came 6 times today

roidar

roidar

16, 333 test, 25 asin
Joined
May 1, 2026
Posts
3,086
Reputation
2,855
title is self explanatory, I jerked off 6 times just today..:feelscry:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: xcellerations, NW3Slayer, moonx and 6 others
title is self explanatory, I jerked off 6 times just today..:feelscry:
rookie numbers lmao, if you aint going for 10 atleast you arent trying
 
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and roidar
rookie numbers lmao, if you aint going for 10 atleast you arent trying
true I was still spewing a good 2-3mls on my last nuts, I gotta beat it 100% dry, like fully milked:feelskek:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠 and Mai Sakurajima.
Thanks for sharing
 
  • JFL
Reactions: roidar and Mai Sakurajima.
true I was still spewing a good 2-3mls on my last nuts, I gotta beat it 100% dry, like fully milked:feelskek:
I kinda wish i was kidding ive went 12 times a day in. 2024
 
  • JFL
Reactions: roidar
I kinda wish i was kidding ive went 12 times a day in. 2024
i think max ive done was like 8, but the most ive edged for was genuinely 12+ hours:hnghn:, I felt incredibly terrible afterwards:feelscry:
 
After 3 Its just forced tbh, regardless of high libido your body is just in a state of stress and you cant even get to a good amount of arousal
 
  • +1
Reactions: roidar
After 3 Its just forced tbh, regardless of high libido your body is just in a state of stress and you cant even get to a good amount of arousal
nah it felt good after every nut, I wouldve kept going icl I just had to eat dinner and do shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and Mansur
i left it at 2 today, they were back to back though, 5 minute rest between
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and roidar
nah it felt good after every nut, I wouldve kept going icl I just had to eat dinner and do shit
Didnt say the ejaculation would feel worse but rather the entire process. Varies individually though
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and roidar
yo guys ngl ima edit this thread title in 15 mins, make it 7 times today:feelscry:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
i left it at 2 today, they were back to back though, 5 minute rest between
I did like 1, wait 10 mins, 2, wait 10 mins, 3 wait 50 mins, 4, wait 30 mins, 5 wait 1 hour, 6
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and 146cmsubhuman
holy shit nigga
its that gladiator mindset nigga, its either you stay a weak bitch or you climb the ranks, its your choice, unzip those pants faggot
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and 146cmsubhuman
At least tell us what you nutted to, put us on game
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima. and roidar
At least tell us what you nutted to, put us on game
thats actually private information! how dare you ask something so innapropriate!:rage:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
Do you genuinely have nothing else to do nga this can count as your main hobby atp😭
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: roidar and Mai Sakurajima.

Similar threads

fatasucell
Replies
0
Views
9
fatasucell
fatasucell
price.
Replies
6
Views
205
Centurion Hunter
Centurion Hunter
FacialMetric
Replies
3
Views
24
FacialMetric
FacialMetric
astatin
Replies
12
Views
67
astatin
astatin
ICR
Replies
11
Views
119
i<3cats
i<3cats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top