Calling all surgery experts, GTFIH

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
I've just heard about this surgery to fix overbites called IMDO, to fix overbites. It seems promising but there's not too much info available on it? Does anyone know what the deal is or has had it done? Because they claim it not only lengthens the jaw but makes it wider too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
I've just heard about this surgery to fix overbites called IMDO, to fix overbites. It seems promising but there's not too much info available on it? Does anyone know what the deal is or has had it done? Because they claim it not only lengthens the jaw but makes it wider too.
Post link, tool.

It’s superior to bsso

Bsso only lengthens jaw

This widens it while lengthening it for a overall better aesthetically pleasing appearance.

It fixes the root problems of overbites which are retruded and NARROW jaws. You won’t need a retainer afterwards because of it.

The meaning of Imdo is intermoler distraction osteogenesis

Here’s some before and afters

E94DC6E1 C5DC 434D 9AFA FA621F9D07BD

5B324641 35E8 40A4 9721 F7B1E420029B
DAB42646 8D1A 498A 9E49 29F5A4FAB4B5

Last edited:
It’s superior to bsso

Bsso only lengthens jaw

This widens it while lengthening it for a overall better aesthetically pleasing appearance.

It fixes the root problems of overbites which are retruded and NARROW jaws. You won’t need a retainer afterwards because of it.

The meaning of Imdo is intermolecular distraction osteogenesis

Here’s some before and afters

View attachment 137261
View attachment 137262View attachment 137263
So this basically mogs BSSO to Eppley and back. Im 17 right now but I dont have the money for it, do you have any idea of what the cost of such a procedure would be? Cuz there's a clinic near me that does it and im gonna start saving up cash soon.

• +1
So this basically mogs BSSO to Eppley and back. Im 17 right now but I dont have the money for it, do you have any idea of what the cost of such a procedure would be? Cuz there's a clinic near me that does it and im gonna start saving up cash soon.
I think zarrinbal offers it

I would say around 5-10k talk to your insurance first if possible cause you might be able to get it for free

I think zarrinbal offers it

I would say around 5-10k talk to your insurance first if possible cause you might be able to get it for free
Where I live Profilo Surgical offers it, in fact one of the results you posted is from profilo. I dont have health insurance because where I live healthcare is free but it doesnt cover this sorta thing.
@Bobbu flay , does this shite work well in adults, cuz its gonna take me at least a 3 years to scrape together that sorta money.

Last edited:
  • +1