in the class, meanwhile this harder stuff is easy cuz I like it

I will take Calc AB next year, I am too non-NT to handle harder AP classes, I just stress out too much. :feelswhy:
Take AP gov and psych bro. Those classes were goated asf

Makes sense. That's probably why AP physics 1 has a low pass rate while C had a high one

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Kristin
  • +1
Jfl at high school niggas bragging about high maths score:lul: do perfect score in master’s year stem course then we’ll talk

-

• +1
Reactions: Aero
OPcock

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Aero
Idk about AP exams but after Calc 1 it's cope. Just study at target business school theory.