Can 2% minoxidil negate side effects bloat/ageing/dark circles

nuisance

nuisance

The Whitepill is the Truth
I tried 5% minoxidil and was a very good responder regrew my hairline to a nw 1.5 in only like 4 months but I got a really bloated face and dark eyes and it seems like my fine lines got deeper not 100% sure on that one but the other ones for sure there was a impact my face was circular.

I got off minoxidil and my face and under eyes went back to normal after a week or two. But in the last 5 months I lost all gains and my corners are pretty thin, is it worth to try 2% minoxidil I think I have a lot of the enzyme that converts minox into its active form because I grew so much hair fast on 5%. Also grew so much body hair in just 4 months so a lot gets into my system and is activated it seems even bdy hair increased a lot.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Quncho
I tried 5% minoxidil and was a very good responder regrew my hairline to a nw 1.5 in only like 4 months but I got a really bloated face and dark eyes and it seems like my fine lines got deeper not 100% sure on that one but the other ones for sure there was a impact my face was circular.

I got off minoxidil and my face and under eyes went back to normal after a week or two. But in the last 5 months I lost all gains and my corners are pretty thin, is it worth to try 2% minoxidil I think I have a lot of the enzyme that converts minox into its active form because I grew so much hair fast on 5%. Also grew so much body hair in just 4 months so a lot gets into my system and is activated it seems even bdy hair increased a lot.
This drug wasn't actually intended to increase hair growth but it was a discovered "side-effect" to it's original use for high blood pressure. There is currently no way to avoid the side-effects of minoxidil no matter how much you use. Of course there is a chance you won't receive side-effects but no guarantees. If your looking for something that will do the same to your hair but with none of those side-effects, try Nanoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverLawg and nuisance
This drug wasn't actually intended to increase hair growth but it was a discovered "side-effect" to it's original use for high blood pressure. There is currently no way to avoid the side-effects of minoxidil no matter how much you use. Of course there is a chance you won't receive side-effects but no guarantees. If your looking for something that will do the same to your hair but with none of those side-effects, try Nanoxidil.
I think i will try it and see what happens, the reason its 2% is because its for women and women don't want hair growth everywhere spo its thought to be less systemic.

• +1
Reactions: Quncho