Called an indian kid at my school a street shitting dalit

9cel

9cel

Pump and dump=law
So i was walking down the pathway towards the cafeteria to get food, theres a massive crowd of people and its very packed then this currycel comes along and tries shoving me out of the way, i push him and then he gets pissed and starts squaring up to me i then say “fuck off you street shitting dalit” he walks away but then like 5 minutes later i legit get called to the office and that little cunt is there accusing me of racism of course i just deny it and theres nothing they can do.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, arabcelxxx, wishIwasSalludon and 5 others
So i was walking down the pathway towards the cafeteria to get food, theres a massive crowd of people and its very packed then this currycel comes along and tries shoving me out of the way, i push him and then he gets pissed and starts squaring up to me i then say “fuck off you street shitting dalit” he walks away but then like 5 minutes later i legit get called to the office and that little cunt is there accusing me of racism of course i just deny it and theres nothing they can do.
@RAMU KAKA

That’s not very nice is it

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Based tbh