Came to the realization that you have to have above average processing and receptive skills to find my threads agreeable

theonewhorisesabove

theonewhorisesabove

Iron
There’s a lot of mixed reactions some likes, some JFLs but the vast majority is people who genuinely can’t paint a clear picture in their heads of what I’m trying promote.

EXHIBIT A:

IMG 0708
IMG 0710

I mean really just look at this actual degenerate, claiming that the only reason why the Hawk Taugh girl is famous is because she is a white girl. Entirely missing the main focus of the thread, which is to prove that we live in a generation where media is at its golden age. If it’s in within the human capacity then it’s possible that you too can do it. “The only reason she is famous is because she’s a white Stacy! Imagine if if a ghetto black person was to do it:incel:” Like just shut the fuck up, missed the whole point of the presentation just to be come off as a low T faggot who has an excuse for someone’s upbringings.

The problem with the people who put JFL is that they have no analytical skills, it is impossible for them to envision any possible outcome expect for the one that is most apparent.

EXHIBIT B:

IMG 0711

Now, when looking at this title you will realize how contradicting it comes off as, “Retarded thread! The better you look then of course you will get girls :soy:” Now, this technically the standard way someone may perceive this title, good looks = girls. However, there is other aspects that need to be put in to consideration such as. Insecure females, looksmatching and many more that was covered in the thread I’ll also thanks to @Xangsane for providing actual statistics that proved my point there was mixed reaction but the majority was upvotes which is why I’ll be making a part 2 so yeah stay tune for that shit

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231

Users who are viewing this thread

Back