called 'faggot' or "accused" of being gay cause they couldn't get girls?

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
I've noticed this to be a common shaming tactic from men and women alike. They love to call you gay, especially if you don't want to go dumpster diving for complete land whales.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Oops! We ran into some problems.
This member limits who may view their full profile.
Did u already fail with ur plan? Lol
I've noticed this to be a common shaming tactic from men and women alike. They love to call you gay, especially if you don't want to go dumpster diving for complete land whales.
Some people think im gay. Specially a few foids who were into me back when I wasn't so Subhuman.
Because I never cared about foids while everyone was drooling

Did u already fail with ur plan? Lol

No i haven't even started it yet.

Truth be told i'm somewhat conflicted. idk wtf to do.

So true just want to looksmax don't want some fat bitch or 4s an 5s yet you you'll get called gay stupid asf

Normies Brain cannot comprehend you.not cucking for a women to get a gf

No i haven't even started it yet.

Truth be told i'm somewhat conflicted. idk wtf to do.