Caloric deficit at 15

xaxanibber

xaxanibber

Silver
I'm 15, basically 16 (in 3 months or so). Will a 1000 caloric deficit stunt my growth? I'm currently 5'8.5, my dad is 6' and mom is 5'7

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I'm 15, basically 16 (in 3 months or so). Will a 1000 caloric deficit stunt my growth? I'm currently 5'8.5, my dad is 6' and mom is 5'7
cutting earlier than 18 is just dumb

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, piec, Ron.Belgrade and 2 others
dont cut until ur 17 or 18 and definitely not a 1000 deficit.

Unless ur obese

Yes, why would you do this? Unless you are fat or something.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and xaxanibber
Eating just 1,000 calories a day will stunt your growth and turn you into a soyboy

Calories are photons of light. You can not eat them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and cc_7373
Retarded, you have a tall mother so unless you're an unlucky mf who's growth plates fused earlier you're bound to grow more

I want to be lean ig, I'm 63 kg, so I don't really mind the weight, just the bodyfat %
So you wanna look like some anorexic low t kid, why kill appeal like that and stun growth, instead switch to carnivore to avoid activating the randle cycle which causes chronic inflammation and bloating, the body will also adjust to its perfect composition

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo, Never Get Up and xaxanibber
So you wanna look like some anorexic low t kid, why kill appeal like that and stun growth, instead switch to carnivore to avoid activating the randle cycle and causing chronic inflammation and bloating, the body will also adjust to its perfect composition
Carnivore diet is expensive as fuck in the nordics

eat at 200 cal deficit and do weight training with no vertical lifts. that should be safe.

• +1
Reactions: xaxanibber
you don't need a 1000 cal deficit to go from 63kg to whatever BF%. You're already probably 15 to 25 BF%.

You'll see abs around 12-17, if good muscle mass under abs. so I don't see the pointy in going below 12% in any case because that sends a starvation response most likely.

after you're around 12 % which probably will take 2-3 months. eat at a 2-300 cal surplus to gain muscle while keeping BF around the same.

Why is vertical lifts bad?
in case you're worried about stunting growth that is. so just don't do heavy overhead presses etc

• +1
Just do a light cal deficit it wont stunt anything

• +1
So you wanna look like some anorexic low t kid, why kill appeal like that and stun growth, instead switch to carnivore to avoid activating the randle cycle which causes chronic inflammation and bloating, the body will also adjust to its perfect composition
how will cutting in a light deficit stunt his growth?

being lean is optimal for growth anyway so like what?

You recon 300 cal deficit?
Yeah it wont stunt anything. Ive been leanmaxxing for a month and still growing so idk what mfs are talking abt.

Either way im gonna stop now bc im too hungry to keep pushing, gonna switch to the carnivore diet for a month and see what happens.

• +1
Yeah it wont stunt anything. Ive been leanmaxxing for a month and still growing so idk what mfs are talking abt.

Either way im gonna stop now bc im too hungry to keep pushing, gonna switch to the carnivore diet for a month and see what happens.
Bet, How old and tall are you? Have you gotten any leaner?

Bet, How old and tall are you? Have you gotten any leaner?
Yes i got a bit leaner but i didnt stick with it long enough to see much changes in my face. I did see some hollowness form, I think.

i'm 15, 5'9.

• +1
No jfl my dad is 5'7 and my moms 5'6
I'm gonna hit 5'11 most likely. All of my cousins are 6'2+ and my grandpa and all the men on my mothers side were tall af. My dads just stocky and short

• +1
I'm gonna hit 5'11 most likely. All of my cousins are 6'2+ and my grandpa and all the men on my mothers side were tall af. My dads just stocky and short
I've heard grandparents play a big role in height genetics

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon