Came to the conclusion that i’m finally a slave.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Roping expert.
Woke up this morning feeling like utter shit, zero will to live or to go to my shitty depressing job, but WAIT!

I’ve already skipped a whole week of work due to feeling like utter shit and now I can’t skip it anymore or i’ll get fired!

Can’t even shoot my brains out, I don’t even feel like dying bro I just wanna wake up when I want to and do the shit I wanna do.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, ambi, asdvek and 8 others
Life is cruel.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, denthegodking, emo and 7 others
You can make it through bhai, .org believes in you

• +1
Reactions: asdvek, silencio, emo and 1 other person
only 30 more years until you can sit back and relax :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, NoReedemingFeature, emo and 3 others
You need to sleep better

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, no clue and Deleted member 52452
  • +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and Debetro
Woke up this morning feeling like utter shit, zero will to live or to go to my shitty depressing job, but WAIT!

I’ve already skipped a whole week of work due to feeling like utter shit and now I can’t skip it anymore or i’ll get fired!

Can’t even shoot my brains out, I don’t even feel like dying bro I just wanna wake up when I want to and do the shit I wanna do.
Nobody is stopping you from doing anything you want. One thing I've seen is some people heading back to college or taking night school to get a better and more suitable job. If you hate your job so much, time to find a new one then my g.

ngl nigga why u had such descention? werent u like super happy and shi some 9 10 months ago...u started smoking and butterfly effect

how did you know?

I’ve been struggling with sleep so much
Because if you feel like killing yourself in the morning, it's because you didn't rest. +8.5 hours with a good diet and some exercise throghout the day will most likely fix it after some time. Maybe you should try to go sleep early like 7 PM and let your body rest as much as it wants. There's no activity more worthy than those extra hours of sleep in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, BrahminBoss, murdah and 1 other person
Nobody is stopping you from doing anything you want. One thing I've seen is some people heading back to college or taking night school to get a better and more suitable job. If you hate your job so much, time to find a new one then my g.
I hate working as a whole, I wanna sleep and wake up when I want

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel and PseudoMaxxer
What job do you have?

Because if you feel like killing yourself in the morning, it's because you didn't rest. +8.5 hours with a good diet and some exercise throghout the day will most likely fix it after some time. Maybe you should try to go sleep early like 7 PM and let your body rest as much as it wants. There's no activity more worthy than those extra hours of sleep in my opinion.
it’s just so hard to work 12h a day and still hit the gym and have time to work on side hustle and sleep
enough.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
ngl nigga why u had such descention? werent u like super happy and shi some 9 10 months ago...u started smoking and butterfly effect
i’ve always been depressed.

What happened to that business/entrepreneur idea you were 👩‍🍳 cooking up. Did you give up on it ?

What happened to that business/entrepreneur idea you were 👩‍🍳 cooking up. Did you give up on it ?
nah i’m still here thinking about it, just need to find a way to manage my time and energy

nah i’m still here thinking about it, just need to find a way to manage my time and energy
You better do something now while you’re still young and supple. Gotta escape the rat race while you still can enjoy your youth. Perhaps invest in the shitcoin or something—that’s what I’m looking into even though I know it’s not 2010 anymore.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
You better do something now while you’re still young and supple. Gotta escape the rat race while you still can enjoy your youth. Perhaps invest in the shitcoin or something—that’s what I’m looking into even though I know it’s not 2010 anymore.
I need a way of making money that can be replicated, I won’t do shit with some lucky event happening where I gain even 50k.

I’ll still wake up in the morning and go to work cuz I know it has only been luck and it’s not replicable.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
I just found out one of my friends from back home is making 20k a month while travelling the world :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, _MVP_ and PseudoMaxxer
I need a way of making money that can be replicated, I won’t do shit with some lucky event happening where I gain even 50k.

I’ll still wake up in the morning and go to work cuz I know it has only been luck and it’s not replicable.
I feel exactly the same way. I’m looking into becoming a technotutor distributor. I know you have no idea what it is but if it works out for me I’ll let you know the details lol.

• +1
Stop workcelling

I just found out one of my friends from back home is making 20k a month while travelling the world :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
One of my "Friends" became a Millionaire and doesn't give me one buck

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and forevergymcelling
Welcome to ur technocratic modernist capitalist neoliberal soyciety boyo

• +1
And at this point PSLers realize that there is much more to life than looks

at least put a bit monthly into the snp500 bro, it wont make u rich but its the only way to make sure ur buying power isnt going down year on out
more like 60 years

no I can’t bro