Schoolmate killed himself cause his oneitis was getting pounded by football team

D

Deleted member 43403

Kraken
This happened back when I was a freshman in High school and my schoolmate was a Senior. Basically our school had a program were all freshman would be put in groups of like 2 or 3 and they would get 1 senior to show them the school and shit like that. So in my freshman group it was me this other aspie kid Ron then a girl which we will call stacy, then our senior that showed us around Steven. Stacy was decently hot and Steven was kind of autistic looking and didn't seem that succesful, I think he saw this as a prime opportunity to get with a good looking girl since Stacy was a freshman and he probably already had some value to her since he was a Senior. This was probably his only way to get a hot girl. So once we started this freshman/senior program they ended up dating.

Steven would always talk about how in love they were and how she was the most innocent girl and how she was waiting until marriage to have sex (fucking lol at this, I was very blackpilled even at that age so I knew that was very unlikely). On the other hand Stacy didn't seem to interested in Steve, I feel she just thought it would be a good idea to date a Senior and get some kind of status boost from him, she didn't seem in love at all. She actually seemed to be into me more then him (not trying to brag) she said I was cooler then him and she would make the other girls jealous if she was with me (I was like one of the only black kids in the town so many girls thought I was cool even though I was autistic as fuck, also again not trying to brag still a virgin at 21 cause I have serious mental issues and fucked up teeth). Anyways from all that I basically gathered she didn't really give a fuck about Steven and was just using him.

Then one day it was "rivalry day" this is basically a gay ass day were we have some activities and competition with the other high school in the town. Kids go to the other school and stuff like that and take part in the competitions. So Steven picked me up that day and we were going to go to Stacy's house and pick her up to. Once we got to Stacy's house I noticed 2 cars in the driveway and I recognized they belonged to these kids on the football team. I also deduced straight away that their must have been like 10 guys at her house cause these football guys were cheap as fuck and always complaining about gas money and there was always like 5 of them in one car. If there wasn't like 10 of them there is no way they would take 2 cars. So straight away I knew some shit must be happening in the house.

Steven didn't recognize the cars or at least it didn't look like he did. We got out of the car to go inside the house and get Stacy. Once we were at the front door you could hear shit I would call it moaning but it wasn't even that more like ecstasy filled screams/yelps and the most brutish grunts imaginable. I would only call them moans cause that is what they sounded like through the door but that says a lot cause the door was not even opening and I could still hear it. As we hear this Steven says wtf lol what is her mom doing, I look at his face and he looks nervous as fuck clearly he feels like it might be Stacy but he is trying to cope. He tries to open the door but it's locked. He knocks on the door and nobody comes, he is getting more visibly nervous by the second. He starts making weird as sounds that people do when they are having a panic attack like ehhh, ehhhhh yeah that aspie shit. He keeps trying to knock on the door and look through but nobody is coming. He then just makes a break and a quick sprint to the back of the house without saying anything, I follow him. We are at the back door and it's open we go inside. The sounds are much louder now, like I suspected before they are undeniably sex sounds and I am 100% it's Stacy getting pounded. Steven is running through the house and I am right behind him, this retard runs for Stacy's room when it's ovbious the sound isn't coming from there. He bursts into her room and like I knew she wasn't there. He listens to the sound and runs downstairs with me still right behind him. As we get to the basement that is where Steven lost his soul.

Just like I thought there was about 10 guys in the basement most of them surrounding Stacy. 2 guys were carrying her by her legs and her arms. The 2 guys were both 18 year old Seniors on the football team, one of them was Brandon a white Chad and the other was Tyler a BBC. Brandon was carrying her by her arms while he face fucked her and Tyler was carrying her by her legs while he pounded her pussy. It was insane and I looked at Steven's face and I swear I saw the instant he lost his soul, I have still to this day never seen that look in another person.

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm fucking this 14 year old freshman pussy" Tyler said. I knew she loved black guys. "Yeah" Brandon said "But not as much as she's goona love this white dick when I cum in her mouth." A lot of the other football guys are just hollering like some type of retarded football jocks while this is happening, some of them are looking at me and Steven at this point. Steven all of a sudden makes a dash like he's going to attack Brandon and Tyler but a couple of the football guys stop him quick and put him to the ground. At this point Steven is on the ground crying like a little bitch as Tyler and Brandon are fucking the shit out of his onetitis.

The crazy thing is, is that Stacy didn't even acknowledge him once the whole time. She basically was just moaning in pure ecstasy as she was getting fucked by these football guys with her eyes closed or rolled back in her head most of the time she looked like she was having a constant orgasm. Some of the football guys start mocking Steven as they hold him down talking about how tight his girlfriend is and how she's really good at fitting big dicks in her tight "virgin" pussy (I doubt she was a virgin cause I doubt a virgin could take the pounding she was taking). This made Steven go into a rage but he was still being held down as they mocked him so he could do nothing.

Some of the football guys ended up carrying Steven outside the house and locking him outside. I was looking out the door and this guy was going fucking insane looking like he was tearing the hair out of his head rolling around on the grass like he was having seizures or some shit. It was like he was transforming into an autistic werewolf or some shit. I didn't want to get into the car with Steven to go anywhere cause I didn't know what he would do in the state he was in. So I just chilled at the house for a bit, Stacy was rich as fuck and she had a lot of nice shit. I went into her kitchen and they had all the good shit they just bought a bunch of new shit from the deli so I made myself one of the best subs I legit have ever eaten it had pastrami, all kind of cheeses I don't even know what they're called, chicken, turkey etc. Put some mayonnaise on it with some veggies and some rich people condiments that tasted good as fuck. Had some fancy deserts and some other food they had to as well as some lasagnane I think they had for dinner last night and finished it off with an ice cream sandwich. I know this part isn't super relevant but it was legit one of the best meals I ever had, also the whole time I was eating I could still hear them fucking so maybe hearing that was like an aphrodisiac that made the food taste better or something I don't know really but shit was good. I went back downstairs cause I was considering if I could fuck Stacy but she already had some cum on her and looked kind of used and I wasn't really about that so I decided not to. Gangbangs are only cool if you are the first guy to fuck the girl.

I looked at the time and realized I'd be late to catch the bus back home so I booked it back to school. I was feeling super uncomfortable running that fast since I just ate so much and felt like I was goona hurl. As I was running back to school I got stopped by the cops (JFL told you guys I was one of the only black people in town and there was some racism) they asked me wtf I was doing and why I wasn't at school. I told them I was going back to school after dropping off some homework at a sick friends house, they grilled me some more but ended up letting me go and I got back to school in time to catch the bus. Went home and the rest of the day was pretty uneventful.

The next day at school Ron freaked out at me (The other kid in our freshmen group) he was asking why the fuck me, Stacy and Steven weren't at rivalry day. He thought we ditched him but I explained to him what happened and he didn't believe me. Our group ended up being called to the office since we missed rivalry day and their was activities we were supposed to set up. So me, Ron, Stacy and Steven were in the office and before they teacher even saw us Steven went ballistic on Stacy asking why she did this to him and he loved her and he would take her back and forgive her. Stacy looked really uncomfortable, the teacher came to talk to us but Steven kept going on and on and everyone was super weirded out. They separated Steven from us since he wouldn't calm down and they asked us what was going on, I said I don't know and so did the other two. They just lectured us on skipping school freaked out at us and gave us detention.

We had detention for the next week and Steven still had to be separated from us since he wouldn't stop freaking out. One day after detention we were leaving and we saw Steven and he tried to confront Stacy again. But Brandon was there and he stopped Steven and beat him up a little bit and told him to stop messing with Stacy. Stacy hugged Brandon and gave him a kiss. Steven looked fucking defeated.

Later on Steven tried to bring a knife to school and kill some of the football kids but he got caught. Also JFL at the knife he chose it was the rustiest piece of shit that could probably barely kill anyone. But he still got expelled for that.

I heard he was still messaging Stacy and writing her letters on some Stan shit.

I thought that would be the end of that but it wasn't.

I ended up running into Steven at the grocery store and he blew up on me. He started accusing me of a bunch of shit and it really pissed me off. He even started calling me a stupid nigger and shit like that and I was the reason his girlfriend left him, he was saying the stupidest shit and it was really making me angry so I just played into it. I said yeah I knew you were a little bitch Steven and Stacy never liked you she was just using you. I never liked you either cause you're just a little bitch. That's why me, Stacy and the football team made a plan to gangbang Stacy since you could never pleasure her. I told him I fucked Stacy to and she's pregnant with my kid (all made up by the way I was just trying to get him mad, this faggot shouldn't have tried to put the blame on me). I told him we fucked her in every hole and we took her virginity, she really did love black cock and I made sure she wasn't innocent anymore. I was fucking monologing like Immortal Technique on dance with the devil.

He went crazy and tried to fight me, this guy really was beta as fuck and I knocked him down and pinned him down quick. The grocery store employees started rushing to us since we were fighting and I just split quick since I knew I would get blamed if I stuck around.

I later on learned that Steven killed himself. This guy was honestly the most beta retard I have met in my life and a classic example of wear you will end up by worshiping a oneitis especially if you are a beta. And for all those saying I'm larping let me tell you this stories true, there's a lot of betas out there killing themselves cause of their onitis the next one could be you

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: notchaddam, NattyMikeO, BrahminBoss and 32 others
this is from lookism right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, scrunchables, Going2KillMyself and 27 others
Couldn't be me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, BrahminBoss, LooksThinker and 4 others
dnrd

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, mid, Deleted member 48871 and 15 others
sounds like a shitty ntr hentai plot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, scrunchables, lstar2005 and 34 others
No tag no care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 18522 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, LooksThinker, Deleted member 43403 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 43403 and 1 other person
Tales from Delhi's Mental Asylum, Over for you OP

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, Kevin Logan, Lethbridge and 10 others
This happened back when I was a freshman in High school and my schoolmate was a Senior. Basically our school had a program were all freshman would be put in groups of like 2 or 3 and they would get 1 senior to show them the school and shit like that. So in my freshman group it was me this other aspie kid Ron then a girl which we will call stacy, then our senior that showed us around Steven. Stacy was decently hot and Steven was kind of autistic looking and didn't seem that succesful, I think he saw this as a prime opportunity to get with a good looking girl since Stacy was a freshman and he probably already had some value to her since he was a Senior. This was probably his only way to get a hot girl. So once we started this freshman/senior program they ended up dating.

Steven would always talk about how in love they were and how she was the most innocent girl and how she was waiting until marriage to have sex (fucking lol at this, I was very blackpilled even at that age so I knew that was very unlikely). On the other hand Stacy didn't seem to interested in Steve, I feel she just thought it would be a good idea to date a Senior and get some kind of status boost from him, she didn't seem in love at all. She actually seemed to be into me more then him (not trying to brag) she said I was cooler then him and she would make the other girls jealous if she was with me (I was like one of the only black kids in the town so many girls thought I was cool even though I was autistic as fuck, also again not trying to brag still a virgin at 21 cause I have serious mental issues and fucked up teeth). Anyways from all that I basically gathered she didn't really give a fuck about Steven and was just using him.

Then one day it was "rivalry day" this is basically a gay ass day were we have some activities and competition with the other high school in the town. Kids go to the other school and stuff like that and take part in the competitions. So Steven picked me up that day and we were going to go to Stacy's house and pick her up to. Once we got to Stacy's house I noticed 2 cars in the driveway and I recognized they belonged to these kids on the football team. I also deduced straight away that their must have been like 10 guys at her house cause these football guys were cheap as fuck and always complaining about gas money and there was always like 5 of them in one car. If there wasn't like 10 of them there is no way they would take 2 cars. So straight away I knew some shit must be happening in the house.

Steven didn't recognize the cars or at least it didn't look like he did. We got out of the car to go inside the house and get Stacy. Once we were at the front door you could hear shit I would call it moaning but it wasn't even that more like ecstasy filled screams/yelps and the most brutish grunts imaginable. I would only call them moans cause that is what they sounded like through the door but that says a lot cause the door was not even opening and I could still hear it. As we hear this Steven says wtf lol what is her mom doing, I look at his face and he looks nervous as fuck clearly he feels like it might be Stacy but he is trying to cope. He tries to open the door but it's locked. He knocks on the door and nobody comes, he is getting more visibly nervous by the second. He starts making weird as sounds that people do when they are having a panic attack like ehhh, ehhhhh yeah that aspie shit. He keeps trying to knock on the door and look through but nobody is coming. He then just makes a break and a quick sprint to the back of the house without saying anything, I follow him. We are at the back door and it's open we go inside. The sounds are much louder now, like I suspected before they are undeniably sex sounds and I am 100% it's Stacy getting pounded. Steven is running through the house and I am right behind him, this retard runs for Stacy's room when it's ovbious the sound isn't coming from there. He bursts into her room and like I knew she wasn't there. He listens to the sound and runs downstairs with me still right behind him. As we get to the basement that is where Steven lost his soul.

Just like I thought there was about 10 guys in the basement most of them surrounding Stacy. 2 guys were carrying her by her legs and her arms. The 2 guys were both 18 year old Seniors on the football team, one of them was Brandon a white Chad and the other was Tyler a BBC. Brandon was carrying her by her arms while he face fucked her and Tyler was carrying her by her legs while he pounded her pussy. It was insane and I looked at Steven's face and I swear I saw the instant he lost his soul, I have still to this day never seen that look in another person.

"Fuck, I can't believe I'm fucking this 14 year old freshman pussy" Tyler said. I knew she loved black guys. "Yeah" Brandon said "But not as much as she's goona love this white dick when I cum in her mouth." A lot of the other football guys are just hollering like some type of retarded football jocks while this is happening, some of them are looking at me and Steven at this point. Steven all of a sudden makes a dash like he's going to attack Brandon and Tyler but a couple of the football guys stop him quick and put him to the ground. At this point Steven is on the ground crying like a little bitch as Tyler and Brandon are fucking the shit out of his onetitis.

The crazy thing is, is that Stacy didn't even acknowledge him once the whole time. She basically was just moaning in pure ecstasy as she was getting fucked by these football guys with her eyes closed or rolled back in her head most of the time she looked like she was having a constant orgasm. Some of the football guys start mocking Steven as they hold him down talking about how tight his girlfriend is and how she's really good at fitting big dicks in her tight "virgin" pussy (I doubt she was a virgin cause I doubt a virgin could take the pounding she was taking). This made Steven go into a rage but he was still being held down as they mocked him so he could do nothing.

Some of the football guys ended up carrying Steven outside the house and locking him outside. I was looking out the door and this guy was going fucking insane looking like he was tearing the hair out of his head rolling around on the grass like he was having seizures or some shit. It was like he was transforming into an autistic werewolf or some shit. I didn't want to get into the car with Steven to go anywhere cause I didn't know what he would do in the state he was in. So I just chilled at the house for a bit, Stacy was rich as fuck and she had a lot of nice shit. I went into her kitchen and they had all the good shit they just bought a bunch of new shit from the deli so I made myself one of the best subs I legit have ever eaten it had pastrami, all kind of cheeses I don't even know what they're called, chicken, turkey etc. Put some mayonnaise on it with some veggies and some rich people condiments that tasted good as fuck. Had some fancy deserts and some other food they had to as well as some lasagnane I think they had for dinner last night and finished it off with an ice cream sandwich. I know this part isn't super relevant but it was legit one of the best meals I ever had, also the whole time I was eating I could still hear them fucking so maybe hearing that was like an aphrodisiac that made the food taste better or something I don't know really but shit was good. I went back downstairs cause I was considering if I could fuck Stacy but she already had some cum on her and looked kind of used and I wasn't really about that so I decided not to. Gangbangs are only cool if you are the first guy to fuck the girl.

I looked at the time and realized I'd be late to catch the bus back home so I booked it back to school. I was feeling super uncomfortable running that fast since I just ate so much and felt like I was goona hurl. As I was running back to school I got stopped by the cops (JFL told you guys I was one of the only black people in town and there was some racism) they asked me wtf I was doing and why I wasn't at school. I told them I was going back to school after dropping off some homework at a sick friends house, they grilled me some more but ended up letting me go and I got back to school in time to catch the bus. Went home and the rest of the day was pretty uneventful.

The next day at school Ron freaked out at me (The other kid in our freshmen group) he was asking why the fuck me, Stacy and Steven weren't at rivalry day. He thought we ditched him but I explained to him what happened and he didn't believe me. Our group ended up being called to the office since we missed rivalry day and their was activities we were supposed to set up. So me, Ron, Stacy and Steven were in the office and before they teacher even saw us Steven went ballistic on Stacy asking why she did this to him and he loved her and he would take her back and forgive her. Stacy looked really uncomfortable, the teacher came to talk to us but Steven kept going on and on and everyone was super weirded out. They separated Steven from us since he wouldn't calm down and they asked us what was going on, I said I don't know and so did the other two. They just lectured us on skipping school freaked out at us and gave us detention.

We had detention for the next week and Steven still had to be separated from us since he wouldn't stop freaking out. One day after detention we were leaving and we saw Steven and he tried to confront Stacy again. But Brandon was there and he stopped Steven and beat him up a little bit and told him to stop messing with Stacy. Stacy hugged Brandon and gave him a kiss. Steven looked fucking defeated.

Later on Steven tried to bring a knife to school and kill some of the football kids but he got caught. Also JFL at the knife he chose it was the rustiest piece of shit that could probably barely kill anyone. But he still got expelled for that.

I ended up running into Steven at the grocery store and he blew up on me. He started accusing me of a bunch of shit and it really pissed me off. He even started calling me a stupid nigger and shit like that and I was the reason his girlfriend left him, he was saying the stupidest shit and it was really making me angry so I just played into it. I said yeah I knew you were a little bitch Steven and Stacy never liked you she was just using you. I never liked you either cause you're just a little bitch. That's why me, Stacy and the football team made a plan to gangbang Stacy since you could never pleasure her. I told him I fucked Stacy to and she's pregnant with my kid (all made up by the way I was just trying to get him mad, this faggot shouldn't have tried to put the blame on me). I told him we fucked her in every hole and we took her virginity, she really did love black cock and I made sure she wasn't innocent anymore. I was fucking monologing like Immortal Technique on dance with the devil.

He went crazy and tried to fight me, this guy really was beta as fuck and I knocked him down and pinned him down quick. The grocery store employees started rushing to us since we were fighting and I just split quick since I knew I would get blamed if I stuck around.

I later on learned that Steven killed himself. This guy was honestly the most beta retard I have met in my life and a classic example of wear you will end up by worshiping a oneitis especially if you are a beta. And for all those saying I'm larping let me tell you this stories true, there's a lot of betas out there killing themselves cause of their onitis the next one could be you
Blue pill is the opiate of the masses and sometimes people overdose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, sozz and Deleted member 43403

so the senior football team got away fucking an underage freshman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, mogger10, GetShrekt and 2 others
Not a single word recreate it for real and post video here

• JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali and Deleted member 43403
Dnrd plus he's a cuck for killing himself over a woman lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403

tales from the abandoned mental asylum

• So Sad
Reactions: stamaster21 and Deleted member 43403
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 43403
They would have blowjob parties where girls would suck dudes dicks.
A white ltn got beat up by black and mixed jocks and he wanted to kill them.
thats not as bad as a freshman getting fucked by the whole varsity football team

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Deleted member 24293, Deleted member 32973 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Ethniframementalcel, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
this is from lookism right
Yeah i recall seing the thread's title in Lookism back in the day (didn't even bother to enter it cuz tales)

Anyway is Lookism back? Or it's forever gone

• JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48871 and Deleted member 43403
Last edited:

I am not fucking reading that. As soon as I saw more than ten lines I just laughed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, whitepilled4life, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
I hate when that happens

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, CarrotMaxxer and Deleted member 43403
Tale from the depths of mumbai

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀, chosen-one and Informationcapitali
Tale from the depths of mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Narcissus🥀, chosen-one and 1 other person
Definetly larp but betas existing everywhere is real

There was this subhuman in my school who asked out the cute girl from the grade. She said no ofc and he cut his veins jfl. He survived but left the school ofc. Now my friend, who is chadlite and 6’2 btw dates her and had told me he fucked her a bunch of times

Over for that other subhuman dude

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LordSergiXX63, Deleted member 52601, whitepilled4life and 6 others
Genuinely lol'd at this...

For the retards saying "larp", I promise you you aren't intelligent in the slightest notion of the word retard keep scrolling looksmax.org retard

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 43403

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 43403

Least obvious cuck fetish

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51821, whitepilled4life, dantemaxxing and 1 other person
Dnr but why not kill her and the entire football team as well before he killed himself? If you‘re going to rope make sure to take some people with you bros

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, Deleted member 23391, ThatChicoFan and 2 others
Damn reminds me of the time I saw my oneitis making out with this cocky skater dude. Only difference is I did not rope.

• JFL
This is larp 100%

but similar shit happens im sure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and Deleted member 43403
It's obviously a story but things like these happen in real

A football team once fucked a jb it was in the news

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 24293 and Deleted member 43403
this story is shockingly common

seems to happen at least 2-3 times a year tbh

• JFL
Mumbai tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 43403
When I was in high school the football QB was a gigachad. The team they were playing against, their QB had dated a HTB at our school. Gigachad plowed the fuck out of her and made sure he knew about it. Got in his head and won that game. Of course that was only a pretext, HTB was looking for any excuse to get her pussy stretched by this man. He was using tinder at age 17 and running through Stacies all over town. It’s a different life at that level.

• WTF
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: chosen-one, Maalik and Deleted member 43403
jfl I remember reading this on 4chan years ago

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
And this is why football is the greatest sport in the world.

Read every word now my cock is throbbing

Laughed and got an erection while reading this. Great thread.

• JFL
Reactions: LordSergiXX63

Dont date unless your chad.

Now write a story about killing kikes OP

• +1

like if u dnr

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
shitty fanfic

• +1
Definetly larp but betas existing everywhere is real

There was this subhuman in my school who asked out the cute girl from the grade. She said no ofc and he cut his veins jfl. He survived but left the school ofc. Now my friend, who is chadlite and 6’2 btw dates her and had told me he fucked her a bunch of times

Over for that other subhuman dude
Tales from afghanistan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 43403
  • +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid and Deleted member 43403