🚨CALLING ALL NT🚨 Should i go to homecoming?

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

“The average is 5.1 bro!! I swear!!”
Should I go to homecoming if i have no date and dont know anyone there?

Also afterparties are the only thing thats worth it, how would i get in one?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, isis_Bleach, wsada and 2 others
@Schizotypalcel

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
How was it and what exactly happened there? And how do u get into a after party
Im ignorant to crowds but i was snuck in with friends from a different highschool when i was expelled, and everyone knew each other i was just the odd one out. I think it's a bad idea tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Acion and ShawarmaFilth
i had a date in grade 11 but I was to depressed to ask out a girl for my grade 12 prom

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

Sounds like itd be awkward for you

• +1
Reactions: Acion and ShawarmaFilth
  • +1
  • +1
Describe what happens there im curious like do u just chill
after party's idk this would be a curveball for me to answer an i don't wanna give you a ballparked opinion

• +1
after party's idk this would be a curveball for me to answer an i don't wanna give you a ballparked opinion
Say it i’ll take it as a standpoint but not concrete

• +1
Say it i’ll take it as a standpoint but not concrete
party's i've been to are mostly halo'd by your status among friend groups and extroversion if u aren't extroverted in the slightest it's over unless u do drugs to lower your inhib an get to know people. There's no other point to go to a party if u can't fraud NT.

im not NT at all btw just answering cause u @'d me

• +1
party's i've been to are mostly halo'd by your status among friend groups and extroversion if u aren't extroverted in the slightest it's over unless u do drugs to lower your inhib an get to know people. There's no other point to go to a party if u can't fraud NT.

im not NT at all btw just answering cause u @'d me
i’ve become a lot more inhib in the past its just i’ve been in online school and going back in person 2nd semester

Is prom worth it? Same for after party

Very helpful replies btw

Have u ever went to one? If so how do u get in and what happens there

I’m asking like what do u do there?
get fucked up and dance to random songs and be depressed about being depressed and autistic

• +1
Is prom worth it? Same for after party
This one is hard for me to elaborate bc when prom came around when i was younger i rmbr'd i was an incel.

• +1
do u have friends?

• +1
Depends on what you want to do idk where you live but if its like the US then skip Hoco unless you find a girl or a group of friends to go with (you will get invited to the after parties or just join in on someone else having a conversation about it) if not say you pregamed instead for the after parties or dont depends on who you are you can probably find the after parties by knowing any popular kids ig or snap if your tryna go to get some ass (some people tryna lose their virg before college) try the crazy shirt method if you know you might be introverted you can also bring smokes pre rolls or wtv add something to the party if you show em off on the day before your probably gonna get invited depends on how people know you

• +1
Depends on what you want to do idk where you live but if its like the US then skip Hoco unless you find a girl or a group of friends to go with (you will get invited to the after parties or just join in on someone else having a conversation about it) if not say you pregamed instead for the after parties or dont depends on who you are you can probably find the after parties by knowing any popular kids ig or snap if your tryna go to get some ass (some people tryna lose their virg before college) try the crazy shirt method if you know you might be introverted you can also bring smokes pre rolls or wtv add something to the party if you show em off on the day before your probably gonna get invited depends on how people know you
Guess i’m skipping hoco

Whats it like there? I’m senior so its my last year

What is an after party like too?

No NTs here lmao

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: spdxer
Guess i’m skipping hoco

Whats it like there? I’m senior so its my last year

What is an after party like too?
sometimes they are lame thats why some people are probably gonna be party hopping just going to each party seeing if they like the vibe and the music dont be boring you can do that any time else dont be autistic or completely childish tho you wont get ass its your last time seeing these people most likely

• +1
sometimes they are lame thats why some people are probably gonna be party hopping just going to each party seeing if they like the vibe and the music dont be boring you can do that any time else dont be autistic or completely childish tho you wont get ass its your last time seeing these people most likely
how exactly do i find a party? Also is prom worth it

• +1
Reactions: gms1337
Fuck around, if u drunk enough u can talk to bitches
I dont drink

Realistically i’m just gonna be rotting like a non nt faggot in the corner

how exactly do i find a party? Also is prom worth it
People will post about it if they are planning a party sometimes if they know its gonna be fun they will charge any boys coming in search up (projecy x flyers) people like to copy the template but thats an example of what you might see being posted prom is worth it if you got a girl to go with girls think prom is very important find someone you like and just ask them make a deal or something like if they dont have anyone to go with you can be their date be playful have fun bro gl

• +1
Whats homecoming ? First time I heard of that lol. Prolly some us niche stuff? I'll be back in some hours for an answer!

• +1
People will post about it if they are planning a party sometimes if they know its gonna be fun they will charge any boys coming in search up (projecy x flyers) people like to copy the template but thats an example of what you might see being posted prom is worth it if you got a girl to go with girls think prom is very important find someone you like and just ask them make a deal or something like if they dont have anyone to go with you can be their date be playful have fun bro gl
Most helpful replies so far but unfortunately i have nowhere to see where they post it

So i’ll probably just rot

Are prom after parties the same

• +1
Whats homecoming ? First time I heard of that lol. Prolly some us niche stuff? I'll be back in some hours for an answer!
Usa school dance

• +1
I dont drink

Realistically i’m just gonna be rotting like a non nt faggot in the corner
Most helpful replies so far but unfortunately i have nowhere to see where they post it

So i’ll probably just rot

Are prom after parties the same
is hoco or prom coming up soon they usually post the flyers a week or sometimes only the day before the party they still gotta set everything up dont get depressed already if anything they might just have close knit friend groups if you see them throwing parties (always someone letting other people know) without even hearing about people talk about it then you might need to try to be friends with just one popular kid maybe talk to them while doing a school project idk dont ne afraid to ask like “whos house is the after party gonna be at after hoco” dont beat yourself up too much and you’ll be good 👍

• +1
i didnt go to the actual dance last year, just got fucked up at an after party. Im NT though, and just went with friends. If your not NT and not on drugs/drunk you wont have fun

• +1

dont go to hoco if you dont have a group or a date just show up to the parties after

• +1

you should just ask every person u see to hoco and if none accept just rope while they all makeout at Hoco without u

• +1
Homecomingfags should be skinned

• +1
i didnt go to the actual dance last year, just got fucked up at an after party. Im NT though, and just went with friends. If your not NT and not on drugs/drunk you wont have fun
dont go to hoco if you dont have a group or a date just show up to the parties after

how do i find the parties and get into them? and what do i do there?

Homecomingfags should be skinned
im assuming u didnt go to homecoming

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
how do i find the parties and get into them? and what do i do there?

im assuming u didnt go to homecoming
If you have friends at school then ask them if not make new friends pretty easily by just eavesdropping and chime in when they share a common interest. or you can look at snap stories and just show up.

• +1

nah dont go tf why woukd u go

• +1
If you have friends at school then ask them if not make new friends pretty easily by just eavesdropping and chime in when they share a common interest. or you can look at snap stories and just show up.
what if no snap people added
nah dont go tf why woukd u go
to feel like a nt human for once

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sub5incel125 and isis_Bleach
what if no snap people added

to feel like a nt human for once
adding people on snap at your school is pretty easy just have mutuals of mutuals and your whole quick add feed will be people from your school. then you can post yourself doing cool shit on your story and watch all the ntcels flood in

• +1
Not nt, but if you're sub-5 it's not worth it, you'll just be a joke

• +1