Can a diet of mostly yogurt and dairy in general mess up your face ?

Yuhbwoynadia

Yuhbwoynadia

Gold
I been noticing ever since my big consumption of yogurt since I'm not eating solid food rn I have descended badly I just dont know wat it is tho

:unsure:

Can someone tell wat it could possible be and it does seem like my midsection got way wider while I'm not losing more calories than I take :feelswat:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
dairy causes you to break out and oily skin. makes your skin color look like shit

all western food is trash

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fjor2096, Gaia262, HQNPmaxxing and 4 others
Dairy is inflammatory and ruins your body's mineral balance resulting in a reduction of collagen. It bloats you because casein is tricky to digest. Pasteurised dairy is basically poison, raw dairy is better but is still not worth consuming.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and HQNPmaxxing
If ur subhunam not eating dairy won't fix it. If ur a chad eating dairy won't destroy it. Just don't be a subhuman bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Dreadnoughtus
Dairy is inflammatory and ruins your body's mineral balance resulting in a reduction of collagen. It bloats you because casein is tricky to digest. Pasteurised dairy is basically poison, raw dairy is better but is still not worth consuming.
Then why do babies that consume dairy develop better than ones that don’t

I wonder this

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mostly as in majority? Obviously since your diet is unbalanced and you wouldn't be getting all your nutrients. Mostly as in alot? Possibly. I drunk alot of milk and ate alot of dairy products growing up and turned out fine. Currently drinking up to two protein shakes a day. Last time I checked in the mirror, I'm still a mogger :unsure:

dairy increases acne production

all lean meat diet is the best

dairy = shit skin

eat nuts, meats, and berries

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ray