Came back from BJJ, met another pajeet

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I got my ass raped by everyone in class unsurprisingly. Only "brag worthy" thing I have is that no one managed to land a takedown on me, the big 90kg dude failed to single leg me, I just sprawled and took his back. But I still wasn't able to get a submission in, dude was too strong and skilled and instead escaped despite me having hooks in. My oach fucking raped me too, mf literally was singing and choking me, and literally whispered "say hello to allah" as he sank me deeper into a choke.

The pajeet guy was fairly new - fellow bengali. I didn't throw him or bother doing standup since he doesn't know breakfalls and I'll just be injuring him if I did so. So I started from guard and subbed him a few times. It was his first 4 lessons, still spazzy and giving his back to me. Like he would panic when under my side control and just give his back and got rear naked choked a few times. Maybe he will stick around, he is fat as fuck too so he will probably need to up his cardio.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19948, bogii, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
At that point I’d pull out a shank and say no, you say hello to Allah

• JFL
Reactions: bogii and FailedNormieManlet
Bro I would destroy you in a roll.

So? Did you say hello or not?

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Are you rolling with anyone in ur weight class though? It's not that deep if ur getting submitted by bigger ppl.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Are you rolling with anyone in ur weight class though? It's not that deep if ur getting submitted by bigger ppl.
I'm the smallest guy by far, the second smallest has 20lbs on me jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18804 and EverythingMattersCel
F9DA41C0 4810 4874 A68F 92DF130CDDD7

527CEF5A 6BDD 4330 A186 BE9156F5AAA9

Both curries

JFL I posted in wrong thread