CalmMaxxing: Vitamin Edition

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Sequel to: https://incels.is/threads/just-calmmaxx-bro.82205/

Dedicated to @UBER

As part of my CalmMaxxing I will be employing the use of vitamins.

I just bought a bunch and I will share with you what I bought.

Vitamin C (2000mg dose) - which is good for skin and also lowering cortisol. most vitamin c has an acid base and is derived chemically (artificially) but I specifically chose a calcium ascorbate base as this is much healthier for the stomach and there is evidence to suggest better absorption rates of this kind compared to the chemical acidic vitamin c

I then have Vitamin D3 5000mg - this is a natural anti depressant and for me who avoids the sun to try to remain youthful as possible (all contact with the sun is cancer, wear sunscreen everyday and limit exposure, it ages you like nothing else) I need to sup vit d to get my daily dose

Next is Magnesium Glycinate - this is very good for men, and more than half of USA population is magnesium deficient, not all magnesium is the same most magnesium is not very absorbable (especially the cheap kind) but glycinate is highly absorbable by the body as well as very light effects on the stomach, this vitamin is good to help sleep, and also to lower cortisol

I have Omega 3 Fish Oil, the important part with this is making sure you have very high EPA and DHA concentrations as well as high overall Omega 3 concentration. another sup good for CalmMaxxing

Then I bought Ashwagandha this is an oriental medicine herb. It's supposed to be natural anti-anxiety. There are scientific studies that prove it has cortisol lowering effect with control groups given placebo and up to 30% cortisol reduction in comparison.

Lastly I have L-Theanine 200mg, this is the main compound in tea that provides anti-oxidants. This is good for CalmMaxxing because in tea you will get 25-50mg maybe and this is much easier to take one of these.

I will be using these supps daily to keep me calm during the day and help with my crippling depression (sometimes the west really gets me down) and psychiatry is a ZOG scam.

These will also give me higher quality, longer, better, deeper sleep which is the most effective technique for CalmMaxxing.

and the whole point of this CalmMaxxing is to lower cortisol because there is research that indicates low Cortisol is the major attractiveness feature to girls (outside of face of course) and low cortisol is visible in the face, AKA low cortisol is Halo

that's relevant to you though

For me I want to boymaxx and that means looking like a little innocent boy as long as possible, especially since I am getting older now I need to start taking care of myself to make sure I still look young for many years which is why I will be taking all these pills for the rest of my life like magic Johnson also takes a dozen pills a day for his AIDS

and since I spent all this money on supps I figure this doesn't hurt either and threw it in with the order

41aSM9HeYvL.jpg

looking at this cute waifu will also help with my CalmMaxxing and it was on sale $20 off

I am a cute little boy that likes to play with dolls. I need to YouthMaxx for my mommygf who will tuck me into bed every night and wrap her arms around me as she cuddles me to sleep and I feel her warm breath on my neck and she tells me she will always love her little boy

isn't she relaxing to look at? really puts your mind eat ease knowing she's there

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, Tricky, RobticaI and 2 others
yeah im sure you'll ascend when chad grinds teeth all day and has gummy vitamins for his daily dose and slangs bitches on the daily

yeah im sure you'll ascend when chad grinds teeth all day and has gummy vitamins for his daily dose and slangs bitches on the daily

Look at the cute Asian girl on this advertisement for kids vitamins from the same company I bought my magnesium vits from.

3dloli

I want my hafu daughter to look like her.

Sequel to: https://incels.is/threads/just-calmmaxx-bro.82205/

Dedicated to @UBER

As part of my CalmMaxxing I will be employing the use of vitamins.

I just bought a bunch and I will share with you what I bought.

Vitamin C (2000mg dose) - which is good for skin and also lowering cortisol. most vitamin c has an acid base and is derived chemically (artificially) but I specifically chose a calcium ascorbate base as this is much healthier for the stomach and there is evidence to suggest better absorption rates of this kind compared to the chemical acidic vitamin c

I then have Vitamin D3 5000mg - this is a natural anti depressant and for me who avoids the sun to try to remain youthful as possible (all contact with the sun is cancer, wear sunscreen everyday and limit exposure, it ages you like nothing else) I need to sup vit d to get my daily dose

Next is Magnesium Glycinate - this is very good for men, and more than half of USA population is magnesium deficient, not all magnesium is the same most magnesium is not very absorbable (especially the cheap kind) but glycinate is highly absorbable by the body as well as very light effects on the stomach, this vitamin is good to help sleep, and also to lower cortisol

I have Omega 3 Fish Oil, the important part with this is making sure you have very high EPA and DHA concentrations as well as high overall Omega 3 concentration. another sup good for CalmMaxxing

Then I bought Ashwagandha this is an oriental medicine herb. It's supposed to be natural anti-anxiety. There are scientific studies that prove it has cortisol lowering effect with control groups given placebo and up to 30% cortisol reduction in comparison.

Lastly I have L-Theanine 200mg, this is the main compound in tea that provides anti-oxidants. This is good for CalmMaxxing because in tea you will get 25-50mg maybe and this is much easier to take one of these.

I will be using these supps daily to keep me calm during the day and help with my crippling depression (sometimes the west really gets me down) and psychiatry is a ZOG scam.

These will also give me higher quality, longer, better, deeper sleep which is the most effective technique for CalmMaxxing.

and the whole point of this CalmMaxxing is to lower cortisol because there is research that indicates low Cortisol is the major attractiveness feature to girls (outside of face of course) and low cortisol is visible in the face, AKA low cortisol is Halo

that's relevant to you though

For me I want to boymaxx and that means looking like a little innocent boy as long as possible, especially since I am getting older now I need to start taking care of myself to make sure I still look young for many years which is why I will be taking all these pills for the rest of my life like magic Johnson also takes a dozen pills a day for his AIDS

and since I spent all this money on supps I figure this doesn't hurt either and threw it in with the order

41aSM9HeYvL.jpg

looking at this cute waifu will also help with my CalmMaxxing and it was on sale $20 off

I am a cute little boy that likes to play with dolls. I need to YouthMaxx for my mommygf who will tuck me into bed every night and wrap her arms around me as she cuddles me to sleep and I feel her warm breath on my neck and she tells me she will always love her little boy

isn't she relaxing to look at? really puts your mind eat ease knowing she's there
Update this log everday and let me know which drugs work out.

Don't take them at the same time and it will take weeks before each has an effect on your body btw. I want to know if these are worth it.

Thanks zesto for your work.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Update this log everday and let me know which drugs work out.

Don't take them at the same time and it will take weeks before each has an effect on your body btw. I want to know if these are worth it.

Thanks zesto for your work.

no point for daily update, I will tell you if I feel any better though (you can PM me if I forget)

the only ones I will take daily are vitamin d + magnesium + vitamin c

the rest depends on how I feel, I also wouldn't want my body to develop some tolerance so this other ones are good for mixing things up

btw something else I should've included

my Chinese friend girl told me she never drinks caffeine after we got coffee to study together and she told me because she doesn't like how hyper it makes her and I told her I got the same problem (I never even drank coffee before in my life Just Lol I am such an innocent little boy).

but my point is caffeine increases cortisol, don't consume any caffeine

green tea has caffeine

consume L-Theanine instead to reap all the benefits of green tea without the caffeine drug

it also much more effective

don't take my word for it though

vit d + magnesium + vit c are extremely important and everyone should take those

the other meme stuff my opinion would be relevant for though

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
A rare moment of sanity in the mind of zesto

• +1
Or just Take One pill xanax for example to get the Ultimate boyish calmness. You even go One Step beyond reaching new heights. Toddlermaxxing

Repped ?

• +1