CALLING ALL MENAS: TIME TO REJECT/DUMP TRASHY HISPANIC FOIDS WHO FETISHISE US

Xangsane

Xangsane

BERYL LOVES PAJEET PENIS AND BBC
THESE BITCHES ARE DOWN BAD FOR MENA DICK:
Screenshot 20230604 113907
IMG 20230604 113914
Resize

I look a bit similar except my hair is shorter, facial structure is different, wider face, fuller lips, slightly different nose, face isn't as lean and I have a cleft chin. And this disgusting Latina roastie who is a single mother wants nothing less than a much chaddier version of me (he's 6'3 with much better harmony, leanness and facial structure than me).

I chose a cute, HQNP Arab/black mixed girl with a great figure and a sweet, energetic personality. No children, and likely a virgin following my convos with her and her family. Educated. In her 20s. Not a woman like this roastie. 36, used up single LTB mother.

Also Latinas are known to be promiscuous and trashy, and expect you to abandon Islam in favour for Christianity (and to raise your children Christian). Even if they convert. Or they expect the kids to be raised liberally like white or Hispanic people.

REJECT THESE DOWN BAD HOES!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 20631
@Hottaco34

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
@feelgood

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
Pathetic failed thread lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ArcticStorm, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 25059 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
@Manchild

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Ai gfs and bfs are the future

Screaming Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
No one cares Sandnigger

• So Sad
Uncanny description, my hair was also same lenght, almost same height, big lips, and most importantly same zodiac sign. Jfl at libras

• +1
mate no one gives a shit

• So Sad
THESE BITCHES ARE DOWN BAD FOR MENA DICK:
View attachment 2240154View attachment 2240155View attachment 2240156

I look a bit similar except my hair is shorter, facial structure is different, wider face, fuller lips, slightly different nose, face isn't as lean and I have a cleft chin. And this disgusting Latina roastie who is a single mother wants nothing less than a much chaddier version of me (he's 6'3 with much better harmony, leanness and facial structure than me).

I chose a cute, HQNP Arab/black mixed girl with a great figure and a sweet, energetic personality. No children, and likely a virgin following my convos with her and her family. Educated. In her 20s. Not a woman like this roastie. 36, used up single LTB mother.

Also Latinas are known to be promiscuous and trashy, and expect you to abandon Islam in favour for Christianity (and to raise your children Christian). Even if they convert. Or they expect the kids to be raised liberally like white or Hispanic people.

REJECT THESE DOWN BAD HOES!

• +1
Is your Mom sexy ?
She was cute in her prime.
Well, I showed her the article and that roastie's FB. She told me that the Latina roastie is a femcel with high standards and no man like that would ever look at her. Said that these Hispanic women in the US are often very promiscuous and are taking an interest in Islam to get light skinned Muslim men to commit to them.

She things the foid likely used Omar Borkhan Al Gala and someone else's face (she got very frightened about me I'm not gonna lie) , merged the two together and face swapped them on images using FaceApp or preface. Then chiselled down the face to look more like a model.

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Uncanny description, my hair was also same lenght, almost same height, big lips, and most importantly same zodiac sign. Jfl at libras
Well, I showed mum the article and that roastie's FB. She told me that the Latina roastie is a femcel with high standards and no man like that would ever look at her. Said that these Hispanic women in the US are often very promiscuous and are taking an interest in Islam to get light skinned Muslim men to commit to them.

She things the foid likely used Omar Borkhan Al Gala and someone else's face (she got very frightened about me I'm not gonna lie) , merged the two together and face swapped them on images using FaceApp or preface. Then chiselled down the face to look more like a model.

@TsarTsar444 Mum said "she's gonna have to make him with her own hands"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and TsarTsar444
He knows his audience, Latrinas.

What is it with Latrinas desperate for MENA men?
They think their pheno is similar or something. Or show some resemblance of then which I think is water

• +1
They think their pheno is similar or something. Or show some resemblance of then which I think is water
Yes but they often come from trashy backgrounds with a weaker religious upbringing. They drink a lot and are ultra promiscuous too....

Latinas prob don't want me anyway, i'm too white looking for them. But the ones that do, can come my way tbh
(Only tall slim ones)