Fight in school, how to take revenge??? GTFIH

@edgewalker2181 @beniman @20/04/2008 @LOOKISM-LOGIC update

I went to school today and walked with my girl in break and they called me saying my name and saying stuff like "yo what's up" but not with a good intention

After school ended I followed them to their subway station with a two friends and they immediately acted like I was at fault :lul:

I had my hands in my jacket holding my taser but my friends told me to not do anything rn as they would press charges or tell school and shit (there were teachers leaving work too)

These guys were scared and hopped right into the subway I stared them down while they left

I'm not satisfied yet, I think imma still fight two of these guys that got on my nerves the most and take a video of them on the floor as they have a video of me saying sorry to one of these guys
Proud of you tbh ngl

:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Should I just bring my taser and hammer to school and crush their skulls in one after one if the teachers aren't seeing

I FUCKING HATE THESE SUBHUMAN REFUGEES THAT ACT LIKE THEY ARE COOL
Chillax bro

Wtf wrong in your brain? You going to juvie if you do that

• +1
Today I was with a girl I'm talking to and before that one guy told me "if you are finished with her I wanna have her after you" (he's 5'7 :feelsuhh:)

I told him to stop saying this shit and his friend group was with him (7 guys) I pushed him away slightly and then 2 of these guys also pushed me away, after that he told me he didn't mean it like that and it isn't that deep or smth

After that I met with my girl and we walked a bit, these fucking subhumans followed us and started beef with my ex gf's boyfriend IN MY NAME

After that during break they filmed me saying that this ex gf of mine is ugly (I did it not knowing that they are filming me :feelsuhh:) and wanted me to say something against her bf

I stood up and told one of the guys to stop doing this shit and tried dragging him away from the group, after all the other subhumans stood also up and wanted to help him :lul: He pushed me and I punched him in the face (I missed slightly I think :feelswah:) and then he hit me on the chin (free bonesmashing session :forcedsmile:) not that hard tho

After that I excused myself because I punched him first and he threatened to call his older brother (20yo) and one of these subhumans started filming this shit too :lul:

I lost all the male respect there and how can I take revenge now? I could find out where he lives and when he goes home etc.

I hate these subhuman refugees, respond with no moral/empathy
Didn’t read but rape his entire family and pets

• +1
subhumans like me dont even get the chance to get involved in bucket crab drama.

Fucking hell:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
subhumans like me dont even get the chance to get involved in bucket crab drama.

Fucking hell:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I'm really getting a lot of attention positive and negative :forcedsmile:

Everyday some new rumor is spread about me

I'm really getting a lot of attention positive and negative :forcedsmile:

Everyday some new rumor is spread about me
Have you talked to that girl since this fight happened?
Does she know this fight is over her lol.

And lol @ you _AND_ your enemies.
starting world war 3 with nukes over some likely LTB tier tramp

• +1
Have you talked to that girl since this fight happened?
Does she know this fight is over her lol.

And lol @ you _AND_ your enemies.
starting world war 3 with nukes over some likely LTB tier tramp
I told her every detail and she simply didn't care. I tongue kissed her today when we met up (she is a virgin and I'll take her v card soon)

I told her every detail and she simply didn't care. I tongue kissed her today when we met up (she is a virgin and I'll take her v card soon)
Hope those guys beat you like a dog fakecel:feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Hope those guys beat you like a dog fakecel:feelswah::feelswah:
They can't. A lot of my friends told me if they touch me one more time they will fuck them up

One of my friends asked if I needed a machete :lul:

• WTF
Reactions: Maalik