Calories and bulk are cope

Deleted member 11479

Deleted member 11479

Iron
I am 130lbs or 59kg at 5'10 or 175cm with a lean build and have been trying to gymaxx (jfl if you are on this forum and not going to the gym)

I have been doing some research on diet and have realized the only thing that matters to gain muscle are your macronutrients.

The bulk (haha cope) of your diet should be foods high in proteins, so meat, and foods to get your vitamins and minerals.

At 130lbs i need about 105-118g of protein everyday (80% to 90% your bodyweight in pounds), equal or less amount of that in carbs and around 40% of that in fats (need to play around with this number). This comes to around 110g protein, 110g of carbs and 44g of fat, which is around 1300 calories.

Eating foods just to hit your daily calories doesn't contribute to gains at all and is an excuse used by fatcels to eat whatever they want

Am I wrong about this?

tldr: bulking is cope and all you need to gain muscle is enough protein to build muscle and enough fats/carb for energy and whatever else your body uses them for

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 6403, AutismMaxing and 1 other person
High Iq thread bro good stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Zradrad and Deleted member 5521
yes but if you're at a caloric deficit you won't gain muscle as quickly and you'll cap out much quicker

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 11479, Deleted member 7098 and 2 others
you are 100% correct about this, caloric surplus is for weight gain, not necessarily muscle gain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
I am 130lbs or 59kg at 5'10 or 175cm

175 cm is 5'9 actually.

Screenshot 2021 01 20 at 235940

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: t50prince, horizontallytall, valhalar and 6 others
@looktheorist am I wrong?

• JFL
I dont get what ur saying , u definetely need a caloric surplus if you re a twig , weight yourself everyday at the same time and keep track of it, if you lose weight u need to add calories . The only people who can eat as little as you mentioned are obesecels who can use fat storage as fuel . Normally a person' s body naturally burns 1700 calories in a day , if you add the calories wasted for workouts u will end up needing over 2000 .

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 11479 and 1 other person
I am 130lbs or 59kg at 5'10 or 175cm with a lean build and have been trying to gymaxx (jfl if you are on this forum and not going to the gym)

I have been doing some research on diet and have realized the only thing that matters to gain muscle are your macronutrients.

The bulk (haha cope) of your diet should be foods high in proteins, so meat, and foods to get your vitamins and minerals.

At 130lbs i need about 105-118g of protein everyday (80% to 90% your bodyweight in pounds), equal or less amount of that in carbs and around 40% of that in fats (need to play around with this number). This comes to around 110g protein, 110g of carbs and 44g of fat, which is around 1300 calories.

Eating foods just to hit your daily calories doesn't contribute to gains at all and is an excuse used by fatcels to eat whatever they want

Am I wrong about this?

tldr: bulking is cope and all you need to gain muscle is enough protein to build muscle and enough fats/carb for energy and whatever else your body uses them for
caloric surplus is everything

bodybuilders make fun all the time of twinks like you, thinking they can build their tiny muscles eating 1300kcal jfl

eat big to get big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
I dont get what ur saying , u definetely need a caloric surplus if you re a twig , weight yourself everyday at the same time and keep track of it, if you lose weight u need to add calories . The only people who can eat as little as you mentioned are obesecels who can use fat storage as fuel . Normally a person' s body naturally burns 1700 calories in a day , if you add the calories wasted for workouts u will end up needing over 2000 .
Shouldnt all that matter is my protein intake and making sure i get getting enough energy thru fats and carbs, i have been loosely following this diet for 2/3 months and have noticed muscle and strength gains while losing a lot more fat, my weight has increased around 1/2lbs during this time. Are these just noobie gains then?

• +1
caloric surplus is everything

bodybuilders make fun all the time of twinks like you, thinking they can build their tiny muscles eating 1300kcal jfl

eat big to get big
Calling my 12" arms twinks? :think: :think::think: As long as I don't lose weight and gain muscle I should be fine right, I will eat more if my appetite increases.

Calling my 12" arms twinks? :think: :think::think: As long as I don't lose weight and gain muscle I should be fine right, I will eat more if my appetite increases.
your arms?? you're the twink, now show me your boipussy

• Woah
Rip i guess i should have mentioned i have been loosely following this diet for 2/3 months and have noticed (myself and others) muscle gains while losing more fat and gaining 1/2 lbs.

Am I wrong about this?

I Agree.

If you eat more than is necessary to rebuild the muscle all of the extra calories turn into fat. You never want to just mindlessly "bulk" and stuff your face because then you'll become a fat fuck, and when you try to loose the fat you'll loose all of your muscle as well.

Macro's and micro-nutrients are also hugely important. There's a reason vegan's generally look like cancer patients. Meat has creatine, L-Carnitine, BCA's and tons of stuff your muscles need that you can't get from vegetables. And it's better than stuffing yourself with a bunch of supplements. Cruciferous vegetables have a ton of really great stuff and should be part of your regular nutrition. The "Chicken and Broccoli" thing isn't a meme as some users here would say but an optimal core to your nutrition if you're trying to gain muscle. And chicken has more protein than fish or cow.

As far as your exact calorie amount, if you're loosing strength and loosing weight then you're not eating enough, unless you're intentionally cutting. You do need to eat enough to rebuild the muscle, and chances are you're going to gain some fat during that time as well.

The body's ratio of fat to muscle generally stays mostly consistent (after you're noob gains) and is based heavily on hormones, so you need to make sure your sleep, stress levels, and everything else is optimized.
Are these just noobie gains then?

The first six months of working out are all noob gains, and then it becomes extremely difficult to gain any more muscle. You could literally do almost anything and gain muscle during the first six months.

Your body does need all three macro-nutrients to gain muscle, so once you're done with your noob gains you may have to experiment with different calorie amounts, and different macro ratios, and many other life factors.

But yah, don't become a fat fuck like these fat disgusting fucks you see in the gym, that think they're buff and attractive and will literally loose all but their noob gains when they cut... that's if they can even cut. Slow bulk is best.

but caloric surplus makes it alot easier for yourself + you will never see a guy whos big and ripped who didn't eat alot initially to gain all that muscle

• +1
High iq stuff, im lucky i did this last year, i used to be skinny fat and weighted 15 pounds more

but caloric surplus makes it alot easier for yourself + you will never see a guy whos big and ripped who didn't eat alot initially to gain all that muscle
I guess that makes sense, you would rather overeat then risk under eating.