Can a manlet out slay a taller guy? Is it possible?

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Is it possible for a manlet to outslay a taller guy? Always wondered this planning to get leg lengthening I got another surgery scheduled

Yes. But you need a ton of money and status

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dystopian, szolliontaraelis, Artemis and 3 others
Depends on psl. Htn manlet beats ltn tall but mtn tall beat htn manlet

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallcurrycel, Deleted member 22775, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
5'8 vs 6'

What about 5'10 vs 6'
Kevin heart mogs a good looking, ripped, 6,5 in terms of how many chicks can he smash. 5,8 Vs 6 foot your gonna need a good face and the 6 foot dudes gotta be skinny and ugly or fat, or bald or small D. Ect. 5,10 Vs 6 foot is not that big of a difference. Being short is a lot more of a flaw than being tall is an asset.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BucketCrab, callisto, szolliontaraelis and 3 others
5'8 vs 6'

What about 5'10 vs 6'
height doesnt mean much after 5'10. so whoever has a better assets like face, frame, etc.. will win. MTN face 5'10 beats LTN face 6'0

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Kevin heart mogs a good looking, ripped, 6,5 in terms of how many chicks can he smash. 5,8 Vs 6 foot your gonna need a good face and the 6 foot dudes gotta be skinny and ugly or fat, or bald or small D. Ect. 5,10 Vs 6 foot is not that big of a difference. Being short is a lot more of a flaw than being tall is an asset.

Yeah that's what I was thinking I'm probably gonna end up doing ll from 5'8 to 5'10 after I get chin surgery.

Didn't know how much of a failo being short is I think it's gotten worse recently

Is it possible for a manlet to outslay a taller guy? Always wondered this planning to get leg lengthening I got another surgery scheduled
Obviously, since there are lots of tall guys that get no pussy and tons of short guys that do.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Yeah If gigaNT and charismatic

height doesnt mean much after 5'10. so whoever has a better assets like face, frame, etc.. will win. MTN face 5'10 beats LTN face 6'0

They’re only a 2 inch difference. What about LTN athletic 6 foot 6 guy vs MTN 5’10 guy

yeah, face mog > height mog
I've seen a 5'7 guy outslay 6'0 guys
he's the biggest slayer I know

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22775, coke, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
Manlet = volcel

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469

Attachments

• 1600510830715.png
    1600510830715.png
    320 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: shortguyascending

More evidence?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 21297
Not but really Manlets who are really small get passed off as cute and get women I'm 5'10 never had a gf while I seen shorter men than me with them call me retarded but some say it's all about height

They’re only a 2 inch difference. What about LTN athletic 6 foot 6 guy vs MTN 5’10 guy
6'6 would win. height doesnt failo you at 5'10+ but if youre a gigamogger then you really cant lose

Yes a 5'5 chad can outslay 6 foot normie

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shortguyascending, coke and Deleted member 19469
5'8 vs 6'

What about 5'10 vs 6'
Low IQ, irl no one can see the difference between 5‘10“ and 6‘.
Height can’t compensate for a bad face, to many tall incels out there.

• +1
Reactions: coke
There is not much difference between 5’10-6’1 IRL, aka average, you need to be at least 6’4 to get halo from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
Yeah I got depression from my height after I played college football should've been treated and switched schools

kevin made the mistake of jewstermaxxing his whole life+made so much movies with Dwayne The Mog Johnson

if he didn’t have status and haven’t been an NT God, he would still slay couple of landwhales cuz BBC

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

Not possible the heightmog is at the top, a manlet with brad pitts face would do well but not nearly as a tall person, I can understand it from a girls POV bc no one finds a manlet intimidating lmao or can take them seriously

Yes a 5'5 chad can outslay 6 foot normie
You notice that 6’1 Balkan dude putting vomit reacts on anything that exposes the fact that his 6’1 height doesn’t make him better, he’s still an incel? His only asset is his height and everything else is a failo so he’s on here coping super hard lmao

You notice that 6’1 Balkan dude putting vomit reacts on anything that exposes the fact that his 6’1 height doesn’t make him better, he’s still an incel? His only asset is his height and everything else is a failo so he’s on here coping super hard lmao
6’1” is above average height in the Balkans, not tall. I know because I am the same height in the Balkans.

yeah, face mog > height mog
I've seen a 5'7 guy outslay 6'0 guys
he's the biggest slayer I know
Everyone always knows someone who’s 5’5-5’7 and apparently the biggest slayer in the world

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and chasingaesthetics
kevin made the mistake of jewstermaxxing his whole life+made so much movies with Dwayne The Mog Johnson

if he didn’t have status and haven’t been an NT God, he would still slay couple of landwhales cuz BBC
I doubt hes packin bro. and hes 5,2 no way he would have slayed

Everyone always knows someone who’s 5’5-5’7 and apparently the biggest slayer in the world
Because we’re actually social. If you sit on this forum rotting and don’t go outside you’ll never actually see how common it is.

its obvious lies, you can tell the people who actually go out n the ones who make up stuff lmao

its obvious lies, you can tell the people who actually go out n the ones who make up stuff lmao

You can't slay under 5'9 at the bar unless you're white and have a gl face. It's over for manlets

You can't slay under 5'9 at the bar unless you're white and have a gl face. It's over for manlets

im not 5'9 and im roided, I domt have any issues so either your in a shit country, got no friends or are boring asf, night outs are about SMV and havin fun , girls aint gonna wamma be with someone boring lol

im not 5'9 and im roided, I domt have any issues so either your in a shit country, got no friends or are boring asf, night outs are about SMV and havin fun , girls aint gonna wamma be with someone boring lol

yeah well I'm working on it what do you recommend? I'm 5'8 and roided rn

yeah well I'm working on it what do you recommend? I'm 5'8 and roided rn

like just YOLO it, ppl here be like "drinking is bad" or "smoking" or whatever like buddy your 50kg your worried about the wrong thing, just have fun and try everything once and enjoy your youth, if any girls see us out they know we arent boring or serious n shit so its easy to talk to them or whatever, stay away from meth and heroin tho(i aint used it and never will)

like just YOLO it, ppl here be like "drinking is bad" or "smoking" or whatever like buddy your 50kg your worried about the wrong thing, just have fun and try everything once and enjoy your youth, if any girls see us out they know we arent boring or serious n shit so its easy to talk to them or whatever, stay away from meth and heroin tho(i aint used it and never will)

Yeah I gotta start doing that been so depressed man trying to meet indian girls in shape.

Yeah I gotta start doing that been so depressed man trying to meet indian girls in shape.

wtf indian girls, why indian, u live in india? white girls are unmoggable bruh thats all I live for, I go gym 70% for girls 30% for physique, I just compare myself to the normies and natties I see daily and im like ye im miles ahead so whatever, im high rn so if I sound like an ego maniac soz

wtf indian girls, why indian, u live in india? white girls are unmoggable bruh thats all I live for, I go gym 70% for girls 30% for physique, I just compare myself to the normies and natties I see daily and im like ye im miles ahead so whatever, im high rn so if I sound like an ego maniac soz

I live in America r u white though? I'm indian so I'm going for my own race

Definitely, I have 2 shorter mates who outslay me and mog me to oblivion and i am 6ft