Can a Henry Cavill tier jaw be achieved with implants?

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit

Can this be achieved with a custom wrap around implant with a square chin?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
his jaw isn't particularly good so sure.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, longjohnmong, Chinlet Ascension and 1 other person
Chadvill vs Incelvill

I made this in my free time, feedback would be appreciated.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, rand anon, Deleted member 21044 and 3 others
his jaw isn't particularly good so sure.
Well I’m just looking for that masc square jaw look. Doesn’t have to be henrys exact jaw

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 24444
Well I’m just looking for that masc square jaw look. Doesn’t have to be henrys exact jaw
square isn't that important but he has decent forward growth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 24444
Can definitely be imitated with implants, however you should also imitate his forward growth which may need bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension and Deleted member 19798
Can definitely be imitated with implants, however you should also imitate his forward growth which may need bimax.
I have above average forward growth. I need the angularity at the gonions and chin width for masc square look

I have above average forward growth. I need the angularity at the gonions and chin width for masc square look
Alright if you have good forward growth then i would just get your implants designed by @RealSurgerymax as his designs are the best in the market right now. He will probably be able to get this done for you.

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Deleted member 19798
Alright if you have good forward growth then i would just get your implants designed by @RealSurgerymax as his designs are the best in the market right now. He will probably be able to get this done for you.
How? Is he a surgeon / works for a surgeon?

How? Is he a surgeon / works for a surgeon?
He designs implants his instagram is @unicorn.cmf, he is a third party implant designer that will work with your surgeon of your choice.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19798
I want brad pitt jawline

Screen Shot 2023 03 13 at 124556 PM

His jawline was top tier when he was younger

EAiA4H4W4AE6c8T

depends on base

• +1
Cruise, Sommerhalder
My girlfriends sister said I looked a bit like Tom Cruise when we were watching War of the Worlds, ever since then I've embarked on a mission to replicate what he done. I'm lean, fixed my hair, cleaner skin and healthier eating, all basic softmaxes. My jaw is a little more defined from the front than he was in his early days, but I'm slightly recessive jaw wise, not recessed that anyone would notice, more that my jaw is a little small. I got told by 2 maxfac surgeons I'm a good candidate for jaw surgery.

Do you, or anyone else reading this know what he done? I somehow doubt he just got jaw implants, because he disappeared from the face of the planet for about 3 months then came back with a new jaw and braces, I feel like he got Bimax with some sort of angular implants. This was the 90s, so surely the ''secret surgery'' he got is now probably common. Judging by Tom Cruise's stunts, I feel like he's mad enough to undergo a surgery to look better.

Attachments

• 1a656abe904f2be04701da3beebaab18.jpg
    1a656abe904f2be04701da3beebaab18.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
My girlfriends sister said I looked a bit like Tom Cruise when we were watching War of the Worlds, ever since then I've embarked on a mission to replicate what he done. I'm lean, fixed my hair, cleaner skin and healthier eating, all basic softmaxes. My jaw is a little more defined from the front than he was in his early days, but I'm slightly recessive jaw wise, not recessed that anyone would notice, more that my jaw is a little small. I got told by 2 maxfac surgeons I'm a good candidate for jaw surgery.

Do you, or anyone else reading this know what he done? I somehow doubt he just got jaw implants, because he disappeared from the face of the planet for about 3 months then came back with a new jaw and braces, I feel like he got Bimax with some sort of angular implants. This was the 90s, so surely the ''secret surgery'' he got is now probably common. Judging by Tom Cruise's stunts, I feel like he's mad enough to undergo a surgery to look better.
Probably bsso + jaw implants since he looks like he has overbite in the left

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and coke

Holy shit my jaw is slightly better than what he had. Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: coke
Probably bsso + jaw implants since he looks like he has overbite in the left
I sent that picture to my Maxillofacial surgeon and he genuinely guessed ''Jaw Surgery with Jaw Implants.''

Either way, I'm getting a Bimax. I'm mad enough to do it, you only live once, + i want to visit a cool country.

• +1
Holy shit my jaw is slightly better than what he had. Lifefuel
Same bro. From the side, probably similar. But from the front my jaw is more angular. I know for a fact Tom Cruise was one of the first looksmaxxers. Whenever anyone tries to put you down for looksmaxing, just think of Tom Cruise.

• +1

It clearly jaw implants

It clearly jaw implants
The guy was seen with a brace. The middle of his teeth aren't symmetrical and his Nasolabial folds disappeared.

I personally think he had a Bimax with Jaw Implants. Maybe even some sort of early MSE appliance.

Same bro. From the side, probably similar. But from the front my jaw is more angular. I know for a fact Tom Cruise was one of the first looksmaxxers. Whenever anyone tries to put you down for looksmaxing, just think of Tom Cruise.
All these based Hollywood chads are looksmaxxing. Hemsworth, Sommerhalder, Zac Efron (he failed tho), etc.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Also I completely went off topic on this thread, yes Henry Cavill's jaw can be imitated with implants. Honestly go and e-mail Dr Eppley, he's very polite and genuine and will talk you through it, some people go overboard and can look severely uncanny, but if you do it properly, it can look great.

• +1
Bottom line is this quote: "You see, the artist, he needs a good canvas to work on, not a shitty piece of A4 paper".

• +1
Reactions: User49
@cutie what does ur jaw look from side and front

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 19798
he was 22 years old in this one.
Yea he got surgery there no way his jawline change like after growing

Mewing only works for teenagers

• +1
Reactions: coke
Bottom line is this quote: "You see, the artist, he needs a good canvas to work on, not a shitty piece of A4 paper".
looksmaxing was never for incels

just mtn-htns looking to go higher

jfl if u think the low fwhr long midface long philtrum with shit soft features is ever gonna be attractive to women

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
looksmaxing was never for incels

just mtn-htns looking to go higher

jfl if u think the low fwhr long midface long philtrum with shit soft features is ever gonna be attractive to women
5 from 6 is still subhuman (dalit scale). 6 PSL or death

• +1
Reactions: User49
  • +1
D859EB2B 1CD7 407C 9693 78EE5FE39474

@St.TikTokcel pic after going to eppley

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 19957 and User49
I somehow doubt he just got jaw implants, because he disappeared from the face of the planet for about 3 months then came back with a new jaw and braces, I feel like he got Bimax with some sort of angular implants.
Your logic doesn't make sense, because recovery from bimax is much longer than recovery from implants.

IMO jaw and cheekbone implants are probably what Tom Cruise got when he was young, and nothing else. He is not particularly forward-grown. He has a scar under his chin consistent with a wraparound jaw implant.