CALLING @SexyMofo TO SHOW HIS RESULTS WITH MOUTH WIDENING

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
@SexyMofo YO DUDE SHOW US PICTURES IF U GOT MORE RESULTS WITH MOUTH WIDENING MY NARROW MOUTH IS A BIG BIG FAILO I HAVE GIVE LIFE FUEL PLS

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, retard, SexyMofo and 3 others
yeah no cap bro

This is one of the keys to aesthetics. Eyes, nose and lips are equal to the FRAME that displays them. But lips are interesting in that they allow for a BIGGER, WIDER chin. No wide lips=/ no XL chin implant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Ive been doing it with a 8.5cm appliance for 4 days and my mouth width has increased from 4.1mm to 4.4mm.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: retard, hairyballscel and Mouthbreath
Can you post the device and the amount of hrs you use it.

Lifefuel. Keep updating us. Also, what appliance do you use?
20200803 161727

Made my own with two ebay facial flex glued together
You can just 3d print an appliance. I made a thread about it

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, hairyballscel, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Do you have pictures of before and after?
I dont wanna post tbh but trust me Im measuring with a ruler everyday
Also a 3mm increase is too small to make a lot of difference. But still noticeable.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
I dont wanna post tbh but trust me Im measuring with a ruler everyday
Also a 3mm increase is too small to make a lot of difference. But still noticeable.
In how much time you gained 3mm? Any chance you pm me with pics?

Is a wide mouth something people are going for? Don’t see the appeal

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Jfl i had to stop using it for awhile cause I was on vacation and kept getting rashes on the side of my mouth. I started doing it again like 4 days ago with lots of lip balm and got all my gains back and no rashes so I’ll make another thread in like a couple weeks with hopefully some rlly good results.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, RecessedPrettyboy and lifestyle21873
Jfl i had to stop using it for awhile cause I was on vacation and kept getting rashes on the side of my mouth. I started doing it again like 4 days ago with lots of lip balm and got all my gains back and no rashes so I’ll make another thread in like a couple weeks with hopefully some rlly good results.
So it really works

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and SexyMofo
Ive been doing it with a 8.5cm appliance for 4 days and my mouth width has increased from 4.1mm to 4.4mm.
does it actuall stretch your lips, or just give those black lines at the side?

Don't these appliances just give temporary gains? I'm sure once one stops stretching the lips will retract to their original size. Just my thoughts.

Don't these appliances just give temporary gains? I'm sure once one stops stretching the lips will retract to their original size. Just my thoughts.
Yes they do, however you can maintain pretty easy by reducing the usage systematically over time.

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
It would be
Yes they do, however you can maintain pretty easy by reducing the usage systematically over time.
It would be nice if the devices stimulated the growth of more stratified squamous epithelium cells in the lips. There is that quora guy who made a lip stretcher and had some gains with it, but we don't know if they will ever be permanent.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo