Calling someone a 'b***h' could land you in jail for six months in Massachussets - thanks to new bill proposed by a Boston representative that was sub

Just wtf is this country coming to

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, Deleted member 2745, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
absolutely pathetic tbh. what happened to free speech

Shit state anyway

A joyous day for many a bitch nigga

I know firsthand the US is already to the point where a female can say an ugly guy did anything and they'll get in trouble for it.

More reasons to NEET rotmax and accept being comfy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
People nowadays get off on feeling like a victim

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I know firsthand the US is already to the point where a female can say an ugly guy did anything and they'll get in trouble for it.

More reasons to NEET rotmax and accept being comfy.
giphy.gif

won't stand up in court

Americunts on suicidewatch

EinonYour friendly neighborhood incel

Just wtf is this country coming to

Damn your supposed to be the beacon of the free world if your going to hell were all following

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Never offend "M'lady"

B-but Muh freedom of speech.

Muh democracy.

Muh constitution.

JFL at UScels still buying the democracy meme.

B-but Muh freedom of speech.

Muh democracy.

Muh constitution.

JFL at UScels still buying the democracy meme.

I remember when woke meant not trusting any politician, knowing they were all snakes regardless of affiliation.
Knowing that a congressperson and a CEO of a multinational private corporation would both like to shoot you in the back of the head and roll your body into a mass grave to steal $5 out of your pocket.
Knowing that vote totals for elections in certain districts probably weren't accurate.
Knowing that Free speech has to be protected at all cost from threats private and public in order for democracy to function.
I remember when liberals, true liberals, saw the second amendment not as something to defend yourself and your family from criminals or to go hunting with but as a means of killing tyrants.
I remember when we were more concerned about the government reading our emails than we were about who could piss in which bathroom.

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin and Zygos4Life