Camille Lacourt (200 cm French swimmer)

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Gettyimages 823127004 2048x2048
Gettyimages 823054948 2048x2048
Gold medalists camille lacourt r jeremy stravius l of france and bronze medalist irie ryosuke
Silver medallist camille lacourt of france displays his medal during a ceremony after the mens
From l to r french swimmers and european medalists fabien gilot frederick bousquet william mey
Gettyimages 74883079 2048x2048

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and AscendingHero
This guy is like 7 psl with his height looks and status combined. Brutal that my family lived 20 min away from him, everyone got mogged :feelswhy:.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
i dont feel like he is a chad, but i cant say he is a chadlite because he is 2meters tall wtf, his height and face combo ends up with him being weird looking, but probably gets chadlite attention/success with women

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai
equal smv to a 7psl guy

Probably much more in his prime.
yeah i can see that, but he is on one extreme where he could be considered a fucking giant, his face (which also has some flaws specially in the eye area) looks so small compared with his body and i feel people are overrating him because of his height, he is not balanced at all and in general girls wouldnt see him as the highest value man compared to more balanced and proportoniate guys who are 185cm

in general girls wouldnt see him as the highest value man compared to more balanced and proportoniate guys who are 185cm
cope

nope, its just that sometimes girls want a FUCKING MAN not a circus giant that at the same time looks fragile, he is like dating a lamppost (im exaggerating a bit but i dont think he is on the elite of chads)

btw how am i coping if im not that 185cm proportionate and chad looking guy who i think would get more female attention than this circus freak?
I wouldn't even say 185 cm yields optimal proportions because the legs are too short.

I wouldn't even say 185 cm yields optimal proportions because the legs are too short.
yeah like it depends on the body, but you are probably right, i just throw the 185cm call to mention a more normal tall height