Can a genio move the chin in all three dimensions?

AspieBro

AspieBro

Iron
Can you widen, project and lengthen (vertically) your chin in the same custom genio?

Short answer is yes. Widening might require a non-standard osteotomy like a chin shield. did mine 2 months ago (no widening) and just did ccw plus slight rotation to fix symmetry.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 72684 and soover4me
If the movement is complex do custom 3d planning

• +1
Reactions: AspieBro
Short answer is yes. Widening might require a non-standard osteotomy like a chin shield. did mine 2 months ago (no widening) and just did ccw plus slight rotation to fix symmetry.
I see. Unfortunately I don’t think many do chin shield (I’m thinking of going with Pagnoni atm). I might just do vertical and projection for now and widen with fillers and maybe do widening genio in future

Can you widen, project and lengthen (vertically) your chin in the same custom genio?
I think so. I know they for sure can do 2 dimension and I'm pretty sure a good surgeon can do 3 as well if they choose.

Last edited:
It's definitely possible.

In reality it's discouraged. The more you do at once, the greater the risk of nerve damage.

Source: Dr Z consultation.