Came so close to suicide today

HumidVent

HumidVent

Mistral
Usually when things are bad I would cry in a bathroom when in public, but today on my way home from work the weight of knowing I'm genetic trash and that I'll be alone for the rest of my life hit me hard, I couldn't control my tears, had a breakdown on the street I just wanted run into moving traffic.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 4383, Deleted member 5634 and 8 others
No bro you will ascend

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 206, Kingkellz and 4 others
see you tomorrow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and Nosecel
Fuck, must suck man, but if you do plan on committing suicide soon... Would you mind taking out a big loan and sending me all your money before you do it? Thanks bro.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 206, Slayerino and 10 others
You should get off this forum and go seek help. Don’t let a bunch of PSL aspies make u trash Ur life away

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, RAITEIII and BigBoy
if you do record it and ask your mom to post it here ded srs

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Slayerino, Nosecel and 2 others
Listen this place is for someone who can handle it.

I don't know what you look like, ascension might be possible, improvement definitely is.

Age?

i hope you feel better man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3177
Weakling

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Slayerino
Fuck, must suck man, but if you do plan on committing suicide soon... Would you mind taking out a big loan and sending me all your money before you do it? Thanks bro.
lol'd

stay positive bro

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I always feel like shooting myself in the head but I am scared of burning in hell forever. That's the only thing stopping me. Today I pointed my gun at my head and it had bullets in it. Felt pretty liberating to hold the gun up to my faggot head like that

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 9989 and 1 other person
I always feel like shooting myself in the head but I am scared of burning in hell forever. That's the only thing stopping me. Today I pointed my gun at my head and it had bullets in it. Felt pretty liberating to hold the gun up to my faggot head like that
Pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
I remember thinking about killing myself often between the ages of 7 and 10 simply because I was curious what it is like to die xD

Usually when things are bad I would cry in a bathroom when in public, but today on my way home from work the weight of knowing I'm genetic trash and that I'll be alone for the rest of my life hit me hard, I couldn't control my tears, had a breakdown on the street I just wanted run into moving traffic.
BRUUUUUHHHHHH YOU'VE CHOSEN THE WRONGEST PLACE POSSIBLE TO TALK ABOUT YOUR SUICIDAL INSTINCTS.

giphy.gif

u are probably a subhuman manlet. maybe someday you will have courage. reminder chad is a foot taller than you (maybe 2 foot) and has forward growth caucasoid head shape. he never had to do anything more than breathe to gain attention whilst u consider running into traffic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Nosecel and Slayerino