CALLING OUT ZETA (MOG BATTLE)

@keonxmogs don't think too much about it brother , everyone get mogged , just live your life happily and fulfill your bucket list that's how you mog
forsure bro 💪🏼💪🏼

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11
zeta got surgery? Anyway I think you mog.
zeta looks retarded AS FUCK

• Love it
Reactions: keonxmogs
zeta got surgery? Anyway I think you mog.
zeta looks retarded AS FUCK
thank you bro. that’s what i’m saying he looks uncanny, yes he got surgery.

• +1
Reactions: Putin
zeta mogs you to mumbai and back infinite times

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: keonxmogs and itzyaboyJJ
H
Striking psl God > tiktokmaxxed normie who got lean

It's not even close reguardless of women, both don't have to worry. One is literally a fucking anime character

And mogs you to death appeal only applies as you are like 15 and high school girls surround you

He is universally high smv

Also high school girls love anime. You're cooked there too.
How old is zeta guys ?

No one both r looksmatxhed and made for each other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Too bad you look like a tik tok soyboy

@Zeta Mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and i hear voices
Faggots duel:ogre:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and keonxmogs
look at his tiktok he admitted it
Im caging so hard you guys literally dont realise that people benefit from larping hardmaxxing and surgeries?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and keonxmogs
Im caging so hard you guys literally dont realise that people benefit from larping hardmaxxing and surgeries?
dk if he’s larping…

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki
his coloring, m2? his hollow cheeks ? annorexic? :lul:. i’m on completely no supplements no surgery or anything obviously. legit completely natural
that's like saying I'm bigger than a bodybuilder because he uses roids and has a diet and workouts really good and I don't but if I DID BRO I WOULD BE MORE JACKED

• +1
Idk but post that vid of you lip syncing for jfls

• +1
Argument as to why they benefit from larping hardmaxxing?

• +1
Argument as to why they benefit from larping hardmaxxing?
Glad you asked

1.Popularity
especially among tiktokcels and forum lurkers seeing someone ascend and then say the did it surgically makes them go crazy. Everyone asks how they did it making them gain more followers

1.1. Followers
Followers are useful and nice to have, you
will be a known forum user and will get to "hang out" With the cool kids, meaning the other big forum users.
1.2. A consistent fanbase
A fanbase that will do anything for you, for example buy a guide on how to ascend in the future

2.Ego
What better way to boost your ego than have thousands of people saying that youre too good looking to be natural, I can barely think of any

3.Money
This is when you actually get the consistent fanbase AND popularity AND ego so you can start selling a useless shitass guide to some bunch of 15 year olds

4.Just for shits and giggles
Imagine how good you feel after caging daily at the cringe DMs and comments you get, seeing how many people dickride you and go to great lengths to even talk to you and you will be considered a celebrity role model for them.

My god just writing this is making me so happy, I can just imagine how much @Zeta gets to laugh at his comments and DMs:lul:

I also have some other info I wont share here on why zeta is larping but this list isnt only for zeta, Its for other surgery larpers too

Just JFL at those who actually believe a 19 year old has enough money, time and a low enough inhib to fly to turkey to get surgery

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, keonxmogs and Zeta
you are as normie as it gets

• JFL
Both uncanny.

• Hmm...
He mogs you, but you are still good looking so doesn’t matter that much

• +1
Glad you asked

1.Popularity
especially among tiktokcels and forum lurkers seeing someone ascend and then say the did it surgically makes them go crazy. Everyone asks how they did it making them gain more followers

1.1. Followers
Followers are useful and nice to have, you
will be a known forum user and will get to "hang out" With the cool kids, meaning the other big forum users.
1.2. A consistent fanbase
A fanbase that will do anything for you, for example buy a guide on how to ascend in the future

2.Ego
What better way to boost your ego than have thousands of people saying that youre too good looking to be natural, I can barely think of any

3.Money
This is when you actually get the consistent fanbase AND popularity AND ego so you can start selling a useless shitass guide to some bunch of 15 year olds

4.Just for shits and giggles
Imagine how good you feel after caging daily at the cringe DMs and comments you get, seeing how many people dickride you and go to great lengths to even talk to you and you will be considered a celebrity role model for them.

My god just writing this is making me so happy, I can just imagine how much @Zeta gets to laugh at his comments and DMs:lul:

I also have some other info I wont share here on why zeta is larping but this list isnt only for zeta, Its for other surgery larpers too

Just JFL at those who actually believe a 19 year old has enough money, time and a low enough inhib to fly to turkey to get surgery
Thanks for the answer! Sorry I haven't seen it sooner. Yes it makes a lot of sense, the aspect of "If he did it then I can do it too" adds hope, which along with nostalgia and love are the strongest emotions you can sell.

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs and Lokki