Calling all aspie scientists is butein an effective aromatase inhibitor for keeping growth plates open(GTFIH)

HighTierNormie

HighTierNormie

aesthetic ethnic
Ok so i turned 18 last week(6foot1 barefoot trying to get to 6foot3) and have already gotten some mk677 and am now looking for an AI and the cheapest one i found that i can buy online is like £10 and was from a company called megabol which contains butein and they claim to reduce estrogen by 90% making it more effective than other artificial AI's such as Aromasin there seems to be some truth to these claims from this study in hong kong (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15848217) i bought some but havent started taking any because i heard that aromatase inhibitors like letrozole dont actually eliminate estrogen, like Aromasin but instead just encapsulate them and will be released all at once if i skip a dose and instantly fuse all growth plates but i haven't found any information on how butein interacts with estrogen other than that it blocks estrogen while on it so i dont want to take it and fuse all my growth plates when i miss a dose like letrozole... heres a post on lookism about it (https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=299870)
Any Help would be much appreciated and if anyones asking why i dont just get another AI its due to the price is like 10X the amount and the fact i need a prescription to get Aromasin in the UK which would be impossible heres the link to the same AI i bought https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/Megabol-In...dBkVs6U0EezsRcMLyJA-Vfc0IimyKg1hoChBAQAvD_BwE

Aromasin (exemestane) is a suicide aromatase inhibitor which means the enzyme (aromatase) which converts t to e gets destroyed permanently, in other words: there's no rebound. Ofc new aromatase enzymes will be produced by your body all the time but the ones "captured" by exemestane will be gone forever.

Conclusion: Exemestane is the best aromatase inhibitor out there - at least for this purpose.

Edit: Best strategy would be to at- and maintain a low body fat percentage (10-15%) while taking exemestane and also including phytoestrogens as in flaxseed (oil) for example in your diet. Those act as mild SERMs. Then caffeine is a natural AI so you could drink some coffee every day too. Make sure to get enough zinc as well.

Last edited:
Aromasin (exemestane) is a suicide aromatase inhibitor which means the enzyme (aromatase) which converts t to e gets destroyed permanently, in other words: there's no rebound. Ofc new aromatase enzymes will be produced by your body all the time but the ones "captured" by exemestane will be gone forever.

Conclusion: Exemestane is the best aromatase inhibitor out there - at least for this purpose.

Edit: Best strategy would be to at- and maintain a low body fat percentage (10-15%) while taking exemestane and also including phytoestrogens as in flaxseed (oil) for example in your diet. Those act as mild SERMs. Then caffeine is a natural AI so you could drink some coffee every day too. Make sure to get enough zinc as well.
but i can't get exemestane in the uk its too expensive and i need a prescription

but i can't get exemestane in the uk its too expensive and i need a prescription
I could get you in touch with someone in UK who can provide you with exemestane but I don't want to be responsible for you endangering or compromising your health, especially at only 18 yo.

I could get you in touch with someone in UK who can provide you with exemestane but I don't want to be responsible for you endangering or compromising your health, especially at only 18 yo.
dont worry iam not stupid and know when to stop if you know this guy and he sells it an affordable price i would be very interested
in purchasing some or maybe if theres some website that ships domestically and sells Aromasin i can do that as well but i defo cant pay with prices pharmacies are charging which is why iam looking into alternatives such as butein
if butein is confirmed to be non-suicidal i'll just keep taking mk677 and have my growth plates close naturally which is probably going to be around 19 as i havent had a growth spurt since 15 and have only grown like half of an inch since i was 17

dont worry iam not stupid and know when to stop if you know this guy and he sells it an affordable price i would be very interested
in purchasing some or maybe if theres some website that ships domestically and sells Aromasin i can do that as well but i defo cant pay with prices pharmacies are charging which is why iam looking into alternatives such as butein
if butein is confirmed to be non-suicidal i'll just keep taking mk677 and have my growth plates close naturally which is probably going to be around 19 as i havent had a growth spurt since 15 and have only grown like half of an inch since i was 17
The problem is this guy also sells other drugs like anabolic steroids and I don't want to be the one leading you to this 'scene'.
All I wanna do for you is give you a hint: Use the internet, especially facebook (groups) and you'll find a way to get exemestane easily. But I won't and don't want to take the responsibility.

The problem is this guy also sells other drugs like anabolic steroids and I don't want to be the one leading you to this 'scene'.
All I wanna do for you is give you a hint: Use the internet, especially facebook (groups) and you'll find a way to get exemestane easily. But I won't and don't want to take the responsibility.
thank you will look into it

is it bad that the aromatase enzymes will be destroyed?

End this thread, its over