calorie deficit

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

ascending
hey guys, i have been in a calorie deficit for around 2 weeks, and i dont really see any difference in my bodyfat%, what causes this?
( doing cardio 30-60min everyday too, and gym 4-5x week).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz and notsocommonthumb
you're not in a calorie deficit son :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: sb23, Sub5kang, heyheyheybro22 and 2 others
You can not eat a calorie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustCope, Sub5kang, heyheyheybro22 and 2 others
youre most likely not in a deficit. how many calories do u burn a day compared to your intake?

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, heyheyheybro22 and TheLooxMaxingKing
nigga when someone says they eat 1000 calories, they mean the food they eat gives them energy equivalent to 1000 calories
It’s not equivalent hence why I constantly tell people

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, TheLooxMaxingKing and notsocommonthumb
hey guys, i have been in a calorie deficit for around 2 weeks, and i dont really see any difference in my bodyfat%, what causes this?
It is very strange what happens to you then, literally when you make a calorie deficit, you lose weight by existing. Remember, it is your basal metabolic rate minus 600-400 calories.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
bro, what the fuck u talking about, every food haves a calorie amount
Every food once consumed does have calories. That is not the energy of the food itself.

Heat energy (calories) are not chemical energy (food).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and TheLooxMaxingKing
This question is retarded. Calorie deficit by definition means you are losing weight.

• +1
ong, this nigga annyoing asf prolly trolling
I’m not trolling. You’re just an idiot and so is the other guy.

• +1
  • JFL
I once heard someone say that it is better to have one cheat day a month and to alternate it.

personally when I did caloric deficit I had no cheat days.
damm, that takes a fuckin lot of discpline, any tips if im craving some shi, also is 0 cal energy drinks ok

If "cheat meal" means unhealthy food, it doesn't matter, all that really matters is the number of calories.

If "cheat meal" means pigging out, don't do that.
yeah ok got it, everyday 2.2k calories, no more.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
damm, that takes a fuckin lot of discpline, any tips if im craving some shi, also is 0 cal energy drinks ok
Hmm, I think the most essential tactic is to consume plenty of liquids, water, coffee, tea, without sugar of course. And look for some low-calorie food that is satiating for you, so that when you get really hungry and you can't stand it anymore, you eat that low-calorie food.

If "cheat meal" means unhealthy food, it doesn't matter, all that really matters is the number of calories.

If "cheat meal" means pigging out, don't do that.
False again. Calories have no effect on body composition.

• JFL
yeah ok got it, everyday 2.2k calories, no more.
A tip, if you really want to lose weight, fast, I recommend that when you want to calculate your basal metabolic rate you put that your daily physical activity is sedentary. And subtract 400-600 calories from that result.

It is true that you can lose muscle and all those risks, but when I did it that way I lost 30 kilos in 3 months.

• +1
A tip, if you really want to lose weight, fast, I recommend that when you want to calculate your basal metabolic rate you put that your daily physical activity is sedentary. And subtract 400-600 calories from that result.

It is true that you can lose muscle and all those risks, but when I did it that way I lost 30 kilos in 3 months.
Bullshit

• +1
A tip, if you really want to lose weight, fast, I recommend that when you want to calculate your metabolic rate you put that your daily physical activity is sedentary. And subtract 400-600 calories from that result.

i dont really need to lose weight fast, im already toned around 15-16% bodyfat, visible abs and shit, just want to get even more leaner for more defined facial features and better abs etc

• +1
Reactions: toji.
I’m not trolling. You’re just an idiot and so is the other guy.

dnr, post a video of you eating raw meat with ur mouth in it

• +1
No, it is the truth. I consumed 1200 calories a day, did calisthenics and aerobic exercises. I did intermittent fasting as well.
You didn’t consume a single calorie. Calories are photons of light. They can not be absorbed for metabolic processes. Idiot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and notsocommonthumb
You didn’t consume a single calorie. Calories are photons of light. They can not be absorbed for metabolic processes. Idiot.
calories arent physical objects or photons theyre a unit of energy used to describe how much fuel the body gets from food

• +1
I already did you retard

"is it showing yet?"

• +1
calories arent physical objects or photons theyre a unit of energy used to describe how much fuel the body gets from food
False. Calories are units of heat energy, which is not chemical energy, that is produced through your body increasing body temperature.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and notsocommonthumb
False. Calories are units of heat energy, which is not chemical energy, that is produced through your body increasing body temperature.
When we consume food our bodies metabolize it releasing stored chemical energy as heat. aso where did you get the idea that calories are photons?

• +1
When we consume food our bodies metabolize it releasing stored chemical energy as heat. aso where did you get the idea that calories are photons?
came to him during a schizophrenic breakdown after contracting salmonella from eating raw chicken.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23, nofap and notsocommonthumb