Can a man with thin wrists ever have a good physique?

Mongrelcel

Mongrelcel

Banned
By thin I mean 6 or 6.5
By good physique I mean IRL - not on pictures - and by good it means that you are universally considered jacked both by men and women and get actual IOIs on your physique

A man with thin wrists will always have so much less muscle mass, arms will be so much thinner, he will look so much weaker than someone with normal 7 or 7.5 inch wrists

It's such a gigantic difference I literally marvel at it every time some fucking boomer in the gym physique mogs me into suicide just because he has normal wrists

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14280 and 4 others
wrists are a part of the whole package, with thin wrists come other deficits most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 7725 and 9 others
No

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZeroTwo, Mongrelcel, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
By thin I mean 6 or 6.5
By good physique I mean IRL - not on pictures - and by good it means that you are universally considered jacked both by men and women and get actual IOIs on your physique

A man with thin wrists will always have so much less muscle mass, arms will be so much thinner, he will look so much weaker than someone with normal 7 or 7.5 inch wrists

It's such a gigantic difference I literally marvel at it every time some fucking boomer in the gym physique mogs me into suicide just because he has normal wrists
6 inch wrists are thin? Fuck its so over for me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sub6manletnozygos, Albeacho and 6 others
its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Mongrelcel and Jason Voorhees
yes

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Jason Voorhees
6 inch wrists are thin? Fuck its so over for me
i have a 6.5 and even 4'11 old ladies wrist mogs me
how do you not notice irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, hail, Marsiere214 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Mongrelcel and Jason Voorhees
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, WontStopNorwooding and Mongrelcel
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
i have 7 inch wrists

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, WontStopNorwooding and Mongrelcel
Most people here have no idea how physique works.

big wrist, ankles and joints is actually quite a meme for a good looking physique because you will never be able to fill out your limbs unless you hop of gear and even then it really depends.

Smaller wrists, ankle and joints will make your arms, forearms, legs and calves look much bigger and fuller in comparison, the same goes with having a small waist and pelvis, it makes your shoulders look bigger; that being said big wrists, ankles and joints are definitely better for strength.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 11758, hail and 10 others

big wrist, ankles and joints is actually quite a meme for a good looking physique because you will never be able to fill out your limbs unless you hop of gear and even then it really depends.

Smaller wrists, ankle and joints will make your arms, forearms, legs and calves look much bigger and fuller in comparison, the same goes with having a small waist and pelvis, it makes your shoulders look bigger; that being said big wrists, ankles and joints are definitely better for strength.
You want to tell me that a person with a 6 inch wrists has the same sized forearm as someone at 7.5?

Theres no way
Guys with thicker wrists always have forearms so much more massive

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, JosephGarrot123, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person

not the point lol, small wrists are an indicator of thinner bones and the more bone mass you have the more muscle mass potential you will have
small wrists and ankles mean bad genetics for building muscle
also bone thickness is related to prenatal T

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member and Mongrelcel
You want to tell me that a person with a 6 inch wrists has the same sized forearm as someone at 7.5?

Theres no way
Guys with thicker wrists always have forearms so much more massive

Not bigger by measurement no but it's all about the illusion. That's why a lot of black guys (west africans) can build an insane looking physique because not only through muscle mass but they normally have thinner joints.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
@N1666 cunt why are u laughing???😡😡
Whats ur size???😡

• +1
Yeah I have 6.5" inch wrists but wide shoulders and a good physique. This was me a while back on my cut after injuries had fucked me up, Im much bigger now

When I bulk I get cold approached in clubs with girls squeezing my arms or chest out of nowhere

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Kmscurry, Deleted member 14203 and 2 others
Not bigger by measurement no but it's all about the illusion. That's why a lot of black guys (west africans) can build an insane looking physique because not only through muscle mass but they normally have thinner joints.
haahhahaha west africans have the best muscle building genetics thats why they build better physiques
also east africans have thin joints, not west

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Effortless
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
not the point lol, small wrists are an indicator of thinner bones and the more bone mass you have the more muscle mass potential you will have
small wrists and ankles mean bad genetics for building muscle
also bone thickness is related to prenatal T

Yes more potential for muscle mass does not mean that it will look bigger in comparison, it depends on muscle fullness and insertions as well.

A good physique is all about proportions and creating an illusion.

Insertions - full and symmetrical muscle

Frame - wide relatively straight clavicle, big ribcage, small waist, small pelvis and ironically medium/small wrists, ankles and joints.

Having smaller wrist doesn't mean you can't have a good physique at all.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: delta7, TsarTsar444, Deleted member and 2 others
Nvm we aren't talking about how deep I went inside ur mother :soy::soy::soy:
Message to @N1666
Your mother and I had very loud, long, and passionate sexual intercourse last night. It was so loud, your neighbors called the police to report a noise complaint, the police thought your mother was in danger from how ear piercing her moans were, and ended up breaking down the door to find me shafting my 10.7 inch rock hard penis in and out of her tight vagina. They were so impressed they stayed to watch. I was shanking it, I was cranking it, and finally, I ejaculated so much it splattered throughout your entire house. I performed so well that your mother, the police, and your neighbors tipped me for it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Constantin Denis, Deleted member 14280 and 2 others
Message to @N1666
Your mother and I had very loud, long, and passionate sexual intercourse last night. It was so loud, your neighbors called the police to report a noise complaint, the police thought your mother was in danger from how ear piercing her moans were, and ended up breaking down the door to find me shafting my 10.7 inch rock hard penis in and out of her tight vagina. They were so impressed they stayed to watch. I was shanking it, I was cranking it, and finally, I ejaculated so much it splattered throughout your entire house. I performed so well that your mother, the police, and your neighbors tipped me for it.
Got hard reading that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274, Mongrelcel and WontStopNorwooding
Yes more potential for muscle mass does not mean that it will look bigger in comparison, it depends on muscle fullness and insertions as well.

Frame - wide relatively straight clavicle, big ribcage, small waist, small pelvis and ironically medium/small wrists, ankles and joints.

cope, nobody cares about wrist size, and it doesnt make any difference, small wrists literally look garbage
187743887 477808260197844 1271091752408709440 n 1

you telling me he would look better with smaller wrists?
biiiig cope

• +1
It isn't just about wrists. The genetics behind it are much more complicated than just "oh sub 7 inch wrists it's over."

Certain muscle insertions make you look bigger and more aesthetic, having a high concentration of fast twitch fibers means you will be able to grow more mass, some people also have more androgen receptors and the size of your other joints also will effect how much size you can grow.

Guys like David Laid and Zyzz were skinny, probably have pretty small wrists, but because they had god tier muscle insertions and straight clavicles/good scapula position they could get an amazing V taper.

Also if you have 404 fat cells and are just naturally lean when untrained, that's another mogger trait. Vascularity potential, another mogger trait which has nothing to do with wrists size.

Are you on test? I think the amount of people who can do good training/diet/sleep + steroids who will be unable to get a physique Halo is small.. Guys with skinny wrists who also have capped delts from juicing but keep their thin hips will look good and get a V taper.

But all else equal I'm sure it's better to have larger wrists. You can't really know what your genetic potential is just from one measurement though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, curryslayerordeath, Clark69 and 4 others
cope, nobody cares about wrist size, and it doesnt make any difference, small wrists literally look garbage
View attachment 1347118
you telling me he would look better with smaller wrists?
biiiig cope

"nobody cares about wrist size, and it doesnt make any difference, small wrists literally look garbage"

good one you fucking retard, literally contradicting yourself in the same sentence.

and yes most West Africans have smaller wrists and joints compared to their frame. Also wrist width isn't t he only measurement of how much muscle mass you can put on, insertions and length of forearm matters too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274, Deleted member, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
It isn't just about wrists. The genetics behind it are much more complicated than just "oh sub 7 inch wrists it's over."

Certain muscle insertions make you look bigger and more aesthetic, having a high concentration of fast twitch fibers means you will be able to grow more mass, some people also have more androgen receptors and the size of your other joints also will effect how much size you can grow.

Guys like David Laid and Zyzz were skinny, probably have pretty small wrists, but because they had god tier muscle insertions and straight clavicles/good scapula position they could get an amazing V taper.

Also if you have 404 fat cells and are just naturally lean when untrained, that's another mogger trait. Vascularity potential, another mogger trait which has nothing to do with wrists size.

Are you on test? I think the amount of people who can do good training/diet/sleep + steroids who will be unable to get a physique Halo is small..

Thankyou, someone who actually knows about body proportion, ratios and how every aspect accounts for how a physique looks.

A good physique is all about how it all comes together over all not just about one aspect (unless deformed tier).

and I agree on fat cells, having an even body fat distribution is a mogger trait.

It's the same with height and torso to limb ratio

All the same height but having longer limbs makes you appear taller irl and especially in clothes. Physique is the same, illusion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and Mongrelcel
Yeah I have 6.5" inch wrists but wide shoulders and a good physique. This was me a while back on my cut after injuries had fucked me up, Im much bigger now

When I bulk I get cold approached in clubs with girls squeezing my arms or chest out of nowhere

whats your bideltoid now and what was it when you were untrained?

how tall are you?

what you're saying is motivational for sure, but I don't feel like i can ever have arms the size of someone with normal wrists
they will always look thin - except on pictures
thin wrists are actually better for pictures - but who tf cares about pictures when you're small IRL

Thankyou, someone who actually knows about body proportion, ratios and how every aspect accounts for how a physique looks.
I think you're approaching it from a strictly "bodybuilding angle" - but I think IRL the sheer size is just most important
When it comes to women especially

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 14203
what you're saying is motivational for sure, but I don't feel like i can ever have arms the size of someone with normal wrists
thin wrists are actually better for pictures - but who tf cares about pictures when you're small IRL

I think you're approaching it from a strictly "bodybuilding angle" - but I think IRL the sheer size is just most important
No I'm speaking purely from a aesthetic stand point as well.

Size is important but lets say 2 people who has the same shoulder width, now one has a small waist while the other one has a bigger waist, in comparison the one with a smaller waist will appear to have a bigger frame and overall even more aesthetic all because of ratios and proportions. Not to mention people who cope with sheer size end up bulking and looking like shit instead of being lean.

Yet people who know nothing about how a physique works and think that one aspect determine every thing will go on about me coping when I have an insane physique.

• +1
No I'm speaking purely from a aesthetic stand point as well.

Size is important but lets say 2 people who has the same shoulder width, now one has a small waist while the other one has a bigger waist, in comparison the one with a smaller waist will appear to have a bigger frame and overall even more aesthetic all because of ratios and proportions. Not to mention people who cope with sheer size end up bulking and looking like shit instead of being lean.

Yet people who know nothing about how a physique works and think that one aspect determine every thing will go on about me coping when I have an insane physique.
but no matter how ideal the proportions or insertions are, a guy who is 5'7 with 6 inch wrists will never get any attention for his physique

But a 6'3 dude with sub-par everything but size will get mired 24/7

• Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless
whats your bideltoid now and what was it when you were untrained?

how tall are you?

No idea what it was untrained but it's 21" and I'm 5'9

• +1
i've 7 inch wrists and 19" bideltoid it it over?

• +1
@badg96 has 6 inch wrists but stil physiquemogs 99% of men

• +1
Look up the YouTuber called "natural hypertrophy" he has 6 inch wrist

• +1
Yeah I said that you can look good on picture and videos but IRL when a guy that has robust wrists stands next to you you'll get mogged brutally
how can my indian @badg96 grow wrists? he is suffering a lot

• So Sad
Yeah I said that you can look good on picture and videos but IRL when a guy that has robust wrists stands next to you you'll get mogged brutally
If getting wristmogged is a major concern youre probably an aspie

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and RODEBLUR
  • +1
This

Like who the fuck cares
You should care since you're a thin as as a fucking toothpick

You get wrist mogged, frame mogged and generally size mogged by everybody, every day

You want to tell me that's not a concern?

You want to tell me that's not a concern?
It isn't a concern because i've got a set of balls down here instead of deformed ovaries that trigger periods over the slightest thing.

Oh no! I got ''wristmogged''!
Scream GIF by Originals
Angry Season 6 GIF by The Office

Someone call me a fucking ambulance, i'm about to lose it!

Nobody fucking cares. Clown. Just cage.

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic
You will just end up looking like 90% of the bodybuilders with small wrists and big muscles which looks like shit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Mongrelcel
if 6'' wrists are that small then it truly is ogre for me with 5'' wrists standing at 6'1
i look like a subhuman insect.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Mongrelcel