CALLING OUT @xit

WHERE THE FACE PIC XIT
WHERE IT AT NIGGA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Alexanderr, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2581, Alexanderr and 1 other person
i dont want incel validation or my face affiliated with the toxic things i say here. I might use tinder soon and the whores there can be the judge.
then don't fucking brag. it's against the rules to brag aimlessly

I saw Francisco "Chico" Lachowski at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
Wtf is this story lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
thats not a cold approach you demented fuck. Thats nothing, that has happened to me a million times. one girl in pe class kept feeling up my abs and chest when i walked by
Stop flexing and post pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 3043, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Great thread wtf, keep crying for each other
AAAD4930 3125 442F AD58 1B2745E6AA4E
AAAD4930 3125 442F AD58 1B2745E6AA4E

• +1

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 1464
i dont want incel validation

giphy.gif

or my face affiliated with the toxic things i say here.

giphy.gif

I might use tinder soon and the whores there can be the judge.

gCmzZRP.gif

You live in a 1st world country, there's no reason why you wouldn't do that now unless ugly or has some temporary feature that makes you ugly like NW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Alexanderr and TheMewingBBC
I saw Francisco "Chico" Lachowski at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
is it a dream ?

• +1
@xit dude why do you have an asian looking username?
@xit many chinese names begin with x when translated into the roman alphabet. I can't think of a single western name that begins with x.
Xander
Xavier

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Deleted member 1464
i dont want incel validation or my face affiliated with the toxic things i say here. I might use tinder soon and the whores there can be the judge.
Lol, first off most of us here arent incels.
Second of all, the way youre flexing here, you live for our validation,
and third of all, POST PICS YOU FUCKER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
bumo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 1464
Come back @xit I miss u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401