Calling all surgery experts! Need help with JAW SURGERY!

aspieSavage

aspieSavage

That short white kid
Obviously, the best way to know whether a type of jaw surgery would turn well is to find people with similar profiles to undergo surgery. Unforntionally for me I haven't found any.

I have two features that are hard to find in jaw surgery patients: positive angled philtrum and upturned nose.

What I'm worried about: Chimp face and leaving midface behind, nose becoming more upturned.

I want to Increase Philtrum Angle.
From what I've seen, moggers with upturned noses such as Jordan barret (a lot of other models got this too but to lazy to look), their philtrum angle is close to their nose angle.

Jordan barret

Now this is my philtrum angle compared to my nose:
Wes philtrum angle
Ideal

obviously, i would need to combine jaw surgery with genioplasty so I don't end up with a fish mouth

Is increasing my philtrum angle without turning my nose more possible with the right cut?

Should I go with a cut that will move my maxilla forward instead of just my jaws? I think my mid-face isn't that recessed so I could get away without lefort 2 or modified Lefort 3. I have decent undereye support and zygos.

@RealSurgerymax
@DatGuyYouLike

please tag anyone who is knowledgeable

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, subhuman incel and StrangerDanger
@Leo0509

• WTF
Reactions: aspieSavage
Idk tbh i just wouldn't get bimax if you, only genio

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, LebenistneHure, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
t shaped slidining genio

I also have the same problem with the upturned nose so am also looking for answers, any further rotation and it would look like shit

Idk tbh i just wouldn't get bimax if you, only genio

I keep flip-flopping back and forward on whether I need it or not. I forgot to mention in my post that my mandible is retruded; I had an overbite as a teen and got it repaired with extractions. Also, I think my TMJ joint is too far back. When I just my jaw forward about 3 mm, my ramus is like 30 percent more visible. Also whenever I chew with my normal bite I can feel pressure in my ear. When I chew jutted a bit I don't feel this pressure.

I keep flip-flopping back and forward on whether I need it or not. I forgot to mention in my post that my mandible is retruded; I had an overbite as a teen and got it repaired with extractions. Also, I think my TMJ joint is too far back. When I just my jaw forward about 3 mm, my ramus is like 30 percent more visible. Also whenever I chew with my normal bite I can feel pressure in my ear. When I chew jutted a bit I don't feel this pressure.
Can you bring lower jaw forward without touching upper jaw?

I dont think you needd morr philtrum projection

Can you bring lower jaw forward without touching upper jaw?

I dont think you needd morr philtrum projection

I can jut without my teeth touching if that's what you're asking

I don't have an overbite anymore
Whats wrong with genio? Bimax is a serious invasive surgery for legit birdcels and people with malocclusions, not guys who want different philtrum angles

• +1
Thats all you need dude
Unknown

• +1

Legit improvment after genio
leanmax , get rid of moles gymmax maybe get stubble

• +1
@Sergio-OMS Do you think genio is needed here? What is the rule of thumb to tell whether IMDO is enough or not?

you need bimax

@Sergio-OMS Do you think genio is needed here? What is the rule of thumb to tell whether IMDO is enough or not?

“need” is a very serious verb when used in contexts like this one, were personal preferences and details are so important.