Can a nigga please explain why you niggas don't want surgery?

NZb6Air

NZb6Air

Kraken
And don't fucking say muh risk these nuts, you don't give a shit about no risk since you do far riskier shit all the time as long as it aligns with your willing

I suspect it's cause you attribute your identity to what you look like, since you're retarded, and you don't want that to change drastically, you just want your current subuhman self but a little bit improved :lul: yes or no, chat?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, blithe, PRIEST Sv3rige and 4 others
Waste of money for me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sickdawgie, vermillioncorefan and NZb6Air
And don't fucking say muh risk these nuts, you don't give a shit about no risk since you do far riskier shit all the time as long as it aligns with your willing

I suspect it's cause you attribute your identity to what you look like, since you're retarded, and you don't want that to change drastically, you just want your current subuhman self but a little bit improved :lul: yes or no, chat?
Money for most people I imagine.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NZb6Air and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
i dont have money and cant get a job :cry::rage:

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: NZb6Air and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Looks are the biggest ROI, even if you already look good
Since I am 20cm above average height where I live + not subhuman level looks ( average where I live jfl inb4 someone calls me subhuman I live in SEA :lul:)

I get more returns just working out or trying to fix NT via exposure therapy :hnghn:

I got IOI's when going to uni for pre-uni program so... I am gonna hope I ascend once I do degree, attempt 2

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Since I am 20cm above average height where I live + not subhuman level looks ( average where I live jfl inb4 someone calls me subhuman I live in SEA :lul:)

I get more returns just working out or trying to fix NT via exposure therapy :hnghn:

I got IOI's when going to uni for pre-uni program so... I am gonna hope I ascend once I do degree, attempt 2
i literally fucked someone on the first day of uni bud. if that aint u then ur not attractive cuz im not attractive either so imagine how bad u gotta be:)

OR u could just get surgery and blast roids. ur choice🤷‍♂️

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, boss8055, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Money for most people I imagine.
I thought you first-worlders can just do that shit in Turkey :forcedsmile:

Anyways my estimate given for sliding genio was 2k which I think is decent

• +1
i literally fucked someone on the first day of uni bud. if that aint u then ur not attractive cuz im not attractive either so imagine how bad u gotta be:)
Doesn't happen where I live, most women are religious. If they are Muslim, you best bet their brothers are gonna find me and beat me or something :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Costcosuperstore, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Because it's fake
Even if I had the money I wouldn't do it

Nobody actually says MONEY though, when asked

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and vermillioncorefan
Doesn't happen where I live, most women are religious. If they are Muslim, you best bet their brothers are gonna find me and beat me or something :forcedsmile:
then move out the country bud🤷‍♂️sounds like ya live in a shithole where therers no big booty bitches tofuck

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, NZb6Air and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Im broke at the moment bhai:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:. And I have to gatekeep them:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and NZb6Air
then move out the country bud🤷‍♂️sounds like ya live in a shithole where therers no big booty bitches tofuck
>Born in third world
>Just move out

Drake computer

sounds like ya live in a shithole where therers no big booty bitches tofuck
True asian foids are flat and tiny

only petite builds here

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Who said I don't want it
I very much want surgeries, i am just more concerned with survival at the moment

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and NZb6Air
you get 100k right now, you do the full package?
Move out? No I love my nation. Plus having non-degen foids isn't a bad thing.

Very safe and peaceful here, I'm good

For surgery? Yeah. Only surgery that would give me high ROI that I would do is sliding genio cuz my projection is less than ideal despite having normal mandibular length.

• +1
effort
you have to work for the money
then you have to find a good surgeon and shit and actually get the surgery done
then you have to go through the recovery process
then ideally u try hide that u ever had surgery if u can

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person

Attachments

• 1724005994326.png
    1724005994326.png
    593.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1724006066377.png
    1724006066377.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 1724006112239.png
    1724006112239.png
    797.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
effort
nothing compared to the pain of living as a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and truthhurts
effort
bro i got 2.3k in 2 months with my minimum wage job working full time it aint that hard bud

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, NZb6Air, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 1 other person
bro what does the room ur in rn look like:dafuckfeels:
Stupid ahhh nigga, thinking I live in a mudhouse or sum

Asia isn't niggerland :feelskek:

We are not as rich as first-worlders but we are not as poor as these other nations

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, NZb6Air and vermillioncorefan
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, NZb6Air and vermillioncorefan
U still doing pe :unsure:
pe? my bathmate hasnt arrived yet. but i always stretch out my cock in the shower. doesnt do shit tho.

Stupid ahhh nigga, thinking I live in a mudhouse or sum

Asia isn't niggerland :feelskek:

We are not as rich as first-worlders but we are not as poor as these other nations
just fuck a big booty asian bitch then. thats the type of shit id be on if i was u. im not even kidding bro:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
It is simpler than it sounds, and also more complex than it looks. Many people would not give you an honest answer. Don't expect that.
It would be like asking a neurotypical person some things.

• +1
Reactions: maarda and NZb6Air
It is simpler than it sounds, and also more complex than it looks. Many people would not give you an honest answer. Don't expect that.
It would be like asking a neurotypical person some things.
nigga you said absolutely nothing :rage::rage::rage:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, maarda, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
bro i got 2.3k in 2 months with my minimum wage job working full time it aint that hard bud
yeah but some people when they’d rather not spend thousands on surgery when they are struggling with money

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and NZb6Air

Just waiting for my face to stop growing

• +1
but the tits u jerk to are also fake, so whats the big deal u idealist lame.
Her face reminds me of my old oneitis
I could have put doja cat or pinkpanthress it wouldn't have been different

• JFL
nigga you said absolutely nothing :rage::rage::rage:
Sorry, you are right. But I'm a little tired and I don't feel like trying to explain things that are misunderstood, so I'm juggling.

• +1
Reactions: maarda and NZb6Air
People here drastically over-rate how much surgery can ascend you. Everyone thinks they will be that amazing result they saw. If only it was as simple as getting a couple of surgeries and becoming HTN+.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Costcosuperstore, truthhurts and 1 other person
yeah but some people when they’d rather not spend thousands on surgery when they are struggling with money
just dont be a fucking pussy then bruh. u can afford food and clothes and a shower cant u. pussy ass nigga. i live on a street corner infested with cockroaches no fucking joke. u dont see me complaining.

• +1
pe? my bathmate hasnt arrived yet. but i always stretch out my cock in the shower. doesnt do shit tho.

just fuck a big booty asian bitch then. thats the type of shit id be on if i was u. im not even kidding bro:hnghn:
You better don’t do jelqing:feelswhat:y Join the pe Reddit groups, and inform yourself on the side effects and stuff like that. Wish u the best on your journey tho:feelskek:

• +1
just dont be a fucking pussy then bruh. u can afford food and clothes and a shower cant u. pussy ass nigga. i live on a street corner infested with cockroaches no fucking joke. u dont see me complaining.
So basically, niggas can't just lock tf in?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

Chinese girls here are all anorexic, 50kg maximum 163cm height

Where is the tip stackchain

I will be rotting until February 2025. This is my room btw, where I'll be rotting.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Costcosuperstore, vermillioncorefan and 2 others
money

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, truthhurts and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
i’m not talking about myself u dog i’m talking about people who struggle with money and the world is also in a economic crisis u dumbass so people cant all afford to pay 10k for a rhino or 20k for a bimax and blow half their annual wage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and NZb6Air
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and maarda
Türkiye'de ekonominin Erdoğan'la birlikte çok kötü olduğunu biliyorum, bu gerçekten komik bir durum 😡:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:
Hayat bitti.
Erdoğanı sikeyim

• JFL