can 100 push ups and 50+ pull ups a day be enough to look bigger

stewiegriffin

stewiegriffin

Hold my dick mfs
I am very tall and skinny. around 6'5 185lbs at this point. I really just want to look a bit wider and have a decent shoulder to waist ratio with a decent chest and arms. if I just do 100 push ups and 50-100 pull ups every day , as well as eat a surplus of calories. do you think that is enough to look very lean and fit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, hennypapi and one job away

• +1
Reactions: maxximuss, Deleted member 13335 and Growth Plate
Nigger just go to the gym already

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Yuya Moggershima, randomvanish and 4 others
100 push ups a day is a meme. Try this instead:
100push ups today, rest one day then do 110 push ups, rest one day then do 120 pushups etc.
This will ensure you make progress while also giving your muscles more time to recover.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, randomvanish, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
No. You need more intensity and less volume.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 11053
1 day at the gym will do more than 1 month doing push ups and squats

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I am very tall and skinny. around 6'5 185lbs at this point. I really just want to look a bit wider and have a decent shoulder to waist ratio with a decent chest and arms. if I just do 100 push ups and 50-100 pull ups every day , as well as eat a surplus of calories. do you think that is enough to look very lean and fit
going to the gym is more efficient, but considering you are a beginner you should get good result with your plan. just make sure you are eating enough

Ideally you hit the gym, or at least do weighted pushups/pullups.

If you want to make progress with calisthenics. You can.

You can pretty much look like a greek god (but not a bulky bodybuilder)

The physique in my avi is my personal goal.

BUT

You need both:

- lots of volume until failure

- do harder variants as you progress.

For example, start doing incline pushups.

Do more research on calisthenics

• +1
Reactions: stewiegriffin
If you want to make progress with calisthenics. You can.

You can pretty much look like a greek god (but not a bulky bodybuilder)

The physique in my avi is my personal goal.

BUT

You need both:

- lots of volume until failure

- do harder variants as you progress.

For example, start doing incline pushups.

Do more research on calisthenics
I don't see why anyone would want to look like a body builder rather than a greek god IMO. 6'5 205-215lbs would be my ideal

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and Deleted member 9890
You would need more variety in your workouts to target key muscle areas and a emphasis on intensity over volume but in general calisthenics is usually ideal in getting the lean but some what muscular body women prefer.

When I was doing stuff like that I gained no noticeable size. You'll probably have to increase intensity (add weight to pull ups, etc.) to see gains.

You have low iq

Jump roping
Push ups
And sit ups is enough to be fit

I don't see why anyone would want to look like a body builder rather than a greek god IMO. 6'5 205-215lbs would be my ideal
When I was 205 at 6'5" in high school I still looked skinny. Keep in mind 220 looks like this with clothes on:

605 220 Tyler L1

Ideal size at 6'5" is 235-245 like Dolph Lundgren to not look pathetic with a T shirt on:

Tough guy actor and martial arts expert dolph lundgren C00GWG
Punisher 1989 01 g

• +1
Reactions: cube
any exercise > no exericse

what % will your shitty routine give you as comparted to a standard 4 days a week PPL or SS routine? probably like 40% at most and you will waste your beginner gains.

breeding hips tbh
Tall people have wider hips to support their frame. That's why tall people need to weight a lot more to compensate for it.

• +1
Reactions: cube
100push ups today, rest one day then do 110 push ups, rest one day then do 120 pushups etc.
This will ensure you make progress while also giving your muscles more time to rec
and 1000 push ups some day. Thats why I started hitting the gym, bodyweight exercises are so tiresome

Get a backpack fill it with books n shit then do it for more intensity

• +1
Reactions: grimy
OHP/bench, pullups, Side laterals and hip thrusts. Progressive overload at the gym. That's it

go to the fucking gym