Calling all those serious about looksmaxing and ascending (Get in here immediately)

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I’ve been thinking, what is the end goal? There’s so many different but equal goals to aim for in terms of where one wants to be. I’ve noticed there’s no one type of man that all women are attracted to. Some like twinks others like hunks for example. How do we know what breed of chad we want to aspire to? Another thing I’ve come to understand is the goal isn’t to be the best looking man in town, city, state, province or world etc, but to merely be attractiv. Because there will always be a bigger fish, and no one can ever come to a consensus on who is the most good looking person ever and to speak of one is foolish as it doesn’t exist. It’s too subjective. Basically to summarise, when it comes to looksmaxing, good enough is good enough.
I pose this question however:
What breed of chad are you aspiring to be, keeping in mind that there’s no one silver bullet bait for all fish?

What is this post :rage: These low iq posts are mind blowing :incel: .

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Wtf are you on about? :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Nibba
What is the bullshit lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and dogtown
I don't know any girls that prefer deeply recessed chin, there is a science that stems from our evolved nature serving fitness maximization behind lookism.

Women are a meme, they are most attracted to Chad-looking guys, if only those men would give them attention. If not, they will start going for less ideal males, or to secure a relationship.

My end goal is to become good-looking overall. This is not just for attracting women, it's for general interactions. I want others to stop looking at me like I'm a dangerous serial killer, and not inviting me out, and giving me short one-word responses, and not making eye contact with me. I want to be taken seriously when I approach a girl, and not lied to and told "yeah sure" because she's afraid of telling me no. I want to go to a job interview making a good first impression. So, good-looking face, doesn't need to be chad-tier, but at least good looking. Good, lean, strong body. Doesn't need to be bodybuilder-tier, but some roiding also wouldn't hurt.

Oh, and personality is everything bro, just go out there! (*goes out, people avoid eye contact)

• +1
Reactions: dodt and Deleted member 206
Women are a meme, they are most attracted to Chad-looking guys, if only those men would give them attention. If not, they will start going for less ideal males, or to secure a relationship.

My end goal is to become good-looking overall. This is not just for attracting women, it's for general interactions. I want others to stop looking at me like I'm a dangerous serial killer, and not inviting me out, and giving me short one-word responses, and not making eye contact with me. I want to be taken seriously when I approach a girl, and not lied to and told "yeah sure" because she's afraid of telling me no. I want to go to a job interview making a good first impression. So, good-looking face, doesn't need to be chad-tier, but at least good looking. Good, lean, strong body. Doesn't need to be bodybuilder-tier, but some roiding also wouldn't hurt.

Oh, and personality is everything bro, just go out there! (*goes out, people avoid eye contact)

You resume why I'm maxxing gg . Winning 1PSL makes x10 more opportunities with girls and make you having better life in general .

I’ve been thinking, what is the end goal? There’s so many different but equal goals to aim for in terms of where one wants to be. I’ve noticed there’s no one type of man that all women are attracted to. Some like twinks others like hunks for example. How do we know what breed of chad we want to aspire to? Another thing I’ve come to understand is the goal isn’t to be the best looking man in town, city, state, province or world etc, but to merely be attractiv. Because there will always be a bigger fish, and no one can ever come to a consensus on who is the most good looking person ever and to speak of one is foolish as it doesn’t exist. It’s too subjective. Basically to summarise, when it comes to looksmaxing, good enough is good enough.
I pose this question however:
What breed of chad are you aspiring to be, keeping in mind that there’s no one silver bullet bait for all fish?
Literally just be the ubermensch version of yourself lololol or appeal to the women you want, basically. I want to be mascchad basically because i just feel that way, but i will combine my natural features and potentiate them. I might just make a big post about why authenticity is the key and "just be the best version of yourself" is not complete cope (but generally bad advice if not given properly)

Last edited: