CALL ME ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!! KILL YOURSELVES!!!!

the_nextDavidLaid

the_nextDavidLaid

Zephir
I’ve been so hooked on height for very long since it can’t really be avoided tbh via the Heightpill (only when face is MTN at most). Also it doesn’t help looking at @Ekil73_YT being so desperate stomping his shins to grow cause he can’t afford HGH (neither can I tbh I’m too low IQ to earn money and so low inhib that I’m terrified of getting a part time job). Let’s get to the point, you already know how arm wrestling grows the arms to the point where one arm is at least 1inch longer than the other. I’ve been theorizing about the possibility of using arm wrestling but using the legs instead to grow them.

This is the prototype video:

We could add leg conditioning with strengthening exercises that primarily target the upper part of the leg or lower idc which it is tbh.

@Ekil73_YT Im making a program that uses every method I’ve gotten and when I complete it I’ll try it out and I’ll try reporting back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823, Deleted member 28916, AngryShortMale and 2 others
The next David Laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633 and Deleted member 1901
didn't read but meds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, LowTrust and Deleted member 1901
@Ekil73_YT what do you think? Care to create this program?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 1901
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901

2 years arm wrestling and he grew 0.5cm in the elbow. Its something. impressive actually i wonder whats the scientific explanation.

• +1

2 years arm wrestling and he grew 0.5cm in the elbow. Its something. impressive actually i wonder whats the scientific explanation.

Wolf’s law

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
but leg wrestling is just stupid, you are not exercing the same pressure as when wrestling with the arm. Maybe if you get upside down hanged by the legs, but we should first understand the mechanism between the arm growth to have an conclusion

• Hmm...
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid

I appreciate that you said “in the elbow” because people are wrong to assume that it’s definitely an increase in arm length

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Wolf’s law
sure, the bone adapt to the forces. But im talking about the mechanism in how this happens to find the most efficient way to apply it to the legs.

• +1
sure, the bone adapt to the forces. But im talking about the mechanism in how this happens to find the most efficient way to apply it to the legs.
I’ll look into that when I’m awake

• +1
The mechanism proposed by Tyler from the heightquest instagram is torsional forces