Reminder: Losing fat is FAST and EASY compared to gaining muscle, and if you can't decide which one to do, lose fat.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Pig Disgusting Coomercel
I could rehash the same points about how low body fat makes your face look good and it's better for overall body aesthetics, but there's more than enough of that out there for you to read already. In fact, if those points haven't convinced you already to pick fat loss, you're probably not overly concerned with looks for the time being. All I'll do here is show you the benefits of cutting first from a sheer time investment perspective.

The example I'll use is a male at 160 pound and 20% body fat. Let's say he wants to be 160 lbs at 10%.

Recomping is a meme and joke for reasons laid out by people far more experienced, knowledgeable, and credentialed than myself, such as Dr. Mike Israetel and Dr. Eric Helms, so I won't bother touching on that. You can look further into it yourself if you like. I'll just say if our skinny-fat guy tries to recomp, he'll be lucky to get to 18% in two years without stepping into the celtech buffet and gorging on trenbologna sandwiches.

Let's say our skinny-fat guy wants to gain muscle first. That means he'll be eating to gain weight i.e. bulking. According to the Lyle McDonald model, a novice lifter can expect to gain somewhere around 22 pounds of muscle in a year. This is in ideal conditions, mind, one such ideal condition being an adequate energy surplus. To make sure he gets this, he will be wise to eat slightly more than necessary rather than less due to the inaccuracies involved in tracking energy input and output. In general, a 1:1 ratio fat mass to lean mass gain is considered acceptable during a bulk. Assuming this happens, our skinny-fat 160-pound man will become a fat 204-pound man. His lean body mass increased from 128 to 150 while his fat mass increased from 32 to 54. His body fat percentage also increased from 20% to nearly 26%; he has become clinically overfat and obese. Not healthy, not athletic, and certainly not good-looking. He will need to lose 50 pounds to get to 10% body fat.

Screenshot 2020 04 23 The WeighTrainer   Bodybuilding Powerlifting Weightlifting Strength T

Now, let's say that our skinny-fat guy, not wanting to face the brutal diet he'll need to lose that much weight, goes back in time and injects IQ. He decides to cut first. With a lower body fat percentage and a lower weight in general, he will only need to lose 25 pounds to get to 10% body fat.

Screenshot 2020 04 23 The WeighTrainer   Bodybuilding Powerlifting Weightlifting Strength T

When he bulks later, and gains from this quite scrawny state the same 44 pounds that he did in the previous timeline from his skinny-fat state, his lean body mass will have increased from 121.5 to 143.5, and his fat mass from 13.5 to 35.5. He is now 179 pounds at 20% body fat. To get back to 10%, he will only need to lose 28 pounds.

Keep in mind weight loss of 2 pounds per week is considered healthy and sustainable according to mainstream wisdom, and even though it's possible to lose faster, our skinny-fat guy will never need to spend more than 4 months dieting if he sticks to an average weight loss of 2 pounds per week.

His rate of muscle growth will go down as he gains more lifting experience, but our former skinny-fat guy should only need a couple more bouts of bulking and cutting to reach his goal of 160 pounds at 10% body fat. This is also assuming he spends an entire year bulking, which he doesn't have to do if he doesn't want to go above 15% or so. This only means he has shorter and more frequent bouts of bulking and cutting.

To conclude, if you're skinny-fat, cutting first will save you time, preserve your looks, and is a healthier approach in the long run. Bulking first will just make you obese, and you won't have anything to show for it without a brutal diet that will take the better half of a year.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Preoximerianas, Yuya Moggershima and 15 others
Losing fat is FAST and EASY compared to gaining muscle
Why not do both at the same time?

Why not do both at the same time?
Because it's a pie-in-the-sky fantasy that sounds great on paper but rarely works in reality.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
Because it's a pie-in-the-sky fantasy that sounds great on paper but rarely works in reality.
if u could only tell me how not to lose sex interest

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
if u could only tell me how not to lose sex interest
i eat like 1500 kcals a day but still masturbate everyday and crave for sex my sexdrive didnt increase that much

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i eat like 1500 kcals a day but still masturbate everyday and crave for sex my sexdrive didnt increase that much
great, how is it supposed to help me?

Very good thread op, thank you. I already lost 7kg and i got 7 more to go before i start bulking

is your sex drive already low?
my sex drive skyrockets when I eat normally and at my natural bf % whic is like 17% <68kg at 177 cm> and I browse looksmax 24/7
when I cut: I lose sex interest and interest to looksmax and browse looksmax

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
my sex drive skyrockets when I eat normally and at my natural bf % whic is like 17% <68kg at 177 cm> and I browse looksmax 24/7
when I cut: I lose sex interest and interest to looksmax and browse looksmax
do you have an before photo when you started looksmaxxing and now? just look at that and see how far you come, to fix sexdrive maybe take zinc
thanks OP now i finally know how much i weight at 12%

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
I woke up at 10AM and only ate 2 eggs so far. Gonna starve today. I need all my abdominal fat gone.

You know, if you take testosterone, or other anabolic steroids, you can do both at the same time.

Recomps are legit when you are a beginner in terms of musclemass/training, which most people here are.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
I woke up at 10AM and only ate 2 eggs so far. Gonna starve today. I need all my abdominal fat gone.

This isn't the way, you're gonna end up binging. Just take it a bit slower and it will probably work out better in the long run.

• +1
Reactions: Over
LEGIT!!!

Motivation video. To Low-Fat Maxx, and Testosterone Maxx

If you wanna know your Body fat for cheap.

Only decently reliable is, Fat calipers

Last edited:
This isn't the way, you're gonna end up binging. Just take it a bit slower and it will probably work out better in the long run.
Improper crash dieting (i.e. not following a scientifically sound crash diet like Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss diet) will also decrease lean mass far too much to be really worth the trouble. Assuming he's a 160 pound 20% body fat man, he'll need to lose 40 pounds to get to 10% body fat.

Only decently reliable is, Fat calipers
Only reliable if you know how to use them. You're better off using a waist circumference test like the Navy Tape Test since it's less skill-dependent and has about the same accuracy.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Danish_Retard
for me it's the opposite

dn rd anyway
your info must be shit

high IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3512
legit thread
normies don't propagate this idea for obvious reasos
they don't care about facial aesthetics

Last edited:
legit thread
normies don't propagate this idea for obvious reasos
they don't care about facial aesthetics
Also because dieting sucks, and so does realizing for the first time ever how small you really are underneath the lard. Going back to the example, most guys would be embarrassed as hell to tell people they weigh 135 lbs, and would rather be 160 even if almost 30 of that is junk weight. The average female weighs about 170.

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
Also because dieting sucks, and so does realizing for the first time ever how small you really are underneath the lard. Going back to the example, most guys would be embarrassed as hell to tell people they weigh 135 lbs, and would rather be 160 even if almost 30 of that is junk weight. The average female weighs about 170.
Yup, they want to feel big
But yeah dieting is hell, at least for me who have been a skinnyfat all along
My cravings for sweets, junk food and other shit are akin to CRACK ADDICTS legit tbh

Why not just get on clenbuterol and save yourself from all this headache? You lose fat without losing muscle mass. Maybe stack it with a dry compound like some type of SARMs for maximum gains with least side effects.

Why not just get on clenbuterol and save yourself from all this headache? You lose fat without losing muscle mass. Maybe stack it with a dry compound like some type of SARMs for maximum gains with least side effects.
I made this thread specifically for natties. Walking lab experiments have the privilege of injecting tren and crash dieting their way to the single digits while preserving all their muscle and even hoping to gain a bit.

Screenshot 2020 04 26 Uzoma Obilor on Instagram THE SHRED IS COMPLETE  Nothing left to do

I made this thread specifically for natties. Walking lab experiments have the privilege of injecting tren and crash dieting their way to the single digits while preserving all their muscle and even hoping to gain a bit.

View attachment 376356
Injecting tren is a good way to kill your collagen and hair.

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and KingOfRome
Just inject tren and do both lol

@ht-normie-ascending natties never fail to amaze me ngl

There is some misinformation in this thread.

Beginners can recomp (gain muscle mass and lose body fat at the same time - even at a caloric deficit, as long as your protein intake is very high, the extra missing calories for the muscle will be taken from fat storages).

For advanced lifters this is of course impossible and they need to be in a surplus to put on mass.

Beginners can and do recomp, and they should, to both keep a slim face and gain muscle mass at the same time.