• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, TsarTsar444, sytyl and 5 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, PYT, goat2x and 4 others
I wanna pinch his cheeks and call him cute

but at the same time I wanna punch him till he bleeds
Its so cute 😍 why would you ever want to hurt it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 4645 and lifestyle21873
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, sytyl, PYT and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, sytyl, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 4645
summoning the wizard @Zyros

to post a candid of yourself, either standalone but preferably with your mates at the discotech

assuming your mass approaches by girls half your age are not larps combined with the fact you are over 30 years old, there must be at least 1 candid you can share here

we all know what you look like so should be no issues on your end in terms of not wanting to reveal

lets see how you really look mate, no more tricking 17 year old billy no mates with bathroom selfies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, Tony and 1 other person
Finding something cute is a form of aggression, bro

I know, but for some reason I can watch videos of tiny kittens and not feel that way.

This kid is just so fucking punchable while looking cute too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
its genes bro

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873

to post a candid of yourself, either standalone but preferably with your mates at the discotech

assuming your mass approaches by girls half your age are not larps combined with the fact you are over 30 years old, there must be at least 1 candid you can share here

we all know what you look like so should be no issues on your end in terms of not wanting to reveal

lets see how you really look mate, no more tricking 17 year old billy no mates with bathroom selfies
is he a frauder

didnt I already answer this same thread of yours?

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 4430
I am 32. And I attribute it to my diet and supps I take

Gluten free and a multivitamin mineral supp that is the best on the market. I think norwooding is due to nutrient deficiency.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 4416, PYT and 3 others

Gluten free and a multivitamin mineral supp that is the best on the market. I think norwooding is due to nutrient deficiency.

you look younger than 32, is it like a normal multivitamin supplement or

you look younger than 32, is it like a normal multivitamin supplement or

yes, all disease is caused my lack of certain nutrients. Just like how scurvy is caused and then cured from vitamin C. Its the same for all other dieases, simply lack of certain nutrients. Balding is no different. Gluten(wheat barely rye and oats) damage the digestive system making it hard for the body to absorb nutrients into the bloodstream.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and lifestyle21873

muh multi

good hair genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 4416 and Danish_Retard
yes, all disease is caused my lack of certain nutrients. Just like how scurvy is caused and then cured from vitamin C. Its the same for all other dieases, simply lack of certain nutrients. Balding is no different. Gluten(wheat barely rye and oats) damage the digestive system making it hard for the body to absorb nutrients into the bloodstream.
i will try it ngl thx bro

70 iq ngl
you fking retard

I didrn say that balding is caused by vitamin definiceny

I said its worth a try you dumb idiot. What can i lose from having better diet

you fking retard

I didrn say that balding is caused by vitamin definiceny

I said its worth a try you dumb idiot. What can i lose from having better diet

There is shedding (not baldness, shedding) caused due to biotin or iron deficiency (hemoglobin) or other nutritional deficiencies. Baldness is something completely different and genetic, just search for anorexics on google, their hair is usually thinning, but can be thinning with NW1, just less dense.

and you fucking retard aspie motherfucker you ask about NW1 not about ''what i have to lose'' i'm telling you the trute you ugly fuck with ugly avi. ''it's not worth a try'' only if you think it would cause your hair to be less recessed because you're going to be fucking disappointed. It can make your hair less thin if you have severe deficiencies (anemia for example)

Go swallow pills now for your NW1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 4416 and Danish_Retard
There is shedding (not baldness, shedding) caused due to biotin or iron deficiency (hemoglobin) or other nutritional deficiencies. Baldness is something completely different and genetic, just search for anorexics on google, their hair is usually thinning, but can be thinning with NW1, just less dense.

and you fucking retard aspie motherfucker you ask about NW1 not about ''what i have to lose'' i'm telling you the trute you ugly fuck with ugly avi. ''it's not worth a try'' if you think it would cause your hair to be less recessed because you're going to be fucking disappointed, It can make your hair less thin if you have severe deficiencies (anemia for example)

Go swallow pills now for your NW1
im not even nw1 you dumb fking retard. go leave this thread before i send u to heaven

that's the fucking point you ugly motherfucker
I mog you to the 30th dimension and back u cocksucker

come pull up ill give you a first class ticket to the graveyard

May I ask the name / brand of the product ?

May I ask the name / brand of the product ?

vp/ - Pokémon » Thread #35226912

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and NVRH
Keep balding while I grow my hair back with super supp.

i have a great hair, but srsly lol at who fall for this shit

• JFL
Reactions: NVRH
i have a great hair, but srsly lol at who fall for this shit

Well I just wanted a good brand of supp without needing any research.

I'm 27 and still NW1 so I guess I'm safe.
Ngl If I was balding I'd stop being overly worried about collagen depletion and micro tearing and I'd start minox + microneedling ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Azoriko
Wtf, does that mean I have to go gluten free now?

I have scurvy so just eating lemon will reserve this? And which foods do you eat mainly?